Chapter 10 : The beautiful apartment

Baby, You're mine.

{EunMi's Point of view}

 

"I'm going to shower! Make yourself comfortable!" He said after he passed me a hot glass of water and walk off.

 

I look around the beautiful American style apartment. It has a stairs to the second floor and the basement, a open kitchen just beside the living room. The size of this house is only considered 2 room being joined together in my house back in Canada, but being in here, makes me feel comfortable. It gives me a warm feeling, rather in a cold big house in Canada.

I walk around the little open kitchen, softly tapping the kitchen counter. I open the fridge, revealing nothing in it. I chucked quietly and walk back to living room with the little couch. I sat down on the little white couch and started playing with the colorful caterpillar toy which was laying on the couch moments ago.

 

"Thats mine." Nichkhun suddenly appear standing beside me and he dropped himself on the couch. He snatch his caterpillar toy back and hug it, now with his eyes closed. His hair is still wet from his shower and he look tired after the chains of events that happen today.

 

"Like what you see?" Nichkhun open his eyes and slowly sat up straight on the couch. He face his body at my direction with a smirk.

I snatch the towel on his neck and pull his head down to my lap. I help him dry his hair with his towel while he freeze, surprised by my action.

"You'll get a headache if you sleep like that."

 

He stood up with the towel on his head and i laugh at his obviously shy expression. He then walk upstairs and reappearing with something in his hands.

"Go take your shower and go to bed. Its already 4 in the morning. You'll have a panda eyes if you don't go to bed fast." He handed me a simple t-shirt, a FBT shorts, a clean towel and push me into the toilet.

 

After finishing my shower, I went upstairs and found Nichkhun on the beautiful white, soft-looking bed, watching TV.

"Its bad watching those," I said.

"You nag like my mom." He rolled his eyes at me and turn his attention back to the television.

 

"Thats me." He pointed to the television that was showing a ice-cream commercial, with him smiling like an angel.

"Where do i sleep?" I ignored him and changed the topic.

He looked at me with the exact expression in the commercial and patted the space next to him.

"Theres only a bed in the house."

"I can't sleep with you. You're a guy."

 

He dropped the expression and signed. He roll off the bed with the pillow he was hugging, landing to the cold floor next the bed.

I stood beside the bed, feeling guilty that he has to sleep on the cold, hard floor because of me.

 

"Fine. We'll share."

He immediately climb on the bed and throw the covers over him, his eyes was closed but i can still see him smirking.

I climb on the bed and try to make myself comfortable. I fallen asleep not long after.

 

-------------------------------------------------

SuperShow 4 concert in Singapore is going to start after 30mins. I'm in my workplace, with my computer, listening to their songs, pitying myself. I'M NOT GOING!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

It could possibly be their last tour and I'm not at the stadium now, screaming for SuperJunior!

Argh! I feel like crying...

Please give this story lots of attention and care!

Please do comment and tell me what you guys think and what you think could happen! Comeon, give me some ideas! Hahaha!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I will continue to work harder!