The Plan

Dream High 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu is restless. Sana didn’t picking up her phone for 4 days now. She texted, she waited for a facetime, she emailed her and she even harassing Nayeon through Jeongyeon but she still couldn’t get to Sana. What the hell just happen? Did she do something wrong? She’s pacing around the indoor pool just to kill some time while mindlessly staring at her screen phone hoping the next time it’s blinking or flashing, it would be Sana’s name popping up. She missed her so much. Tzuyu huffed as she finally sat down near the pool ledge with legs dangling inside the water. She’s not in the mood for another 8 hours of training.

 

“Come on Sana. At least tell me what’s wrong.”

 

Tzuyu frowned even more as she remembered her countless text messages left unresponsive. It is her girlfriend’s number but it seems like Sana is avoiding her. How busy can a person be that she totally ignoring thousands of text messages in 4 days? You got to be kidding if you can be ‘that’ busy. She’s already considering ditching another training session and booked herself a plane ticket to Paris to see her. On the far door came in Kwanghee with his duffle bag and saw Tzuyu already arrived in her sweatpants and jacket. That is a rare sight. Tzuyu would already be in her gear and diving in starting her laps. She would always be the early riser and the last to leave. Every top athletes are like that. She’s one of them. He walking towards her and cleared his throat earning Tzuyu’s attention. Tzuyu looking up.

 

“I might think you just hit your head hard that today for the first time, Chou Tzuyu is still not ready to start her day.”

 

“There’s always a first time for everything.” She looking down back at her phone. KwangHee glanced sideways and saw the screen of her phone is pitch black.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“None of your business KwangHee.” Tzuyu cold voice is so unfamiliar for him. She was not the moody type for sure. Something is definitely wrong. He sigh as he might regretting his decision right now. He put down his duffle bag and sat next to Tzuyu.

 

“It is my business when you’re hurting Naeun.”

 

Tzuyu ears perked up at the mention of Naeun’s name. It got her attention.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Just so you know, just because you’re the best amongst us all it doesn’t mean that you can play around hurting people. Don’t get too cocky.”

 

Tzuyu put her phone inside her jacket’s pocket as she turn sideways while glaring at KwangHee. She’s ready to kick him towards the water.

 

“Do you have a problem with me? If you do, then you might want to come clean now because I hate people randomly throwing accusations at me.”

 

KwangHee didn’t mean to offend her. He raised both his hands as a gestured not trying to have a fight right now.

 

“Okay, that is a poor choice of words that I used to talk with you. What I meant is, you’re hurting people around you Tzu. Be a little sensitive towards other people feelings.”

 

Tzuyu eyes soften as she suddenly recalled KwangHee good friendships with Naeun. He must have meant about her. She heaved hard just to get all the stress inside of her release away.

 

“I never want to hurt Naeun. But I can’t give her what she wants. I just can’t.”

 

“She loves you since the very beginning. Always. I told her not to get involve with you but she was so stubborn. She said maybe one day she can get you to change heart and give her a chance. She was so stupid for letting her feelings decide what her next step was.”

 

Tzuyu didn’t know how to respond back. Everywhere she goes, she only creates more trouble. She’s hurting Sana and Naeun; the important people in her life. If only things are easier. Maybe she should let Sana go for the sake of hers and Sana’s heart. They both are hurting because of their past. Maybe letting go and let Naeun in is the right thing to do. Plus Sana has Jihyo. She can take care of her. After all, she wasn’t there when Sana needed her. Tzuyu thoughts were interrupted by KwangHee who stood up. He grab his duffle bag.

 

“But she also want you to find your happiness Tzu. Your happiness is in Paris and I know Naeun would want it for you. She’ll move on when she can finally see you and that designer together. Only then, her heart can accept another love for herself.”

 

KwangHee pats Tzuyu on the back as he turns around and making his way towards the locker room. He again stopping on his trance and turn around just in front of the locker room door.

 

“You were the best when you were under Coach Park guidance. You were freaking fast.”

 

Tzuyu didn’t get what KwangHee meant so she waited for him to continue.

 

“There’s no way the swimming confederation won’t allow you the benefits of training outside the country.  Coach Park is in Paris. He moved there a year ago teaching kids how to swim. Naeun got all these information for you. She just didn’t want to tell you herself. With his resume, I’m sure the confederation boards will let you go.”

 

Tzuyu didn’t think of that at all. Her lips tugging into a small smile appreciating Naeun’s effort to help her out.

 

“Thank you.” Tzuyu said but KwangHee just shrugging it off and raised his right hand as he turns around and get into the locker room leaving Tzuyu with her thoughts. He just happy to help Naeun and with this, he knew he can finally see Naeun move on from Tzuy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter