Chapter 3 : Where am i?

Baby, You're mine.

{EunMi's Point of view}

 

I woke up with a pain in my ear and realize that I'm in my room anymore.

I look around the small room and found a weird looking window. I slid it up and i froze on the spot. I stood there for a good minute and did nothing but stare at the view in front of me.

Well... Nothing's quite wrong with the view. Theres no tigers or man eating monster. Its a sunny day outside with clouds over the sky. Except that I'm on the clouds.

What happen to my room? The view isn't like this! Its supposed to be a beautiful fountain with little pink and yellow flowers around it! When did we move house?

Wait a second. Where the hell had my common sense go to? I'm out of my mind! since when can a house be build on the sky? If i could, i don't have to study anymore and start living the life of Bill Gates!

Ahhhhh! Thats not the point right now!

Where am i?

 

{Nichkhun's point of view}

 

"Look Nichkhun, actually we do have something to talk to you about." My dad say as we drink red wine together after the lovely dinner my mom made.

"I knew there is."

"Nichkhun, you know Nichan's wife can't have kids, right?"

"What is it have to do with brother?"

"Look, you are already 24 and I'm growing even older every second..."

"You want me to get married. Look dad, I'm an Idol. I have no time to date." I cut him off as i expected what he wanted to tell me.

He look at me and smirk. "Who says you have to?"

-------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done! Though its a short one, it's still one!

Today i can't focus in class! All i wanted to do today was to get home and start writing! So i kept on thinking about ideas about the story and everything. I just can't keep the urge down! And i got 7 subscribers today!! Thanks alot!

I'll maybe be quick and add another chapter by today as i have the half of the next chapter done in my Awesome IPod! I had nothing to do during recess. Sooo...

Please give this story lots of attention and care!

Please do comment and tell me what you guys think and what you think could happen! Comeon, give me some ideas! Hahaha!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I will continue to work harder!