Woof-woof

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey there, you little mad boy." One of the guys winked at him right after hitting him against the wall, pushing his arm hard under his chin.

"Did you miss us?"

Seungri smiled.

"I couldn't even sleep without you." He said but when the guy pulled him just to hit him against the wall again, his wound ached so bad.

"I'm also bored of this relationship." The guy stared at him and Seungri couldn't really do a since that man was too ing big. "I think we should break up already, what do you think?"

"Look---I already told him that I was going to find the money and Youngbae--"

"Wait? Youngbae?" He pulled his arm a bit away to let Seungri talk. "What does it have to do with him?"

"You're in his house now." Seungri said calmly and the guy looked inside, seeing his boys touching things to see if they can take anything.

"Guys---back off, it's Youngbae's house."

The boys immediately stopped and moved towards the door, which made Jiyong got very surprised.He was waiting inside the room without making a noise.But he noted the fact that he needed to have a talk with Youngbae.

"Hyung already told us what to do." The guy took out his gun and put it in Seungri's mouth, causing him to grimace. "This time you and your little annoying friend went too far away, mad boy." The guy mocked him again and when he pushed the gun harder in his mouth Seungri closed his eyes.

"What? Are you trying to say something?" He chuckled as Seungri tried to talk and pulled the gun out after a while.

"Kook." Seungri coughed before talking. "--is inside."

Jiyong's heartbeats got so ing fast as he bit on his lip.

"What?"

"I'm done with the things he has done, I wanna live." He pointed at the room with his head. "He is hiding there."

The guy seemed surprised as he moved away from him.

"I didn't think you were smart, it was the best choice boy." He looked at the other two. "Get him."

The boys obeyed as Seungri began to smile.

"You know---it's gonna be so fun."

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Nothing you ing pig." He spit on the guy's face and he couldn't even do anything before Jiyong hit his head so hard with the pot he was holding very tight.Seungri quickly grabbed his gun and knocked him down by his chin.

Jiyong didn't hesitate to hit the boy when he ran to him, he was glad to have that pot in his hands.

"Run!" Seungri said right after making the other one lay down beside his friends and Jiyong dropped the pot before rushing out.

 

-

 

 

"I'm hungry."

"God--how many times do you eat?"

"A lot."

Seungri closed his eyes and sighed.

"Seriously---are you dumb enough to leave your phone in the house?"

"What did you expect me to do? It was a horrible experience, I don't bang on people's head with a pot everyday."

Seungri started to laugh at that and turned to thinner guy on the bench they've been sitting for a while.

"You hit so damn hard."

Jiyong chuckled.

"He won't be able to use his brain again."

"He doesn't use it a lot already, won't be a problem."

"I'm sorry but I couldn't count, with this one how many times I saved your in total?" Jiyong grinned and Seungri put his arms on the bench before tilting his head.

"If we think that we both fainted for two times, it makes it equal."

"I passed out because I gave you my blood." Jiyong glared at him. "For a cave guy like you--" He pressed his index finger on the guy's chest. "--I hit someone with a pot."

"God---don't remind me." Seungri started to laugh again and this time Jiyong joined him.Actually, it was weird to see Seungri like this.Because Jiyong usually saw him mocking or being too aggressive around.He seemed like a complete different person when he laughed.

"Thank you." Seungri said and it made Jiyong raise his eyebrows.

"Wait---were you talking to me?" He put a surprised face as he looked at his back, also pointing at himself.

"Come on--" Seungri smiled again, leaning closer to Jiyong. "Thank you, but if it happens again please keep your blood in your body."

Jiyong sighed before leaning his back on the bench and letting his head hang down.

"Fine--I'm hungry, can we go home now?"

"I think you shouldn't go there for a while." Seungri stood up all of sudden and Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you leaving?"

"Would you prefer me to stay?"

Jiyong rolled his eyes at the boy's smirk.

"What about your medicine?"

"I will take care of it.Keep staying around of here for a while, then you can go home.Oh and--" He was about to walk away but turned at Jiyong again. "--don't pass out on the way because if you will have a little scratch on your face Youngbae will find me and cut my throat."

Jiyong chuckled but stopped when he noticed Seungri wasn't joking.

"You're serious."

"Yes and--"

"Jiyong oppa?" All of sudden a girl walked closer and Seungri looked at her.

"Oh---Hey." Jiyong got nervous as he smiled in a weird way but Seungri grinned, remembering the face of the girl from Jiyong's phone.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just passing by and---I wanted to ask if everything is okay." She said while scanning Seungri from head to toe and Seungri grinned even wider, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't think you can do much about it even if there is a problem." He winked at the girl.

"Yuri he is just--"

"Let's go." She grabbed Jiyong's arm out of nothing, ignoring Seungri's existence like she didn't even hear him.

"It's better if people don't see you with him, oppa."

"Wow." Seungri chuckled while rubbing his finger under his nose, it was an habit he couldn't control but did it everytime he got angry. "Do you realize that I'm still here and I have ears?"

She didn't even look at him, still acting the same as she looked at Jiyong.

"Don't tell me that you know him."

Jiyong was really surprised at the way she acted and he could only look at Seungri with a weird expression.

"Oppa?"

"He doesn't know me." Seungri smiled before putting his hoodie on. "You can find yourself a better girl than this one." He mumbled before turning his back at them and walking away but Jiyong was definitely dumbfounded.He wasn't even expecting to see Yuri and suddenly things didn't go so well.He was just surprised over Yuri's act towards Seungri.

"Does Youngbae oppa know about this?---He would be so angry--you shouldn't hang out with dogs." She dragged him away as she started to talk again but Jiyong could only watch Seungri walking away from his sight.

 

 

-

 

 

"Youngbae! You're here!" 

"Why this pot is on the floor, Jiyong?" Youngbae looked at him.

"Oh--"

"Oh?" Youngbae stared at him.

"Never mind---" He grabbed the pot and put it on the table. "--where were you?"

Youngbae sighed deeply before letting himself on the couch.

"I talked to hyung, he already told his guys to get rid of Kook before I went there.So they followed Seungri till here and waited."

"You couldn't convince him?" Jiyong asked curiously, sitting beside him.

"I did but---this kind of things are a bit strange, Jiyong." Youngbae closed his eyes, shaking his head. "I wanted him to give them more time but he said he will do it if Seungri can get over the guys he sent."

Jiyong kept staring at him.

"Like a game."

"More dangerous than a game." Youngbae said. "Where is Seungri?" 

Jiyong felt bad as he remembered what happened.

"He---went."

"I knew he would handle the guys.You didn't get involved, right?" Youngbae asked very seriously and Jiyong quickly shook his head no.

"I just waited in the room." He lied and Youngbae just nodded like it was the answer he expected.

"He didn't take his medicine, right?"

Okay, Jiyong was starting to feel even worse.

"Did something happen, Jiyong?" Youngbae realized something was off but Jiyong just stayed quiet.

"Alright---I will give him the medicine." He grabbed the small bag.

"Do you know where he lives?"

"After three or more wrong places I will definitely find it." Youngbae mumbled, getting his keys again.

Jiyong really wondered where that guy was staying at but he also didn't feel like he wanted to follow Youngbae.Because the thing happened in the park someh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter