Trouvaille

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Damn it---My head.." Seungri tried to lift his head up but he couldn't, so he opened his eyes to look around.

"Ah--Why aren't you on my lap? I am upset."

"He is busy with saving your ." Youngbae said and it took few seconds for Seungri to understand what was happening.He was laying on the same couch he was sitting before but now there were few cushions under his head.There was a strong pain on the back of his head and that made him grimace before he tried to touch his head.But then he noticed something on his arm.

"Wait----what?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Jiyong laying on the other couch.

"Be quiet." Seunghyun pressed him down by his forehead when tried to get up.

"Congratz, you have the same blood type."

"God--" Seungri closed his eyes and sighed. "He doesn't look good." He said while looking at Jiyong again, he really didn't seem good at all.

"Probably he is gonna pass out." Seunghyun said calmly and checked something Seungri didn't care at the moment.

"Hey---why did you do that?" Seungri whined as he straightened up with the pain on his head.

"What are you doing?!" Youngbae tried to stop his but Seungri shook his head no as he was about to pull off the needle on his arm.

"If you touch that, I swear I will kill you." Jiyong said all of sudden and Seungri looked at him, he really seemed pale.

"Does he even have enough blood for himself---Jesus--"

"Two more minutes." Seunghyun said and Jiyong nodded. "If you are feeling bad--"

"It's fine."

"It's fine?" Seungri glared at him. "He is getting damn white--take this off!"

"Stop it!"

"I didn't give this much blood for you to be a brat! Just lay down and shut up---God--My head is spinning."

Seungri sighed again when he saw Youngbae's stare.

"He is about to pass out."

"I know." Seunghyun mumbled before taking off the needle from Jiyong's arm.

Jiyong grimaced and leaned his cheek on the cushion as he looked at Seungri. "Now you have my blood in your veins, how sweet." He teased and Seungri rolled his eyes.

"You are gonna pass out."

"Damn--I forgot to turn the stove off." Youngbae ran to the kitchen and Seunghyun seemed too calm.

"He is about to--"

"Stop saying that, we know he is gonna pass out."

"It happens a lot." Jiyong mumbled as he pulled his knees up to his stomach.

"After few hours he will be okay, he needs some sleep." Seunghyun said like it was so normal and started to grab his things.

"And they call me mad." Seungri murmured as he layed down again.

"Jiyong did you see the---oh he passed out." Youngbae said and Seungri looked at the boy quickly.

"God--"

"It's fine, it happens a lot." Youngbae grabbed his phone.

"I will get you some antibiotics, Daesung is waiting downstairs.He can't stand blood." Seunghyun said as he took his bag. "Damn--I will be a such a good doctor.I am really awesome!"

"---Rin is getting angry." Youngbae said while checking his texts.

"Are you guys serious?" Seungri looked at them. "Sober him up, it's annoying."

"He doesn't even like seeing a little wound and he had to watch you bleeding all over, so you better shut up." Seunghyun looked at him. "Seriously, they were about to blow your ing brains off."

"But since our Seunghyunnie is a great student,"  Youngbae grinned as he wrapped his arm around the older. "--he saved your ---God Rin---" his smile was gone as his phone started to ring again. "Yes?---No no---No I am on my way--" He lied after grabbing his jacket.

"Stay here until I come back," Youngbae glared at him as he covered the phone with his hand. "---or else I will make you pay it."

"Where are you---damn!" Seungri tried to get up again but he gave up because of the pain.

"I told you that we need some medicine." Seunghyun pointed at Jiyong. "You two can have fun, see you later.Oh and---try to stay awake, you can die or anything, I am not sure." He said and walked out after Youngbae.

"Great." Seungri whined and leaned his arm on his forehead.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

"Good morning, sunshine."

Jiyong sighed as he heard Seungri and looked at him.

"My days were less ed up before I met you." He mumbled before ruffling his hair and sitting on the couch. "Youngbae! I am hungry!"

Seungri placed his arm under his head.

"They are gone."

Jiyong yawned and leaned his elbows on his knees, looked at Seungri after rubbing his face.

"How does my blood feels?" He winked at Seungri.

"Disgusting." He answered with a blank expression.

"You are so sweet." Jiyong said with a grimace. "A small 'thank you' would be enough but I guess they didn't teach you this in the cave you were living.It's fine." He said while walking to the kitchen.

"And where were you living, in a palace?"

After hearing some voices, Seungri saw him coming back with a bowl.

"Wait---can't you get up?"

Seungri was about to answer him but Jiyong didn't give him a chance, he sat beside Seungri's feet with the bowl on his lap.

"Right!--- You were bleeding too much---you should've see your head---God---it was too bad." He said as pointed his spoon at Seungri. "---Did it happen before? Maybe that's why your brain is damaged."

Seungri rolled his eyes and turned his face at the couch, covering his face with his arm.

"Are you avoiding me?" Jiyong mumbled while eating. "You know--- Seunghyun is pretty good at this.I hope he won't be a special doctor for a gang or something---but he might be--he is kind of different." He poked Seungri's leg. "Were you close with Youngbae? He told me he was in this thing before.How was he? Was he cool?"

Seungri sighed deeply.

"Do you wanna eat something?--God, I still feel dizzy---how much we should eat after losing blood?" He crossed his legs on the couch while talking and Seungri looked at him.

"Go sit on the other couch."

"This is my house."

"Then stab me with that spoon."

"What happened to your head?"

"God.." Seungri sighed again and put his arm over his head.

"Come on!---I wanna know about Youngbae!"

"Just be quiet."

"I saw few people getting scared of him before but--I didn't think he was into this kind of things."

"That's probably why that boy is always winning over you---hey!" Seungri whined as Jiyong hit his leg.

"Go back to your cave." Jiyong said before getting up and sitting on the other couch with his bowl.He didn't make a sound for few seconds and it made Seungri looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a grin but Jiyong didn't even look at him. "Do you hear this? It's the sound of peace." He was teasing him when Jiyong answered his ringing phone.

"..---no---I don't wanna talk to him, Bae.---I don't care if he dies--"

Seungri chuckled but Jiyong looked at him all of sudden.

"He wants to talk to you." He handed him the phone and grabbed the remote.

"What did you tell him?"

"Nothing, your princess is too naive." Seungri said in a mocking tone but Jiyong and Youngbae made a noise at the same time, they were obviously disgusted.

"Stop it---Did you mock him or something? Keep your mouth shut and eyes open, Seungri.Stop teasing him and----Sorry babe---no no---I am not talking to anyone." Youngbae hanged up and Seungri grinned when Jiyong didn't take his phone back.

"Is this Yuri?---She is not even pretty."

"Give it back to me."

"Seriously, find yourself someone else." Seungri smiled as Jiyong took his phone back. "Earn is more handsome than you anyway."

Seungri could feel that he was trying so hard to not to talk when Jiyong stared at him with that eyes and it started to amuse him.

He thought Jiyong would give up but this time he turned his back at him.

"Hey---Come on!" Seungri said but Jiyong turned the volume up.

Seungri slowly got up, noticing a new kind of pain on the back of his head but he could live with it.

"Where are you going?" Jiyong asked and Seungri winked at him as he held the door.

"To bathroom, wanna join me?"

Jiyong chuckled.

"I don't walk for something can't satisfy me, thanks."

Seungri smiled and shook his head slowly.

"You are funny, really." He grinned. "I've never seen someone not getting satisfied."

Jiyong was about to give him an answer but he furrowed his eyebrows when they heard the doorbell.He knew others wouldn't comeback this quick.

He walked to the door.

"Earn?"

Seungri stopped walking when he heard the name.

"Jenn said her camera was here."

Jiyong nodded.

"Right, wait here." He left the door open as he walked inside to get the camera and Seungri was about to go to bathroom this time, he didn't want to interrupt anything but he saw Earn walking inside instead of waiting.

"What the hell happened here----" Earn walked to the living room as he saw around.

"He told you to wait."

"Seungri?" Earn was shocked as he spotted the wounded guy. "What are you doing here?"

"He told you to wait." Seungri repeated in a clear tone and Jiyong was confused as he appeared with the camera.

"Do you guys know each other?"

"God---Are you okay?" Earn ignored him as he walked closer to Seungri but Seungri lifted his hand up and grimaced, it was enough for Earn to stop.

"Are you troubling him now?" Earn suddenly looked at Jiyong.

"What are you talking about?" Jiyong was really surprised but he saw Earn getting tensed up as Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter