Simplicité

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong took few steps back when Seungri came towards him, a bit fast.

"Hey---calm down." He put his palms in the air but the guy didn't seem like he cared.

"Is this what you want?" Seungri practically growled as he grabbed his wrists to pull his hands down.Jiyong was completely stiff because if Seungri would decide to beat the out of him right there, nobody would help him and he knew it.

"I didn't forget my watch---what are you trying to do?" Seungri asked very seriously but Jiyong smiled as he tilted his head.

"You wouldn't talk to me if I didn't make a scene like that." He got relaxed even though Seungri was still holding his wrists way too forceful. "Now you have to do this, cause everyone is watching you."

"Do you think it's a game?" Seungri let go one of his hand but pulled him towards the back of the building.

"Hey---where are you--"

"I said---do you think it's a game?"

"No I just---I didn't want to act like that and--"

"Look at me, Jiyong." Seungri said in a weird tone and Jiyong stopped right on the place Seungri dragged him to.

"Don't call my name---don't try to talk me--don't even look at me, got it? Or else I will make you regret it."

"Thank you." Jiyong said as the other released his hand. "Thank you for staying with me that night and---you're lying."

"What?"

"You won't make me regret or anything." He smiled. "If you were gonna do it you would do it in front of everyone, but you pulled me here cause you didn't want them to--"

"Yeah yeah, Sherlock." Seungri rolled his eyes. "Whatever, don't talk to me again." He wanted to turn his back at Jiyong but he wasn't really expecting Jiyong to grab his arms.He raised his eyebrows, looking at him.

"I have money."

"Good for you, now take your hands off me or--"

"Stop threatening me." Jiyong took a step closer to him, showing that he wasn't really afraid of the guy.

Seungri backed away and rubbed his finger under his nose before pushing his hands in his pockets, tilting his head to look at Jiyong.

"You're testing me."

"I can help you about the debt." Jiyong said, still not caring about the threatens. "I feel so bad because of that night and---"

"Ah how sweet." Seungri put a fake smile on his face, looking directly at him. "A rich little girl wants to take the puppy into her house which she kicked last time."

"Seungri--"

"Stay away from the things you don't wanna get involved." Seungri grabbed Jiyong's arms which were holding him and pushed them away harshly. "If you do something like this again, I won't be this gentle."

Jiyong just sighed deeply as he watched Seungri walking away.

 

 

-

 

 

"Jiyongie--"

"Shut up Minzy, that guy is out of your league."

"Hey!"

"Stop hitting me!"

"Shut up!" Minzy glared at him before taking his camera and Jiyong kept pouting as he leaned his head on the table.

"I didn't take any picture of your handsome crush, don't get excited." He mumbled and got a slap on his head.

"Youngbae told me to take care of you today, he said you're suicidal." Minzy said while looking at the pictures Jiyong took. "For God's Sake..Please stop taking hundred pictures of Yuri, she is not even pretty I don't know why you---Wait--Who is this handsome guy?" She grimaced and showed the screen to Jiyong.

"Very, very mad boy." Jiyong said, rolling his eyes.

"What?"

"Seungri." He mumbled. "Does he look handsome?"

"Are you kidding me?" Minzy grinned as he looked at the picture but when her expression got changed Jiyong lifted his head, wondering what she was staring at.

"This--" Minzy pointed at the bloody picture. "--looks so hot."

"You can't be serious." Jiyong rolled his eyes again, he thought she would be scared.

"Look at this---he is beaten up and still looks so damn hot---Did you say Seungri?"

"Don't even think about it, Minzy."

She chuckled and leaned to him, fixing his hair.

"Why not?"

"Cause he is a dog."

"Alright, that was a bit rude."

"No you idiot---one of the dogs." Jiyong looked at her. "Use your brain."

"Oh---dogs?---Wow..it's even hotter."

"You're sick Minzy, leave me alone."

She chuckled at that.

"Believe me I would love to leave you alone but I'm a weird girl and you're the weird boy around here, so it's settled." Minzy stopped, realizing Jiyong buried his head on the table again and grabbed his hair, forcing him to keep his head up. "You did hand over your photos, right?"

Jiyong whined and pushed her hand.

"What photos?"

"Jiyong!"

"What? Don't scare me--"

"Today is the last day for the test photos!" She got panicked and grabbed her phone. "Exactly---last two hours."

