chapter 3

Pregnancy, [Remake]



Youngmin POV

Doctor footsteps approach. My heart throbbed faster as the sounds grew nearer. Lots of thought nagging my mind, as if I was the one who at fault. Relax Young, everything will be fine. I am in good physical shape, nothings will go wrong.

*doors open*

“Have a seat Mr. Jo,” she called out. With shaky legs I insisted to take a seat in front of her. “So, should I break the silence first?” she fiddled up her finger, waiting for an answer.

“Um… sure,” I fake a smile, to calm down the situation. “I got both good and bad news…” she responded, br>
“Your wife, Mrs. Jo, she’s all fine. Thought she had small uterus, the opportunity having a baby is now likely achievable. The bad news is...” her voice become plaintive, it makes me worried even more.

“W-what’s that?” I tried to be adamant for sure. “I’m sorry Mr. Jo, but, you’re sterile.”

“Sterile?” I asked her, disbelief what I’ve heard just now. “You’re unfertile. Um… or we could say that you’re unproductive.”



Jo Kwangmin POV,

It’s night already. Her eyes, yet it’s still open. Just looking at her charming smile that never left her lovely lips, making me feel delightful than ever.
“Kwangmin-ssi, what are you staring at?” she asked, while wiping up her lips as if there is a left-over food stain.

“There’s nothing. It is just that I’m enjoying your beauty.” I state it honestly.

Well, she didn’t buy it. She just let out a giggled, flashing her good set of white teeth.

“Anyway, I almost forgot something. How was the taste? The juice I gave you just now?” I asked her, wanting to know the side effect of ‘it’.

“Well, overall, it’s good.”
“Good onlybr?”

No answers just yawned. Her eyes slowly shut, as she rested her head on my shoulder. That sleeping pill is actually really effective. Let’s own the night sweetheart.

Kwangmin POV

Youngmin is an idiotic! He left me her wife? Pure idiot! He knew that I also do like her wife! But, whatever the stupid-senseless-unwise decision he made, it’s the best ‘present’ I’ve ever had.

Actually, the truth is Youngmin once back-stabbed her. He once had a girlfriend, and I’ve sent some clue to her unknowingly by him. Kyunghee was naïve, she don’t buy it. She believed her husband much. How I wish that, they just divorce on that moment when I sent her the picture!

“Kwangmin… did you had your breakfast. I’m sorry that I woke up late. It just that I felt extremely exhausted.” She suddenly went out from ‘our’ room, with her innocent face.

“Just get ready, we’ll breakfast outside.” I response and give her my cute smile.

“Ha! You really made my day today! Your smile is the best!” she showed me two thumbs up, and run straight away towards the bathroom like a little child.

After a moment, I got a phone call from Youngmin.

“Yes?” I answered straightaway.
“How’s my wife? Did she eat well? Did she have enough sleep?” Youngmin asked non-stop.
“SHE IS FINE WITH ME DUDE! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!” without further ado, I hang up.