Chapter 5

Pregnancy, [Remake]


Weeks later,

Kwangmin POV

Kyunghee suddenly dashed towards the bathroom. I overheard that she throw up time after time building me to feel uneasy, ‘Did she catch cold?’

I began to worry when I heard her no more. I knocked the door several times, but I got no responses from her. Without hesitation I kicked the door opened and found her lying on the floor, unconscious.


Kyunghee POV

I woke up only to find Kwangmin beamed to me with his eyes smile. ‘What is wrong with him?’

“What happened to me?” I asked and tried sat up as Kwangmin pushed me back down on the bed.

“Take a good rest. Don’t restrained yourself and… also your baby,” He ruffled my hairs and left, leaving me dumbfounded. ‘Did he say, baby?’

I turned my head on the side and found a pink-love-shaped box left on the desk with a note, ‘Congratulation Kyunghee! <3’

To my astonishment, the moment when I opened the box, I found sonograms and a small note. It says, ‘Kyunghee-ah~ Chukkahae… the doctor says that you’re pregnant for 4 weeks, and it’s a TWINS!’

“Youngmin, I did it!” I whispered to myself as my tears of happiness gushed down my face.


Narrator POV

Youngmin felt guilty to his wife and also his so-called secretary. He loves them both and neither to lose one of them. It was terribly selfish decisions after all to have them at once.

“Will Kyunghee loves me if she know all of this?” Youngmin mumbled as he slowly stirred the hot coffee served by her beloved Kim Sudae.

Youngmin realized that if he tells her the truth, the possibility of her returning back to his grasped was likely less than 1%. He had ‘stabbed’ his wife for this past two years and yet, he was the actual obstacle for them to have babies.

His complex thought distracted when he felt his phone vibrate. He took it out of his pocket and read the message that Kwangmin just sent to him,


‘Looks like I win the game. Thank you for your consideration.’



Authors note:

Life without internet ! *Yells at laptop*

Got no life when everything was accidentally formatted (2 months ago), all my bias pictures gone! *cries endlessly* and I have to write the story over again as it was deleted too.

Subscribers, I’m very sorry for not updating the story, likely centuries ago. My life is been hard nowadays. L From now on, I’ll try my best to satisfy you guys until the very end of the story!

And… What On Earth is upvoted?!