Chapter 11 : Waking from deep slumber...

Baby, You're mine.

{EunMi's point of view}

 

I was woken up by the bright sunlight shinning into the room. I slowly scan the room while my eyes were still not fully open yet. I dropped my head back to the pillow after realizing theres no one but myself in the room. I try to go back to sleep, but failed. I push myself off the bed, now in a sitting position and check the time on the clock in the room. 4PM.

As i'm recovering from my deep slumber, A post-it-note caught my eye.

 

"EunMi,

I'm off to do my schedule. I brought some takeaway food downstairs. Stay at home till I'm back. Got it?

Nichkhun."

 

I place the post-it-note on the bed side table and got off the bed.

 

{Nichkhun's point of view}

 

All my schedules today were either cut or replace with other members, Cause i was called to the main management building. Obviously because of my "fiancee" that somehow pop out of a sudden. After hours or hours of scolding and nagging, I finally got a chance to talk. I clear all they're ridiculous thoughts and misunderstandings.

After they heard my reasoning, they finally understood me and let me be but send me a warning that if my "fiancee" news got out, theres will be more than just trouble.

I rush home straight after i was dismissed, realizing its already late at night and theres someone at home that is probably is staving right now.

I left the car just outside my apartment and went in.

 

"EunMi! EunMi! Lets go out and eat! You're starving right? I'm sorry I'm home late."

... Silence...

"EunMi?"

... Silence...

 

Shoot! She fainted yesterday outside my dorm because she didn't eat for the entire day! Did she faint again or something?!

I ran upstairs and around the house, looking for her but no sights of her. I immediately rush to my car. The only places she know in Korea is here and the dorm.

Where is she?!

 

-------------------------------------------------

Hehehehe... First cliffhanger~

Wait, is it exciting enough to be one? Comment and let me know!!

I'll be update one more soon! I cut this chapter short because it seems long~

SuperJunior In SINGAPORE DAY 2!! TT-TT !!

Please give this story lots of attention and care!

Please do comment and tell me what you guys think and what you think could happen! Comeon, give me some ideas! Hahaha!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes. I will continue to work harder!