I'm About to Kiss Him!

Aiming For Your Love

It’s been a week since he sang that song to me. And to be honest, I still felt like it was yesterday. Even in class, I couldn’t concentrate on what the teachers are saying at all, with him sitting in front of me. Man, I need to change desk!

As my mind was trailing off, suddenly I heard our class president; Lee Seungri knocked the teacher’s desk out loud to get our attention. The teacher had already gone out, I think.

“Guys!! Our first semester have ended, and guess what?” He announced in front of the class.

I wonder what this guy has in store. I hope he wouldn’t plan another failed party again like last year.

“Yah! Just spill it out, can you? We’re not even excited about your plans, for God’s sake!” Lee Chaerin, one of our classmates yelled back at him.

I bet they’ll fight again after this. Those two are like cats and dogs, always fighting with each other. I wonder if they were born as nemesis.

Seungri narrowed his eyes to Chaerin. “Anyway, I have planned for us to go camping this year! Are you guys excited?” He announced, and clapped his hands cheerfully.  

“Well, sounds okay.” Shindong and his friend, Sungmin suddenly spoke out.

Seungri smiled like a little kid, before giving out the details about the class camp.

                                                  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

       “Aishh!! I hate searching for firewood!!” I screamed, making Jiyong shocked. He turns his head to me and looked at me with a shocked expression.

“Yah! Don’t scream like that! We’re in the middle of a jungle right now!” He said, while holding some firewood in his hands.

“I think we had enough firewood. Let’s go.” He then said after a few minutes, and walked away, leaving me behind.

I ran to catches up to him. When I finally catch up to him, suddenly the clouds became dark and rain started to pour down heavily.

He looks up, and frowned.

“Why did it have to rain today of all days…” He mumbles, before sitting under a big tree. I joined beside him.

After a few minutes, I was shivering because it was so cold. I tried not to let him know that I’m cold, because I didn’t want him to worry over me.

Suddenly, I felt someone hugged me from my right. It felt so warm.

“Sorry, but I just had to. You look like you’re cold.” He said to my ear.

God, what do I do? It felt so damn awkward; yet, I didn’t want this moment to end.

I felt his breath on my neck. Wait… I think he’s sleeping. I look at him, and saw his angelic sleeping face. I smiled to myself. He looked like a child when he’s asleep.

My eyes then darted down to his lips, and guess what? My inner beast suddenly asked me to kiss him! !

I shook my head a few times to calm myself down. However, no matter how many times I shook my head, it’s no use.

I inhale deeply, and exhale. Well, he’s asleep. Even if I kissed him, there wouldn’t be any harm, right?

Then, I lean my head to his, while closing my eyes. I was really close to reach his lips, when he suddenly woke up and looked straight at me.

My eyes grew bigger out of shock, and quickly pulled myself to the back then look at some random birds on my left.

I can see from the corner of my eyes that he’s smirking devilishly at me.

Don’t say that you saw me! Please don’t!!

I chanted in my heart, while making a poker face, hoping that he doesn’t saw me almost kissing him.

“I saw what you were doing just now~” He sang out, while moving his body closer to me.

I blushed to deep red. “Wh… what? I didn’t do anything.” I replied, still looking at the birds.

He poked my cheek. “Aigoo… you think I didn’t saw you? You were like this just now.” He said while pouting his lips and closed his eyes, imitating the way I looked just then.

Aishh!! This guy!

“Maybe you’re dreaming. I didn’t even move once, you know.” I replied, while knuckled his head softly, still hiding the obvious I’m-about-to-kiss-you scene.

He suddenly holds my hand and looks straight into my eyes while leaning towards me.

Don’t tell me…

That he’s about to kiss me?!


A/N: Hi guys!!! I'm backkk!! lol. XD It's not like I've gone for a month lol XDD okay, replying comments, Go! Go! Go! 

          @hellokimchi: haha yes, I love Secret Garden and the song title has the word spring, so I took it XD

          @TabisanGbom: Siwon will be missing in the next few chapters lol XD

          @Luxshh: Yup, she looks younger. Aww, thanks! ^^

          @irmocutie101: Welcome, new subscriber!! Waiting to see your comments~ ^_^

I guess I really love to cliffhanging my story now~ keke