Intrépide

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I was just--"

"No, you don't understand--"

Jiyong grimaced and opened his eyes as he heard some voices.He noticed that his head was leaned against to something hard and slowly lifted his head up to realize it was an arm.

"Oh God--One day I will open my eyes in a tub without my kidney." He whined, shaking his head to wake up. "Did I fall down this time?" He asked but saw that Seungri was grinning in a weird way.

"I did---I fell down right? My head hurts--" He was still whining as he started to caress the back of his head with a painful expression, thinking that they were alone at the same place.But a fake cough made him look across the table.

"I am sorry, Youngbae."

Youngbae glared at him.

"You should be and let him go."

"What---oh-"

"I am sitting here and listening him for an hour because of you, pretty face." Seungri said with the same grin after Jiyong pulled his hands away, he didn't notice that he was hugging the guy's arm tightly.

"Did you--"

"I called him and told him to come here to take your little, unconscious but you kept holding me." Seungri leaned closer to him and pressed his index finger on his forehead, pushing his head back. "Now get out of my way, troublemaker." Seungri pushed him to get up and Jiyong was still caressing his head.

"Hey---Do you know where is Kook?" Youngbae suddenly asked and that made Seungri stop.

"I don't know, Youngbae." Seungri lied and glared at him. "Put your nose in your own business."

"Hyung." Youngbae looked at the guy who was standing right in front of him. "Last time I checked you were still younger than me, am I wrong, mad boy?"

Seungri closed his eyes and exhaled before laughing, but it seemed like he was really angry.Jiyong saw him his lips before he walked closer to Youngbae and he quickly stood up.

"Hey! Stop doing this!" Jiyong said, standing between them.

"What is wrong? Are you angry? I thought that was your name." Youngbae kept talking calmly.

"Listen to me----get out of here." Seungri was trying to look at Youngbae but Jiyong was on the way.

"Hey! Calm down a little and---What are you doing?!---God.." Seungri grabbed him by his armpits and lifted him up to put him on the table in a heartbeat.He then leaned his palms on the table and looked at Youngbae, seeming very steady.

"Stop talking about me and take your sick friend to hospital." He leaned closer to older. "Put your nose away from this, top dog." Seungri winked at him playfully.

"Stop this right now." Jiyong grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him away but Seungri quickly grabbed his collar.

"You can't act like you wish just because I helped you." He pushed Jiyong back, in a very harsh way.But Youngbae still seemed really calm. "I hope we won't see each other again." Seungri said before walking away.

"Top dog?" Jiyong looked at him suspiciously and Youngbae sighed, getting up.

"Let's go to hospital, we will talk about this later."

 

 


~

 

 

 

"So you hang out with them for a while and they decided to call you top dog, the worst nickname you could ever get?" Jiyong asked as he kept eating.

"That's not the point, Jiyong." Youngbae glared at him. "--Do you know the story of his scar?"

Jiyong looked at him with his full mouth, seeming curious about it.

"He really cares about Kook, I don't know what happened between them but he is taking care of Kook like they are real brothers."

Jiyong thought about telling Youngbae that Seungri was lying, because he heard Seungri talking to Kook and he absolutely know where he was.But then he decided to keep eating.

"---They call him mad cause he never thinks, he just does whatever he wants to."

"I thought it was the motto of the dogs." He mumbled while eating.

"They are not like that, at least not all of them."

Jiyong chuckled.

"He is just a bit edgy."

"Jiyong." Youngbae hissed. "--I don't think you get it." He shook his head like he was trying to find a way to explain this. "I was there when he got that nickname."

Jiyong stopped eating and looked at him suspiciously.

"How long did you stay with them, Bae?"

"For a while."

"How long?"

"It doesn't matter---that day Kook took it too far and everyone was in trouble because of something he had done.When we learnt that he was going to meet with other guys we followed him, but the buliding was on fire when we arrived.And believe me, we were not even surprised when we heard it was Kook, he put the building on fire."

"Wait what---What this have to do with Seungri?" Jiyong sounded curious this time because he didn't know Youngbae was inside this .But he knew older was too sensitive about dogs.

"He ran into the house."

"He--what?"