Jiyong laughed, loudly.

"I will just leave school."

"Get your together!"

"I don't want to--if it's possible I wanna go away from myself." Jiyong grumbled before standing up and grabbing his bag. "I'm going home, see you tomorrow."

"Jiyong--wait!--What about the project?"

"Look--" Jiyong seemed really tired as he looked at his friend. "--I'm so ing ashamed of the thing I've done to Seungri and I feel awful, like it's not bad enough I also have to see Earn's ed face so---I don't really care about project."

"What have you done to him?--Jiyong!" Minzy tried but he already waved at her, walking away.

"Hey--where are you Rin?" She quickly called Hyorin. "--I think I need to get updated about our Jiyongie's life."

 

 

-

 

 

"Jiyong?--Jiyong?" Youngbae kept poking him.

"I'm sleeping, Bae." Jiyong mumbled, burying his head under the pillow.

"That's the problem, you're sleeping too much." Youngbae kept looking at him worriedly. "You didn't even eat man---What's wrong?"

Jiyong groaned before rolling over and holding the pillow on his face now.

"Come on---What's happening?"

"What's happening?" He lifted his head, his hair was a mess and his face seemed swollen. "I'm turning into a disgusting person and none of you are stopping me!"

"You're exaggerating, Jiyong."

"I offered Seungri to pay his debt."

"Alright, that sounds ty."

Jiyong whined again, hiding his face under the pillow.

"Are you serious? Did you really offered him money when you wanted to apologize for what happened?---I'm not so surprised though, it sounds like something only you would do."

"Not just that--" He lifted his head again. "I didn't hand my photos over and it means---Earn won over me, again."

"Still--"

"Offf!" Jiyong whined before rolling over and Youngbae sighed.It was the usual Jiyong, if he would realize that he actually hurt someone's feelings, he would acting like this.

Youngbae thought it would be fine after a while but after three days Jiyong was still the same.

"Seungri?---Move." Youngbae pushed the guy away who just opened the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"I will make it short." He looked at the guy who was sitting on a chair in the kitchen. "Jiyong feels so bad because of the things happened in the park and he doesn't stop whining.He doesn't eat, not going to classes, he is not doing anything.He is staying in bed all day and talking about such a horrible person he is."

"Wait---he doesn't eat?" Seungri chuckled at the idea.

"He doesn't, and it's serious."

"What does it have to do with me?"

"You will spend few hours with him, tell him that you forgive him and it wasn't so important, then you will never see each other again.End of the chapter."

"I don't want to."

"I saved your ." Youngbae glared at him. "I care about Jiyong in the same way you care about Kook and you owe me.I just want you to spend one day with him, without any problem."

Seungri sighed deeply and stood up.

"What do you want me to do?"

 

 

-

 

 

"Jiyong!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Stop it already!" Youngbae walked in the room.

"I'm having some kind of inner reckoning, leave me alone."

"You can't have a reckoning for this long, Jiyong." Youngbae slapped his legs. "Stop being grumpy, Seungri wouldn't even care about it."

"He got upset! Leave me alone."

"Do you want me to order pizza?"

"No."

Youngbae sighed, looking at Seungri who was trying so hard to not laugh.

"He's yours." He patted on Seungri's shoulder. "I will be with Rin."

"Okay." Jiyong mumbled and Seungri waited until Youngbae was out of the house.He leaned on the door and crossed his arms.

"Are you sure that you don't want to eat something?" 

Jiyong quickly lifted his head to see him and Seungri grinned at that. "Cause you know, I only know you for few days and you're always hungry."

"Seungri!--What are you doing here?" Jiyong straightened up with the blanket around him.

"Youngbae forced me."

Jiyong kept blinking for a while.

"Are you---okay?" Jiyong asked as he pointed at his head and Seungri nodded.

"I have a thick skin." He grinned. "I'm hungry." He said while walking away and smiled when he heard Jiyong running after him.

"Wait wait!---Seungri I---didn't want to do something like that---it happened all of sudden and--"

Seungri stopped walking and looked at him.

"I'm hungry, make something for me and I will forget that day."

He was trying so hard to not laugh when Jiyong quickly nodded.

"Did you take your medicine? You should've take the blue ones everyday and Seunghyun told me that you can get infection--did you go to hospital? What ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter