The Rejection

Aiming For Your Love

Apparently, his sweet-but-kind-of-erted talk before we entered the ‘House of Horror’ is just a lie. He actually just wanted to lure me to enter the ‘House of Horror’ with him.

And he succeeded.

I’m starting to think that he’s getting annoying.

I crossed my arms while waiting for him to buy ice creams.

After a few minutes, he came to me while bringing my favorite ice cream flavor, chocolate.

“Aigoo~ are you angry?? Here, take this.” He said, while handing me the ice cream.

I pouted before turning my head to the other side.

He wiggled his eyebrows and waves the ice cream in front of my face.

Aishh!!! He knows that I can’t hold back crave for chocolates.

“It’s okay if you didn’t want it, I’ll just eat it then~” He sang out, while getting ready to eat the ice cream.

I snatched the ice cream from him.

“Now, that’s my girl.” He said, while pinching my cheeks.

He stared at me for a long time before he did the next thing:

Kissing my cheek.

                                            +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

       We walked back to home while holding hands and moving them back and forth like little kids. We laughed while doing that.

“I don’t know since when I suddenly became a little kid.” Jiyong suddenly said, and then laughed.

I laughed as well.

Love can really change us to be another person.

All of a sudden, he stopped in front of me.

“Huh? What happened?” I asked, because I was worried.

It’s still night. What if there’s a bad person hanging around here? We’ll be in danger.

He smiled cheekily. “Nothing~”

I shot up my eyebrows.

I was about to ask something, when he suddenly planted his lips on mine.

Aish this guy. He’s always so cheeky.

And I love it.

                                               +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

        I propped my chin on the table. What Dara just said does make sense. “You have to tell Siwon what you really feel about him. Stop making him waiting.”

“Yah, do you hear me?” She asked, while waving the fork in front of my face.

I nodded.

“But I’m afraid that he will get hurt afterwards and stopped befriending us.” I replied.

“You have to tell him. Anyway, he had befriended us for more than 5 years now. He’s not the kind of person to just let go of a friendship just because of one little thing.” Dara said again, while continuing her cake-eating session.

I stared at the air.

“Should I?” I asked softly.

“Yes, you should.” Dara replied, while still eating her cake.

“Hey, give me that cake too. I’m hungry.” I said, while trying to take the fork from her.

“No! Buy it yourself! This is mine.” She exclaimed, while taking the plate and fork away.

What a stingy woman.

                                        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

       I stared at my phone for a long time and sighed. I have to do this, or Siwon will be hurt more. I sighed again, and dialed his number.

There’s a beep sound, waiting for him to answer the call.

I almost can’t breathe because of my nervousness.

Please don’t pick up! Please don’t pick up!

I chanted in my heart.

“Hello? Bommie-yah, what is it?” Siwon’s voice filled my ear few seconds later.

This is it.

“Siwon-ah, can you wait for me at the playground? I need to tell you something.” I said, after collecting all of my courage to say it.

“Okay. You sounded serious. Do you have any problem?” He asked again, with a worried tone.

“No. I’ll tell you later.” I replied.

“Okay then.” He answered, and then ended the call.

I sighed loudly. I feel like I wanted to cry right now.

It’s like I was the one who’s about to be rejected, not him.

Can I really do this?

                                         ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     I waited for him while sitting on the bench. I kept fidgeting, because I feel so nervous right now. It feels more frightening than going up on a stage!

I inhaled, and exhaled again.

“What is it, Bommie-yah?” I heard his voice asking me, while he takes a seat beside me.

Here goes nothing.

“Siwon-ah, do you love me?” I asked, while looking at him.

God, it feels so weird asking him that, given that he’s one of my best friends.

Suddenly, he laughed loudly.

Huh? Why did he laugh? Did I ask him the wrong question?

“I think I know what you need to talk about.” He finally said, after laughing like a maniac.

I blinked. “Really?” I asked back.

He nodded. “Yeah. I already knew that this would happen. You and Jiyong looked like you two loved each other so much, and you looked happier with him. As long as you’re happy, I’m content with it. Don’t worry about me, okay?” He said softly, and looked at me with a look that I can’t quite understand.

I looked down, unable to face him. I’m afraid I’m gonna cry.

He my hair. “Let me tell you one thing. I love you. And I’ll always will. But I know I can’t make you happy like Jiyong had made you.” He said softly.

“So, be happy with him and don’t worry about me. I’ll always be your friend, no matter what happens. Keep that in mind, okay?” He finally said, before giving me a hug.

He’s the one who got his heart broken, but I was the one who cried.

Even though he didn’t shed a tear, I knew he probably cried a river in his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: ............... So... yeah, the rejection chapter has finally arrived. T^T I don't know what to say, actually. Looking forward for your comments!!! :-) See you guys next weekend!