Nouveu Départ

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oh my god!---Jiyong!" Minzy screamed as she ran towards Jiyong.

"What were you doing with him?!"

"What do you think you're doing?!" Minzy glared at him.

"What were you doing with him?!" Earn yelled angrily before stepping inside. "Are you trying to do the same thing I'm doing to you?---Do you think you can do it?!--I will not ing let you Jiyong!--You can't even handle with a punch!"

"Alright, let's do it like this."

Earn got surprised as he heard another voice coming from inside and Seungri slowly stood up, walking closer to them.

"Let's test it."

"Seungri? What are you doing here?" Earn went even more furious as he saw him at Jiyong's place again.But before he could say anything this time he was the one who got punched in the face, too hard than he expected.

"See? You can't handle with a punch either."

"God---I'm fine Minzy, stop screaming!" Jiyong said as he wiped the blood coming from his nose.

"What are you doing with him?" Earn stood up and looked at Seungri like he didn't just got punched.

"What is he doing with me?!" Jiyong took few steps towards Earn before Seungri could answer him. "He is my god damn boyfriend! What's wrong?--You thought I couldn't find a theme but it seems like I got the ing theme in your dreams!"

"I told you to not do it! I warned you!" Earn went closer to Jiyong again and it caused Seungri to look at him with his raised eyebrows, it was enough for Earn to stop.Because Earn knew Seungri.He didn't know him with a punch, it wasn't the first punch he got from Seungri either.

"Next time I won't ing open this door to you just because we used to be friends." Jiyong said as he walked closer to him. "What? Are you gonna cry?"

Earn took a deep breathe, he obviously couldn't do the thing he planned and it was bugging the out of him.Seungri was watching them while standing right behind Jiyong but he knew Seungri, he knew if he would do anything to Jiyong that guy would make him regret.

"Do you like it?" Jiyong looked at Earn. "How it feels? Someone taking something you love?"

"I don't love him."

Jiyong smiled at that.

"Just like you know me, I also know you Earn.You're ing dying for him."

"I offered you this!" Earn looked at Seungri all of sudden. "I ing begged you Seungri---You just--"

"I don't like someone to take my photos." Seungri shrugged and Earn chuckled.

"He is not even strong---he can't deal with anything you do to me."

Jiyong looked at Seungri with that, he didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Cut it, Earn." Seungri said in a strict tone before looking at him. "One time--" He got closer to Earn and Jiyong noticed that Earn didn't even flinch like he was used to be treated like this. "--One more time you touch him and I will break your ing bones."

Minzy gulped at that but Earn chuckled before shaking his head.

"Not Jiyong---It can't be Jiyong--" he kept chuckling angrily. "I offered you all of this---you rejected me but let him do this? Since when you're so helpful?"

"Since I'm receiving better s." Seungri said very calmly and Minzy pressed her lips together.

"Jiyong--" Earn kept smiling as he pointed at Jiyong, it was obvious that he was used this behavior of Seungri. "---he can't be like me."

"Shut the up, Earn." Jiyong almost growled. "I'm done with you and your obsession with being the best! Do whatever the you want, okay?! Go Yuri and I will ing text you their name if I like someone else! I'm so damn bored of having you as my damn shadow!"

"Alright, calm down tiger." Seungri said as he grabbed him by his collar and pulled back, but Jiyong was still giving death glares to Earn.

"I think you should get the out of here, Earn." Minzy said as she stood by the door.

"It's not even convincing." Earn smiled at Seungri. "You're not screwing him Seungri, I know you."

Jiyong took a step to get closer to Earn but Seungri pulled him back again.

"You know--" He smiled before wrapping his arm around of Jiyong's shoulder. "--He doesn't like to see blood." 

"You know that I like it." Earn said and Jiyong sighed angrily, Seungri could get the fact that Jiyong was on the edge of jumping on him.He kept talking about Earn since they met.

"Will you be okay?" Seungri asked and Jiyong felt the back of Seungri's hand on his cheek but he acted normal, not letting Earn notice it. "--if we see some blood?"

Jiyong grimaced before looking at Earn, he put a smile on his face and leaned against Seungri.

"There's no need, he hits like a girl anyway."

 

 

-

 

 

"I guess I don't have a ing nose anymore!"

Seungri chuckled as he leaned back.

"I thought he hits like a girl."

"He hits like a damn animal!" Jiyong whined, leaning his head on the couch as he held an icepack on his nose.

"Earn likes Seungri oppa?" Minzy asked, still shocked over the things just happened.

"Earn is burning up for him!" Jiyong quickly straightened up. "I noticed that he liked you but he came to me to ask what I was doing with you! He is ing sick!"

Seungri puckered his lips like he was so innocent and didn't know anything.

"Don't lie! He talked about blood and---being strong---God.." He whined again, right before laying down. "I'm not even sure if I want to know or not."

"I want to know." Minzy asked with a grin but Jiyong kicked her.

"Why do you have an icepack on your nose, Jiyong?" Youngbae put his keys down after walking in.

"Earn punched him."

"What?" Youngbae looked at Minzy like he couldn't believe it but then he quickly turned at Seungri. "And you let him get punched?"

"No, Seungri oppa punched Earn back."

"God.." Youngbae sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I just left you alone for few hours and.." He noticed the file on the floor and took it. "What the hell---is this?"

"I can explain, Bae." Jiyong said as he sat on the couch but then he looked at Minzy. "I guess I can't, you do it Minzy."

"Did you take his pictures when Seungri was ing unconscious?! What the are you doing Jiyong?!"

"He won the testing part."

"What?"

"He passed Earn, he got the first place."

"Wait he---passed Earn? Our Jiyong?"

"Thanks for your trust, Bae." Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"Earn came here but----why would he attack you? I don't get it--Spit it out Seungri!"

Seungri his lips before smiling and pointing at Jiyong.

"Today I learnt that I'm your princess' boyfriend."

Jiyong exhaled loudly as Youngbae kept staring at him.

"Alright long story short--" He looked at Youngbae. "I noticed that Earn liked Seungri and lied to him---I also didn't have any theme for the project but Minzy took my photos and turned them in for me---So I got the first place and since Earn saw him in my photos---he came here to make me regret."

It was pretty quiet as Youngbae kept looking at him.

"Wait Jiyong---isn't that mean you have to work with Seungri for the rest of the project?"

Seungri chuckled but his smile disappeared when he realized nobody was laughing.

"No, that's not happening." He looked at Jiyong. "You don't need it, right?"

Jiyong just smiled cutely at him and Seungri groaned before standing up.

"That's not happening." He grabbed his phone. "I did as you said, now you're here and I'm out Youngbae."

Before Youngbae could say anything Seungri turned his back at them and walked out of the house.

"I'm sorry." Minzy mumbled before pressing the ice-pack on Jiyong's nose. "--I didn't think it would cause this much trouble." She said softly but then she started to grin and pulled the pack away. "Did you see his face?! He was so mad! So damn jealous!"

Jiyong grinned before looking at Youngbae.

"He was dying of jealousy, Bae!"

"God.." Youngbae chuckled. "You finally did the thing he kept doing to you."

"Yes!" Jiyong smiled and stood up. "He was so mad! He couldn't even get closer to me! I don't know why but he seems scared of Seungri!"

"Wait---Why he couldn't get close tou you?"

"Cause Seungri oppa held him." Minzy said with a grin and cupping her own cheeks. "Caressed his cheek."

"Yah!" Jiyong glared at her. "No---She is talking nonsense Bae--I passed him!" He chuckled before walking to his room. "I passed him! I can do it again! I can win this!"

"Look what you have done." Youngbae glared at Minzy but she was still grinning.

"You should've seen Seungri oppa! He acted like they were actually dating---But Earn said that he didn't believe it."

Youngbae furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, it seems like they have a history."

"Jiyong---Seungri won't do this!" Youngbae yelled since the other one was still in his room. "He really won't do it!--You need to find a new theme and--Hey! What are you doing?"

"I'm going." Jiyong came out with different clothes. "I need to go to school first---Where he is staying at?"

"You're not going there, Jiyong."

"Bae--"

"Do you realize how dangerous it can be? They ing came here Jiyong! To this house! Can you understand?"

"Look at this--" Jiyong shook the file in his hand. "--this is the only thing which made me feel this good after weeks, Bae."

Youngbae sighed as he looked at Jiyong, he knew Jiyong didn't even want to leave the bed days ago and he knew how pressured he felt because of Earn.

"Still---Seungri won't accept it Jiyong."

"Seungri oppa?" Minzy raised her eyebrows, looking at them. "He seems like a good person."

"You don't even call us oppa." Jiyong glared at her but she just shrugged.

"Come on Bae---Let me try--I should win this final game! You know how bad I want it!"

"Jiyong..."

"I should go to school first---" Jiyong said excitedly as he grabbed his things and stuffed them into his backpack. "--then I will go to Seungri and beg him."

 

 

-

 

 

 

"What's happening?"

"Youngbae doesn't tell me where Seungri is staying at, Rin." Jiyong pouted through the phone.

"Wait--you said who?"

"Seungri."

He heard her sighing deeply.

"Tell me what happened." He said and Jiyong grinned as he kept walking, telling her everything.

"---that's all Rin---I'm in front of the place you said, where do I go now?"

"Take the left path---wait now your project is ruined without Seungri?"

"Exactly, Rin.I can't start with bloody hands and belts on the bathroom floor and suddenly make a theme about trees and butterflies.I need him."

"I thought you didn't care about the project."

"It was before Earn looked at me like he would give his ing soul to be in my place."

"Does he really like him?--God--Seungri never told me about that."

"You guys are close?"

"We will talk about it later---Do you see a market with an orange signboard?"

"I passed that one, Rin!"

"Sorry---If I know him even a little, he won't accept it Jiyong."

"I don't have any other chance--I'm in front of the market--wait--why didn't you come with me?"

"Cause Youngbae wouldn't like it and I wouldn't suggest you to go there alone but let's hope that Seungri is home."

"What does that mean?"

"The apartment is right in front of the market, 3rd floor."

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Ah--hello--Is Seungri here?"

"Seungri?" The young boy who opened the door furrowed his eyebrows, scanning him from head to toe.

"Who is he looking for?" Another one appeared.

"Hyung."

"Hyung?---Hey come inside, we will help you."

The boy suddenly grabbed his arm and Jiyong found himself inside, startled as they shut the door.

"Is hyung home?"

"I don't know, did you see him?" All of sudden few boys appeared and they asked each other.Jiyong couldn't be sure how many people were living in this house.

"Hey--I like your t-shirt." Suddenly one of them twirled his t-shirt around of his finger.

"--Thanks, I guess." Jiyong smiled before pushing his hand.Now he could understand what Hyorin was talking about.

"Do you know where Seungri is or--"

"What's your name?" A boy grinned. "Are you sure that you are here for hyung, princess?"

"Who says that he's a princess?" Seungri suddenly appeared on the door and Jiyong sighed with relief.

"Hyung---We thought you wouldn't come tonight."

"Since when I have to inform you?" He walked closer to the boy who was standing too close to Jiyong and grabbed him by the nape. "Move."

"Okay---okay." The boy chuckled as he backed away, caressing his nape.

"Do you really know him?" One of them asked and Seungri gave him a very calm look, which caused all the boys to go back to their business.

"How did you find here? I'm sure Youngbae didn't tell." Seungri asked as he walked towards a room and Jiyong quickly followed.

"Rin told me."

"Noona?" He turned at Jiyong, obviously surprised. "If she sent you here maybe she doesn't really like you."

"She likes me."

Seungri closed the door after them and looked at Jiyong.

"I was with you just few hours ago and I remember myself saying that I didn't want to see you again."

"Listen Seungri--"

"If it's about the project, forget it princess." Seungri said as he walked closer to the small closet on the corner of the room.

"I thought I wasn't a princess."

Seungri glared at him after taking off his t-shirt.

"Come on Seungri---I really need you."

"That was too hot." Seungri teased as he changed his clothes and Jiyong quickly sat on his bed, crossing his legs.

"Listen to me--Helping me about this can be the best for both of us!"

Seungri sighed before sitting across Jiyong and Jiyong got a little bit surprised since he didn't expect Seunrgi to give calm reactions like this.But Seungri looked at him with the gray housepants and old t-shirt he put on.

"I don't like to get photographed."

"How do you know that? How many times did you let someone take photos of you?"

Jiyong moved closer to him when Seungri didn't give him an answer. "Look---I really need this--It's not a bet or a simple game Seungri.Earn is turning my life into hell for a long time and I could never really hurt him---But this was the first time he got so mad after realizing I took photos of you."

Seungri shook his head before rubbing his nape and that was when Jiyong realized he was calm cause he looked tired.

"It's just..--I remember him asking me about this before, I mean taking my photos."

"That was why he went crazy!" Jiyong grinned. "He can't stand to see me doing the thing he couldn't!"

"I don't want to get involved in this." Seungri layed down on the bed and grabbed his pillow without giving a about Jiyong. "My answer is no, princess."

"Come on Seungri!" Jiyong grabbed him by the arms, not letting him sleep.

"You know where the door is, I suggest you to be quick."

It was very quiet for few minutes and Seungri opened his eyes to see him.

"What are you doing?" He looked at Jiyong, who was still on the bed and looking at his phone.

"Texting Bae that I will stay here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter