The Plot

Dream High 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 1.30 in the evening and still not waking up is the so called clumsy princess, well to Tzuyu of course. The blonde girl is seems to be enjoying this long sleep probably because she hadn’t yet a goodnight sleep with paperworks towering on top of her desk. Jihyo slowly closing the door behind her as she take light steps towards the girl on bed trying not to make noises. She finally sit down next to the sleeping girl. A smile forming on her face as she tucking a strand of hair behind the girl’s ear.

 

“You sleep like a log Sana. Just like the first time when we had a sleepover.”

 

As soon as she said that, the said girl stirring in her sleep. Jihyo pulls away and silently waiting to see if her voice did waking up Sana. Sana slightly turns to the front and her eyelid slowly opening up. Jihyo grins and let Sana regaining her conscious.

 

“H-Hyo?”

 

“Hey princess.”

 

Sana rubbing her eyes and groans a little. The headache is not helping as it’s kind of setting her off. Jihyo gently pats the girl on her cheek.

 

“You’re at my house.” Jihyo try hinting Sana on what went down right now. Another groans coming from the latter before she surprisingly push Jihyo away knocking her back against the headboard as her forefinger pointing at Jihyo with that accusing look.

 

“Why are you here?!”

 

“It’s really weird when you said that instead of where are you? You’re in my house. Remember the one that I bought after you said you loved the area?”

 

Jihyo just watching as Sana finally looking around and noticing that she’s not familiar with the surrounding. The girl then look down on her body.

 

“I did not you.” Jihyo quickly said and she swear she saw Sana sighing in relief. She almost rolling her eyes on annoyance. But the accusing look is still there. Jihyo huff as she leans back on the other side of the headboard.

 

“Sana, stop it. I’m used to that icy looks okay?”

 

Sana rubbing her forehead as the dizziness is still there.

 

“I.. I remember you came and talk and buy me a cup of coffee.. oh my god. You put something in it right? Tzuyu was suppose to come. What did you do?”

 

“Calm down. That is all a part of my plan.”

 

Plan? Sana suddenly feels like kicking Jihyo on the and get her out of here. Jihyo is getting creepy.

 

“I’m out of here.” Sana stood up dashing towards the door but Jihyo manage to cut in and stand in front of her stopping her from her trance; arms spread apart and back against the door.

 

“I can’t let you leave Sana.”

 

“Let me go.”

 

Jihyo sighing as she remain rooted on spot. Explaining is going to be hard.

 

“I’ll let you leave but please sit down first. Let me go through the plan with you.”

 

Sana punch Jihyo on the shoulder hoping she would budge away from the door and let her in. Jihyo hiss in pain and put her arms between herself and Sana.

 

“Sana! Let me explain okay?! Sit down and calm down!”

 

“You don’t shout at me!” Jihyo is desperate to get Sana away from her as her piercing sharp tone is ringing in her ears too. How the hell the sweet Sana turns into a punching mean girl? Thank god she realize that sooner.

 

“Let me explain! Then I’ll let you do whatever!”

 

Jihyo finally had it as she grab Sana by both shoulders and drag the already kicking girl away from the door and finally back on bed. She pinning her down.

 

“I’ll kiss you if you move!”

 

“What? No! Get off me!” Sana blindly kicking around. Jihyo held on tight although it’s kind of hurting.

 

“I’m kissing you!” Jihyo leans forward in attempt to kiss Sana; not that she didn’t like it. Sana eyes widen and shoving Jihyo away from her.

 

“Fine! Explain.”

 

Sana cross her arms and staring at Jihyo with this piercing glare that she already used to. Jihyo bite the inside of her cheek as she dial a number.

 

“She’s up.”

 

Jihyo ended the call.

 

“I’m too lazy to yell.”

 

Sana is confuse but waited until someone comes into the room and she thought the surprise just exploded into another whole level.

 

“Nayeon? You planned this? With her?”

 

“Why are you assuming that I am the bad guy? I love you but hell why would I kidnapping you and forcing Tzuyu to marry Naeun?”  Jihyo mentally chiding herself as Nayeon gave her that look-you have a big mouth Park Jihyo.

 

“What did you do to Tzuyu? Both of you.” Sana is angry again but this time instead of letting Jihyo explaining anything, Nayeon decided she’s better at this task than Jihyo.

 

“She’s fine. Just unconscious as you. Plus Krystal is back home too. She can look after Tzuyu. What important right now is making sure Jihyo’s plan is on track.”

