I Miss This

I Still Remember

They sat around in Jin's comfortable living room enjoying each other's company. Jin couldn't help smiling every time he met Yoongi's eyes as they talked. Like a shy girl on a first date, he felt the butterflies all over again. He knew his cheeks were a little flushed and he hoped Yoongi wouldn't notice.

"Are you hungry?" Jin asked hoping he would stick around longer.

"Yes, a bit," Yoongi answered.

"Want to cook something together."

"Sure what do you have in mind."

They both got up and walked into Jin's spacious kitchen. Yoongi waited for Jin to tell him what he could help him cook.

"Let's each make a different dish and we'll share it. Take whatever you need from the fridge."

Yoongi thought about it and decided to see what there was so he could make up a dish. He was pretty good at cooking for himself and Jimin so he knew a few dishes by heart that were good. He started dicing some onions and garlic to put in his dish. It was really fun doing it together. Jin gave him a spoonful of broth to taste.

"Hmm, delicious." Yoongi approved. He felt so happy hanging out with his old friend.

Just then he got a call from Jimin. "Hi Jimin," Yoongi said in a happy voice.

"Hi, Yoongi. Are you home?" Jimin asked.

"No. I came to visit Jin. Remember I told you."

"Oh yeah. Well, I'm going out with friends don't wait up for me."

"Jimin wait! Where are you going?" Yoongi felt left out again.

"I don't really know yet we are deciding."

"Well, Can I go too?"

Jimin didn't answer.

"Jimin," Yoongi said feeling ignored.

"What?" Jimin finally answered.

"I said, can I go with you."

"No, just stay with Jin."

"Okay," Yoongi said and hung up the phone before Jimin could hear him sob.

Jin couldn't help overhearing the conversation. He wanted to hit Jimin for making Yoongi cry. Yoongi loves him so much how could he do that to him.

Are you alright?" He asks Yoongi tentatively.

Yoongi wipes his eyes and sighs. "Yes, I guess so. He doesn't want me to hang out with him and his friends and I don't know why."

"I can't imagine why he wouldn't want you there. I would love it if you were always with me."

Yoongi looks up at Jin with sad eyes. "Really?"

Jin pulls him closer and stares into his eyes. Yoongi's expression changes from sad to surprised. Jin's gaze drops to Yoongi's parted pink lips. He can't help himself and kisses Yoongi. Jin feels all his senses tingle. The warmth of his lips on mine feels so good. Yes, that familiar feeling is back. The one that only Yoongi can make him feel.