Locks of Love

Aiming For Your Love

“Is Sandara here?” He asked, with a pleading look on his face. I winced, feeling so awkward all of a sudden.

“If you wanted to give her this, why did you come here? Dara’s house is three blocks beside mine.” I explained.

“But, her brother told me that she’s here.” He replied, still with a pleading look.

“Okay, let me call her. Wait a second, okay?” I said and walk towards the kitchen.

“Dara-yah, there’s someone at the door.” I said, once I reached beside her.

“So?” She replied, while drinking her tea.

I slapped my forehead, frustrated by her blunt answer.

“He wanted to meet you, idiot! Aishh!! Finish your tea and meet him on the front door.” I yelled and walked away from her.

                                                +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

           We both sat on the couch and looked at her questioningly. “Why does he gave you the flowers?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

Dara blushed, while sitting on the floor, her legs crossed. “He said that he……”

We wait expectantly for her answer. “He??” We both said in unison.

“That he had fallen for me at the first sight. And he said I’m the prettiest girl he had ever seen in his life.” She replied, her face now become red like a tomato.

We both just nodded in unison. It’s not a big surprise actually. Seunghyun clearly likes Dara.

“I don’t know what should I do…” Dara whispered, while holding the bouquet in her hand.

                                                  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      I waited outside the gate for Jiyong. Seunghyun asked us, along with Dara (of course!) to go touring the whole Seoul. It’s not too far from our place, actually.

I go back inside the house. “Yah!!!! Jiyong!! Hurry up or I’ll just leave you!!!!” I yelled once I reached outside his room, while knocking the door angrily.

“Wait! I’m almost finished here!” He replied. I just rolled my eyes. “Okay, I’m done!” He said later, and opened the door.

I was mesmerized for a while. How can he look so handsome when he just wears a simple white tee and a pair of washed-out denim jeans? No, scratch that. He looks hot!

“Bommie-yah, what’s up with you? Helloo?? Earth to the alien..” He said while waving his right hand in front of me.

I immediately regained my composure and turned to walk downstairs. “Whatever. Let’s go.” I said while stepping down the stairs.

He shrugged, and followed me.

                                           ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

       “Wow!! All the buildings are so huge!!” Dara exclaimed cheerfully. Seunghyun just smiled looking at her cute reaction. I smiled as well. She can be so cute at times.

“Hmph, it’s not that great.” Jiyong said in sarcasm. What the heck is wrong with this guy?!

All of us stared blankly at him.

Seunghyun cleared his throat. “Okay, don’t bother talking to this brat. Let’s go to the Namsan Tower.” He said.

Dara and I just nodded eagerly. We’re already close to the Namsan Tower anyway. We just have to climb up the hill to reach there.

“Oh, by the way, I heard that there’s the Locks of Love up there. Is it true?” I asked, feeling curious. Yes, I’m a girl after all. I like romantic stuffs.

Once, I’ve read in a magazine that when lovers lock their padlocks there together, their relationships will last forever. Gosh, it’s so romantic!!

Seunghyun winced while he looks at me. “Y… you believe those weird superstitions?” He asked me back.

I nodded. “Yup. Why? I am a girl. I like those things. And, don’t make faces like that. You look so ugly.” I replied and walk away from him.

“Aishh!! This girl!! Yah!!” He yelled, earning curious glances from the passers-by.

                                              +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      I looked at my violet-colored padlock for a while, before scribbling, ‘I HOPE I CAN FINALLY FIND MY TRUE LOVE SOON! ^^’ on the padlock.

“Bommie-yah, what did you write??” I heard Jiyong’s voice from behind me.

I gave him the padlock. “It’s nothing special though.” I replied.

Before I can even get my padlock back, he locks my padlock with his blue one. “Ta-dah! Finished! Now, I just have to put this there, alongside those padlocks.” He said cheerfully while smiling.

“Yah!! Kwon Jiyong! Give me my padlock back!” I yelled while running towards him.

He puts out his tongue, and hides the padlocks behind him.

I was so determined to get my padlock back, and reached out my hand behind him, that it looks like we’re hugging.

Suddenly, Jiyong pulls me into a hug.


A/N: The new chapter!!! :D I didn't know a lot about this place (Namsan Tower or something like that LOL), so I'm sorry if I made any mistake in describing the place.. :-) Time to reply the comments~ Go Go Go! XD

                   @hellokimchi: thank you for the support~ *hugs* :-)

                   @TabisanGbom: haha yes, I think you'll be happy with this chapter... :D

                   @raselyn20: Read this chapter and you'll know who'll get the flowers~ lol XD

And the chapters after this one will make you all think Siwon already lost his chance, but I'm not telling you what will happen LOL~ :D

Enjoy and have a good day, guys! *waves*