2

Pregnancy, [Remake]



Youngmin informed me that he had to work overseas. As a wife who give trust to him yet he's a faithful husband, there's no need to be anxious about. He also instructed me to live together with Kwangmin, in the reason why it was vital for me to live alone by myself in the spacious house.

Here I am, standing in front of his mansion. I pressed the bell and wait patiently. The door opened showing exhausted Kwangmin who seems breathless.

"Did I make you wait?" he asked while trying to catch his own breathe.

"Don't worry about it. You don't have to rushed..." I flashed a smile to him,

Kwangmin POV

If I was the eldest, it should be me who marry you nor him. Why must be the priority of the arrange-marriage was the eldest?!

"Come in," I invited her in and carried her luggage.

Next day,

It feels like a dream, an amazing dreams. I just saw her in the kitchen, cooking some breakfast. The food aroma pierce through my nose waking me up to face the reality.

Her perfect body shape, her beautiful face, her curved pink lips spike through my heart.Youngmin was too blind that he didn't see the sincerely of her heart against him.

"Oh... You're awake. Have some breakfast, I'm sorry if you're not satisfied the taste,"

With no hesitation, I took a seat and eat eagerly. "Eat slowly. The food won't run away~" she joked,

Thanks god. Fulfilling my wish.

Tonight, I was determined to get her like a one real man... The game has just begun.

______
Authors note: I should remind u guys, eng is not my first lang. It might be some grammar mistake, please correct me then.

Hohoho! Yeah, i agree CrazyJiji-Chan opinions. When i re-read the story, there's a LOT of mistake yet confusing.

The reason why i make the remake is bcause i just want to satisfy the readers. Most of themwant sequel, that the reason why i've made them.

Anyway, not forgetting pfpb285 thanks fr th AMAZING poster! Mmwah! ;p