Is This Love?

Aiming For Your Love

Suddenly, Jiyong pulled me into a hug. It happened so fast, that I don’t even know what to do. I just froze inside his hug, unable to move.

Then, he kissed my forehead and said, “I love you.”

At that moment, my heart started to betray my mind. My mind told me to just back off and slap him for hugging me out of nowhere, but my heart told me to stay like this for a while.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

And his confession made my cold heart melt. Really, what had happened to you, Park Bom?

Then, Dara suddenly came running towards us and pulled me out of Jiyong’s arms.

“What did you do to her?!” She yelled at him, her hands on her hips.

He immediately lets me go. “Uhh… sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. Sorry.” He then said, and gave me a 90 degree bow.

I didn’t get the chance to reply to him, as he suddenly runs away from us.

Dara looked at me.

“Park Bom. I want to talk to you.” She then said.

I gulped. When Dara called my full name, I knew she has an important question to ask me. I just nodded.

                                              +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

       “Do you like him?” Dara’s voice was heard, breaking the silence. We’re already going down from the tower and now we’re at an ice cream parlour. Seunghyun and Jiyong apparently went to a men’s boutique to check out some clothes.

I was surprised to hear her question. I thought I had already told her the answer. However, I suddenly lost the answer to that simple question that she had asked months ago. Do I like him?

I just sat and ate my ice cream, still searching for the answer.

All of a sudden, she smiled.

“It’s okay. I’ve already knew the answer. But I hope it’s not too late by the time you realize it.” Dara said, while eating her ice cream.

I looked at her, while tilting my head to the left. “Huh? I don’t understand.” I replied.

She smiled at me and shook her head. “Nothing.”

I frowned. What is up with Dara these days?

                                        +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            I walked through the living room and yawned while doing so. Today, our school is closed because of some business that I’m not sure about. It’s not like I really cared, anyway.

When I passed by the couch, I saw Jiyong holding a guitar and a music sheet. Huh? Is he writing songs?

I felt really curious, so I take a seat beside him.

“What are you doing?” I asked, while tilting my head to look at him.

When his brown orbs peered into mine, the feeling from yesterday came back again. My heart started to palpitate faster, and I got butterflies when I look at him. And I thought that the feeling is only temporary.

I immediately look down at the floor. It’s my usual reflexes whenever I felt shy.

“I’m practicing to play a song right now. Wanna hear it?” He replied, while still looking at me.

I nodded eagerly; hoping that he would glance the other way while singing and for the awkward moment to be over soon.

Then, he began to sing.

Why did I recognize you?
Why did I move toward you?
I can’t leave now.
Even though I leave you behind as I walk ahead,
All I see is you.

Those painful words you once said to me,
“If we hadn’t met each other,
it might have been less painful.”
You…

Are crying, holding it in.
You are raising your head, smiling painfully.
Your smile, which is the color of the sunset, is coloring the whole world.

I miss you, I want to embrace you.
I want to be by your side even though it hurts.
I want to fall asleep by your side.

From the first day, you took a step back.
From the first day, I thought of separation.
Even though I wanted you,
I couldn’t ignore
Those hopeless and cold calculations of the world.

However careful I tried to be,
However much I tried to pretend it wasn’t, and push away
I was already
In love with you.

I miss you, I run to you.
I knock, you give a surprised smile.
Your round smile caresses the whole world.

Don’t cry, don’t leave.
Stay by my side.
You are my warm spring.

In front of your still hesitant heart,
My heart still won’t stop.
The fear left in your heart, I will hug and embrace
Until you are peaceful.

You are crying, holding it in.
You are raising your head, smiling painfully.
Your smile, which is the color of the sunset, is coloring the whole world.

Don’t cry, don’t leave.
Stay by my side.
You are my warm spring.

I have finally met you.
You are my warm spring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vyhmbFOcUw

I feel like I was being captivated by his voice. I never knew he had a voice this great. He should be auditioning for YG Entertainment or something.

The whole time he’s singing, he kept his gaze at me. And I wasn’t able to took off my eyes off him either.

I knew this feeling. I recognize this.

It’s love.


A/N: Ta-dah!! How do you all like this chapter? :D I felt giddy myself when I wrote this LOL XD Replying comments, Go~

                   @hellokimchi: Nay, not Siwon, but I will twist the plot a bit. Just keep reading! :-)

                   @Luxshh: Yup! Yesterday was her 29th birthday!! She doesn't look like 29 though.. XD

                   @Aishime: Thank you for commenting~ *hugs* :D

                   @miss_ai: Hi! Are you a new subscriber? Welcome~ And yes, he's so cheesy! haha XD

                   @TabisanGbom: Hahaha why do you want to hug Seunghyun? He has Dara LOL XDD

                   @kwonarra: Welcome~ I still didn't know how to put the ending.. Thank you for commenting! ^^

With this, my hiatus for the week is starting~

But I'll keep updating this weekend!

Bye bye!! *waves*