 

“What plan are you talking about?”

 

Nayeon glance towards Jihyo and signalling her to explain it. Jihyo take a deep breath.

 

“A few months ago, Chou Yi Tian came to me and offer me a deal; I’ll help him getting rid of you from Tzuyu’s life and I can have you without Tzuyu coming back. It was tempting at first and I thought I was doing the right thing. Plus he keeps on telling me how Tzuyu is a bad person.” Jihyo guiltily said as what she remembered when Yi Tian propose this. Sana is fuming in anger but Jihyo didn’t want her to interrupt. She continues.

 

“Then I learn the truth and I feel sorry for Tzuyu but mainly to you for the things Yi Tian did. I started this plan with intention by the end of the task, you two will be together. If I said no to Yi Tian, he’ll find someone else to do the job. So I took it and pretending like I’m doing his job while the truth is I’m doing it for you. Every plan, movement and ideas were reviewed by Yi Tian so I had to make it believable. Kidnapping you is the finale. Although torturing Tzuyu before her wedding is kind of satisfying especially since I’m on avenge against her.”

 

Sana confuse expression is on point especially with that wide open jaw almost dropping on the floor.

 

“You roped me into this plan? Tzuyu will do anything just for me Hyo.”

 

Sana is ready to jump towards Jihyo and probably beat her up. Nayeon hold both her hands up.

 

“We’re trying to distract Yi Tian. If Jihyo didn’t come up with this, Yi Tian will know that we are bluffing.”

 

Sana shaking her head.

 

“I need to go to Tzuyu. She’ll gone insane. A wedding with Naeun? Tzuyu will turn this whole place down until she finds me.”

 

“Uh, not under less than a day to be honest. Your wedding is tomorrow Sana. Invitations had been sent and your parents and Tzuyu’s will be there along with reporters and friends. Chaeyoung and Mina is coming too.” Nayeon explained in a calm manner.

 

“My parents? How do you intend on hiding them? Yi Tian will know.”

 

“No he won’t. With this plan, he will put his guard down knowing he had already winning. His people won’t be around to notify him.”

 

Sana is really sceptical despite Jihyo reassurance. To pull this off is impossible.

 

“Then let me tell Tzuyu.”

 

“No. Yi Tian still have his guys stalking both of you. Tzuyu shouldn’t know not until the final second. Plus it is satisfying to see her go all crazy searching for you. Like I said, my revenge.”

 

“You’re helping us all this time?” Jihyo nodding her head. Nayeon pats Jihyo on the back. Sana glance towards Nayeon.

 

“You too?”

 

“Jeongyeon and I didn’t know about Jihyo’s plan until a week ago. By the time she ask us to help, she’s already this far. To make the plan even successful, we rope everyone in; your parents, Krystal, Mina, Chaeyoung and also Coach Park. That’s why Krystal is here in Paris.”

 

Jihyo move her bum next to Sana and gently hold the blonde’s hands that are clasping together.

 

“There’s a saying, if you love someone then you need to be able to let her be happy. I know Tzuyu and you are meant to be together. Your eyes brighten up the moment you saw her and she did the same. That when I realize, I can win this battle against Tzuyu but I can never win a war for your love. Sana, I want you two to end up together forever. Let me be that friend you can rely on. I’ll fight to see you happy again.”

 

Guilt, sympathy and all sort of feelings burdening her heart. It wrenching in pain listening to Jihyo’s confession. Her sad eyes were hard to ignore but what can she do? All along her heart couldn’t beat for Jihyo. It was always for Tzuyu. Tears starting pooling in her eyes. Jihyo saw it and she shaking her head.

 

“Don’t cry for me. Cry when Tzuyu utter her vows because unlike me, Tzuyu had fought this battle since the very beginning.”

 

Sana wipe away her tears and smile genuinely. Jihyo grins like a kid.

 

“But lets torture that dark kid for a day.”

 

.....

 

Sana leans on the side as her eyes taking in all the scenery from outside of the car. Jeongyeon seems to be driving a tad bit slow. Jihyo is out with Naeun watching over Tzuyu. They left her under Jeongyeon and Nayeon’s care. Not that she needed one but Jihyo said it is just for precautious. Now the couple is taking her somewhere. To be honest, it’s only a day but it seems like it have been months since she saw Tzuyu. How on earth did she survived 3 and half years without the tan girl? She deserve a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter