Chapter 3: Minjoo...

You deserve everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“So tell me everything.” Chaewon spoke in a gentle tone, giving a cup of tea to Minjoo.

The maid had finally some free time to see her friend. Yujin acted cold but Minjoo was hurt, she didn’t want to be hated by the young girl.

“This girl is playing with my-me…” Minjoo mumbled, her eyes lost in her cup.  

She heard a soft chuckle. Minjoo’s face flushed a bit, she understood what she just said. Feelings? No, it couldn’t be that. Maybe. She didn’t know anymore.

“She is just a kid.” Chaewon added, a confident smile on her lips.

“You are right, grandma.” Minjoo let out a soft laugh, taking a sip of tea.

“You should respect me! I’m older!”

“Sorry! Sorry!” She quickly apologised playfully, seeing the girl glaring at her.

This moment with Chaewon soothed Minjoo’s mind. But the next day, she had to come back to work, to see Yujin again.

Her day was pretty calm, Yujin was hanging out. Minjoo didn’t know why but she was sure the girl was still skipping class. The day passed quickly without the young girl. Minjoo felt less nervous. She was ready to go home, but she heard the door being opened. She turned around, her heart stopped.

“Y-Yujin?” Her name slipped from the maid’s mouth.

Yujin’s lips were bleeding, her breath was slow and deep. She couldn’t stand straight, her hand on her rib. Minjoo quickly reached her and helped her to sit down. She took the first-aid-kit. Yujin looked pale, her gaze empty. She didn’t mutter a word and kept staring at the floor. Minjoo dared to grab the younger face and made their eyes meet.

“What happened?”

Yujin didn’t speak. Her heart beating faster. Minjoo was so close. But the older didn’t mind it. She was too worried about Yujin’s condition. Minjoo pressed a tissue on the younger’s lips. She gulped, feeling Minjoo’s warmness on her face. But she didn’t stay too long. Yujin grabbed the other’s hand, putting it down. Minjoo stared at her, stunned by the action of the young girl. But Yujin didn’t let her go, she pulled her until she put her chin on Minjoo’s shoulder. She wrapped her arms around the older’s body. The tears she held back finally fell.

Minjoo felt Yujin’s face against her neck. The younger sobbed, holding her tightly.

“Minjoo… Don’t leave me. Please.”

The older could hear her heartbeat becoming crazy. The warmness of Yujin, the wetness of her tears. It made her dizzy.

“I’m here.” She spoke softly as a whisper.

Her hands Yujin’s hair, she wanted this moment to never end. But eventually, it did. Yujin pulled back, wiping her tears. She let out a nervous chuckle.

“Sorry. I-I should go to bed.”

Minjoo couldn’t answer, Yujin was already gone.

The young girl locked herself in her bedroom. She unconsciously held her breath until she heard the main door. A heavy punch echoed in the house. Yujin’s heart tightened in her chest, making her head dizzy. That feeling she hated. It just kept growing. No matter how much she acted cold toward Minjoo, how many times she snapped at her. It didn’t want to stop. She tried to hate her, she tried so hard. And she gave up. She had to tell Minjoo. She had to tell her how weird she felt when the girl is around.

But the older girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter