Chapter 4

Pregnancy, [Remake]



Youngmin POV

There was no real need for me to query everything to do with my being. Much better to be grateful for all I had achieved, to have her as my wife. Towards the attainment of happiness? Well, happiness is a purely relative quality, but where can be found? Some people are happy in misfortune, others are happy when they’re suffering. In other words, happiness depends on a person’s preferences and priorities.

Judging my outward appearances, I must be viewed as a man who is completely happy. After all, I live of ease and luxury. But from my own point of view, it simply isn’t true. People can only see outwardly apparent, but they lack ability to read the inner thoughts and preoccupations of others. “Jagiya, can you come upstairs a minute.” I was suddenly interrupted by the querulous voice of my scandal, Kim Sudae. She was descending the stairs from the upper floor of our house.

We bought it on our first anniversary; I was getting sick of waiting her. In fact I have often pondered and wondered why the treatment does really take time-consuming. Thus, I don’t realize that, I was the cause.

So what do I do now? I didn’t want to lose either Kyunghee or Sudae. Time goes by so rapidly. It eats into the span allotted us in this life. I would have to make a decision quickly so as not to be overtaken by time.


Kyunghee POV

“I miss him,” I murmured. I stirred the hot coffee while having a breakfast with Kwangmin.

“Youngmin must be with his scandal,” Kwangmin hissed with an evil smirked on his face. An unpleasant mood to start a day, what on earth!

“You’re accusing!”

“I’m not accusing, I’m just stating a fact.”

“You’re deliberately trying to undermine my self-confidence!”

“All right then. Do you truly believe him?”

“Of course I do! But why do you bring up the matter of trust? Are you saying that he’s being unfaithful?” I asked suspiciously.


Kwangmin smiled. He stood up and walks away, leaving me alone on the coffee table without any answer.