Jealous

Encounter

It's been 30 minutes since we've been sitting in Hanbin's car. He's been silent ever since and frankly I don't have the energy to soothe him like a little baby, especially with how he acted around my friend. Yep, and he also ruined my supposed to be peaceful afternoon. What is up with this guy?

I'm scrolling on my phone, switching Social Media apps when he shifted beside and faced me. Okay, seems like he's now ready to talk.

"There's a lot of people in that cafe.. you could've been seen."

The way he said it triggered anger in me. 

"I'm sorry what?" Sill holding my phone and not facing him.

"Public knows you are dating me, well what would they say if they saw you getting cozy with that lame barista?"

I moved this time and now we are face to face. He is really starting to irk me. I've had busy days so far and this is the only day that I've felt peace and this prick right here is acting like an idiot and annoying me.

"There's few people in the cafe Hanbin, 7 to be exact and that's including me, you and that lame barista you are talking about. He's Jae by the way. You would know if you just bothered a second getting to know him and not drag me the instant you came here."

Now he's massaging his temple. Indicating that what I said annoyed him even more. What annoyed him anyway? That we look bad to the public? 

"Fine, then go back to your barista." 

Very Hanbin. I don't know why I laughed but it just takes me to one of our fights before. He's like this when something annoyed him but can't find the right words to express it. 

"Bin seriously, what is your problem?"

He briefly looked at me and shifted his gaze outside the car.

"If you're worried about this relationship looking bad on public, that won't happen. It is a secluded area. Heck, I don't know even know how you found out this place."

He had this funny expression in his face that I can't seem to decipher.

"You're not really getting anything are you? And you're supposed to be the smarter one between us."

I playfully nudged him and this time he laughed. Hopefully that's not a sarcastic laugh.

"So, who is he? Your boyfriend?"

"Yeah because two boyfriends are my thing."

He looked shocked and hurt? I gave him light slap on his shoulder.

"Bin!! I was kidding. Obviously I already have you as my boyfriend and I don't cheat. Plus he's a friend who's really nice unlike you."

Now he's got this creepy smile on his cute face. Calling him my boyfriend felt good huh?

"Who's your boyfriend?" 

"You're so annoying!"

"Aww don't be like that to your boyfriend now Jennie."

Our playful banter was suddenly cut off when my phone suddenly rings.

Hanbin

"Hi Jae, no worries. I'm good. Yeah I'm with him. No, sorry about that.. He's usually nice don't worry. We just needed to go somewhere. Yeah Jae, I'll see you soon. "

I pressed my ears into Jennie's phone but I hear nothing. She kept shushing me. This lame barista dude definitely has a thing on her. I mean, Can I blame him? No. Am I mad? Yeah.

"You said we have a date?"

Oh right, I blurted that. I reached for the flowers on the back seat and gave it to her. She had this dreamy expression on her face.

"You remembered my favorite flowers."

"I don't have anything planned for today, just wanted to get you this."

"Thanks Bin, you're kinda annoying today but thanks to these beautiful flowers for making it up."

She took a picture of it and uploaded on SNS and tagged me.

 

"My annoying man got me this today. PS: Stop being grumpy."

I tried hiding my smirk but I can't. 

 

"Aww my babe is blushing."

And with that I started the car and started driving. And just like before, her laugh resonates in my car and in my soul.