Chapter 9 : I'm the HOTTEST idol in Korea!

Baby, You're mine.

{EunMi's Point of view}

 

He open the door of his car for me as i climb into the car. After a few moments, he got into the driver seat and started the car. I started wondering where he was taking me.

 

"Where are we going? Aren't we going back to the dorm building?"

"We're going to over to my apartment." He smile as he answered me.

 

As he drive, we talk comfortably and chat about random things. Laughing at his little expressions or the little things he said, made the tension between us disappeared.

 

"Grrr..." My stomach groan loudly at the wrong timing and I look at my stomach in embarrassment.

"Hahahaha! You're hungry huh! Do you want to eat something before going to my apartment?"

"That will be nice.."

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I'm a little homesick. Burgers?"

"Okay" He say as he gave me a big smile, causing his eyes to smile together. He look so cute when he smile like that!

 

He stopped in front of a fast food restaurant and parked the car. He opened the door for me again and when i got out, I was surprise of how empty the street is.

"This street doesn't have much people around this hour." He explained.

 

We got into the fast food restaurant and ordered some burgers and fries. When our order came, the female waitress who serve us hop up and down, asking Nichkhun for something i can't understand. She handed Nichkhun a paper and a pen and Nichkhun signed it for her. She bow and left.

"What did she ask from you?" I ask him out curiosity.

"Autograph."

"Autograph? For?"

"Hello! I'm like the biggest and hottest idol in Korea!"

"Seriously?" I asked as i starting nibbling the burger.

 

We started chatting about how he was founded in New Zealand when he was a part time couch in a school and lots of interesting things i had never knew about, like his friends and his fans and interesting things that happen to him. By the time we reached his apartment, we were having a great time together.

 

 

"Wow! Its beautiful!"

He smile slightly with shinning eyes. I was expecting him being arrogant and giving me a rotten smile but he didn't. He too, was some sort of admiring his own apartment.

He climb the little steps and up to the front door. He took out his keys and open the door.

 

"Aren't you coming in?" He smile to me and he walk straight into the apartment.

"Ya, wait for me!"

-------------------------------------------------

 

I finish this yesterday but fallen asleep right after i saved it~

I'm depressed today... I'm at work while SuperJunior is in town..

I'M NOT GOING SUPERSHOW 4 ): !!! I can't... The ticket sold out before i can get one..

TT-TT !!

Comment!

Sorry for any spelling or grammer mistakes! I will continue to work harder!