"He ran into a burning house, Jiyong.Because Kook was still in there." Youngbae sighed deeply. "When we saw that he was running inside someone yelled that if he was crazy, actually we all thought he would be dead.But when he walked out with Kook, that nickname and that scar was glued to him."

"Wow!"

Youngbae rubbed his face when he saw that Jiyong was listening him like he was fascinated.

"You are not listening a story of a damn hero Jiyong! Get your together! Next time you saw him, just turn your back and pass out to the other side, get it?"

"You are exaggerating." Jiyong pouted.

"Look Jiyong---my nickname was top dog, Kook is called naughty and the others have nicknames like giraffe and Frodo.But his nickname is the ing mad, do you understand me?"

"I do, I do." Jiyong rolled his eyes. "He is so mad, doing things without thinking and other--."

"Jiyong!"

"How about Kook? Why he is not around?" Jiyong asked curiously and Youngbae sighed again.

"I heard that he was in trouble again and this time it's not something that Seungri can come through easily."

"Why Seungri is putting so much effort for him?"

"Nobody knows." Youngbae said. "Every time he is in trouble, Seungri pulls him out but this time it's big.He took a lot of money from someone he shouldn't even look at."

Jiyong tried to understand this but it wasn't really simple.That Kook boy was a real trouble but Seungri was running into a burning house for him; he was getting lost after taking some money that he shouldn't have but Seungri was telling him to hide, he told him he was going to find a way.It didn't make sense.

"What's that?" Youngbae pointed at his wrist and Jiyong looked down.

"Oh--nothing." Jiyong said while caressing his wrist but Youngbae was giving him an 'I told you' look already.

"Just do as I say, Jiyong.Turn behind and walk away.It will be alright."

Jiyong nodded, he was planning to do like that anyway.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Just stop it, Jiyong." Earn grinned, making Jiyong lift his head from the papers.

"Yeah, I should stop acting like you are a human being."

"You are wasting your time, just screw them all." Earn said, pointing at the papers. "I know you always at finding a theme, Jiyong.Come on--" He winked at Jiyong. "--you can't lie to your bestfriend, right?"

Jiyong rolled his eyes before turning back to his papers.

"I can't lie to Youngbae, that's right."

Earn chuckled at that.

"Will you try to steal his girlfriend as well?"

Jiyong sighed tiredly.

"I didn't steal your girlfriend Earn, you can find better girls than her."

"Like Yuri?" Earn grinned and Jiyong shook his head.

"You are so focused on making me sad, you don't even go after a girl you like." He mumbled while collecting his papers and putting them inside his blue bag.

"I like to see you sad." Earn said, very calmly.

"I like to not see you." Jiyong grabbed his bag and walked away.

"Just forget the theme, Jiyong!" Earn yelled after him. "You will mess it up!" He mocked till Jiyong walked faster.

But he was right, Jiyong at finding a theme.Usually Earn would help him about that but it was the worst thing about your best buddy becoming your enemy.Honestly Jiyong didn't think that they were best buddies, not even friends at all.Because if the same thing would happen with Youngbae, he knew the story wouldn't be the same.It just made him see Earn's real face, how much he got jealous of him.But still Earn knew everything about him, what he was bad at, what would make him sad, what would make him feel embarrassed, and all of sudden he was using them against Jiyong.He was turning school into hell for Jiyong, even seeing his hatred looks was making Jiyong uncomfortable.He couldn't believe how stupid he was, he really thought they were friends but it seemed like Earn only cared about being better than Jiyong, nothing else.

If he needed to be honest, Jiyong didn't know what real friendship was until he met Youngbae.Because of that he was feeling good about the fact that Earn's girlfriend jumped on Jiyong.Or else he would keep being a friend with a guy who tried to keep him down all the time.

"Still got nothing?" Youngbae handed him the apple he was holding and Jiyong layed on the couch.

"I will never find anything, Bae."

Youngbae chuckled before getting away from Jiyong's sight, he probably forgot to use his parfume.

"This time you should beat his ing , Jiyong." Youngbae said while grabbing his jacket and phone.

"I don't even have a theme and next month we will go to Japan for this project, Bae.Just forget it.I will start working at Burger King, at least Earn will leave me alone after seeing me failing."

Youngbae kicked the couch that Jiyong was leaning on it while looking at his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter