Chapter 2 : Why are they here?

Baby, You're mine.

{Nichkhun's point of view}

I was deep in thoughts while driving to the house where my parents stay in Korea. I was going through what I've done wrong in the past month that cause somehow bad image to the company that my parents came to Korea...

I mean, if it was a family gathering or family meeting, They could have gone to Thailand where my siblings and other family members are at and fly me there. Why in Korea?

I signed and talk to myself about the things that is possibly the reason why they came.

 

"Wait. Maybe... Maybe... They are going to give me a new car or a new beach house!"

 

I stop at that thought and mentally slapped myself. Yeah, keep dreaming Nichkhun! As if that will happen! I must be crazy thinking that would happen.

Just then, a familiar house came into sight. I immediately sit up straight and wake myself up from all these crazy thoughts. I pressed the intercom and look at the front mirror and check my hair. Hey, I'm an idol even if I'm going back to have dinner with my parents!


"Hello, who is this?"

"Hey, It's Nichkhun."

"Oh! Young master! Please come in!"

 

Then the Iron gates open.

Young master? There is maid in this house when nobody lives here for years? Wow.

I parked the car and step out like a model with my sunglasses on even though its already dark outside. I laugh mentally at myself as the front door open wide and my mother welcome me with her smile of hers. I must had got that from my mom, I had that same smile. I hugged her tightly and entered the house.

Well, everything doesn't seems like i had done something wrong... Thank God.

 

{EunMi's Point of view}

 

After the long hours of endless lessons, I finally got done for today. One of the greatest things about receiving education at home, is that theres no homework. Cause you're already at home! Hahahahaha.... Okay not that funny huh...

I step out of the shower and sat on the side of my queen-sized bed while drying my hair with a towel.

Sometimes i think my parents are... overboard? I mean, I'm about 155cm tall 18 year old girl. Yupp, a very small sized girl. Why do i need things that are so large? My bedroom is huge, my walk-in-closet is huge, my entire house is huge! Theres only 3 people, other than the maids and bodyguards, is living in this gigantic house!

I signed. I walk over to my huge bathroom and throws the towel i was using just now into the Laundry basket. Just as step out, my bedroom door open.

 

"Darling!"

I look over and reveal my mother standing by the door. My mother is a Korean while my dad is a Canadian. So, I'm like a mixed. I look a lot like my mom compared to my dad. Especially the eyes.

 

"Oh, mom."

"Darling! Happy Birthday!"

"Huh?"

"You forgotten, huh? Haha! Its your birthday right now!"

 

I look over to the clock on the side table. 29th May, 12am.

No wonder i didn't realize.

 

"Oh, haha! Thanks."

My mom look at me with warm in her eyes and pull me to my bed. We sat on the bed and just like every year, she's sit down with me and talk. She pull out a box from Tiffany's and handed to me.

 

"Happy Birthday, My precious baby"

"Thanks, again"

 

I opened it up and was surprised by it. It was heart shaped. Every year it was always clover shaped, star shaped, flower shaped, bunny shaped and every other shape other then heart shaped.

 

"Wow. Thanks so much mom! What made you finally give me a heart shaped necklace? i thought you got some weird believes?

"I don't. I just doesn't want you to think of other things, other than your studies when you are young."

"Oh, so now that I'm 19, i can?"

 

She look at me and obviously hesitated.

"Of course. why not? Now that you're 19.

Daddy and I can't keep living your life for you forever."

 

I paused and look deeply into her eyes. She look like she's gonna burst out any second but held it strongly inside.

"Well, darling, get some sleep now. You got a big day in front of you tomorrow! Good night and sweet dreams. No matter what, always know that we love you so much and it will never change, alright?"

She kissed me on my forehead and exit the room.

Why does the last sentence she said doesn't sound that simple. Like it had a double meaning. Am i thinking too much? I must be wore out because of those lesson earlier today huh. I got into bed and drift into dreamland shortly after.

-------------------------------------------------

2 updates in a day!! I can't keep down the urge to write because today is the day of my ever first fanfic! I feel so wonderful as i write the chapter. My hands didn't stop and words just continue to flow~ It feels amazing! but why is it completely different on my english tests? My brain just refuse to work when it comes to something i'm not interested in huh. Haha!

And there is something that made me on cloud nine right now. Its been just merely hours and i got 5 subscribers! I'm sooooooo happy!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love you!!!
I appreciate it alot!!

Please give this story lots of attention and care!

Please do comment and tell me what you guys think and what you think could happen! Comeon, give me some ideas! Hahaha!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I will continue to work harder!