All The Reason To Love

Dream High 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a breaking news indeed. Was it surprising that Tzuyu finally found Sana or the embarrassment that came with the announcement towards his reputation? Now everyone around him either sincerely congratulating him or their congratulations came with a double meaning; serve him right. It sparks the ego inside of him. The monster that is fighting to get out is ready to be unleash. Which part of his warning that Tzuyu fail to understand? She never learns huh? Yi Tian has been staring into space the moment his PA informing him about the articles that covering up stories of his daughter proposing to her long-time girlfriend in front of a whole occupied 25 floors apartment. It will be stupid if he is assuming it won’t go viral.

 

“You just have to do that Tzu?”

 

Yi Tian thoughts were interrupted by his secretary voice coming from his room intercom. He pushed the answering button with frowns still visible on his face.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Mrs. Chou is here to see you sir.” Of course. His beloved wife had probably heard the news from her gossips friends.

 

“Let her in and please cancel all my appointments for today. Get my daughter on the line as soon as possible. Thank you.”

 

“Understand sir.”

 

Yi Tian is not happy and the news had ruined every good mood left in his system. Tzuyu had embarrassing him once when she forfeited from taking part in Rio. He won’t let that happening again. The door to his room swinging open as his wife coming in and he swore he can see his own expression on her face. She sat on the empty seat in front of his desk as she settle her bag down next to her on the desk. Yi Tian remaining calm as he let his back against the comfort of his chair.

 

“Do you know what I happen to hear when I have lunch with my friends? A video of my daughter proposing to that girl in front of everyone. I thought you get rid of her already husband?”

 

“I did. I guess our Tzuyu is hard headed girl. She found her in Paris for a sports collection.”

 

Hyori snickered as she make a timid head shaking.

 

“And who does it reminds you of her hard headed attitude? She’s just like you Yi Tian.”

 

Yi Tian chuckled as he can agree on that. She did inherit some of his bad attitude according to his wife.

 

“At least I know what is right for me. Apparently she doesn’t.” It is true, at least for the two of them. Hyori crossing her arms as she is still has no idea what is Yi Tian going to do next.

 

“What is your next move?”

 

“We won the first round honey. We will win the next round. They might have grown up but Tzuyu is so easy to manipulate. I’m more worried about the girl. Tzuyu, I can handle. The girl is going to cause us trouble. But no worries. I am already on the move. We can beat her on this.”

 

It was confidence and Hyori can see it radiating from her husband. Just like 3 and half years ago when he said the same thing. He’s not one who never wins.

 

“Then make it a last round.”

 

“I will.”

 

.....

 

Sana stir in her sleep as she felt sunrays hitting the side of her face. It somehow interrupting her dreams waking her up. She fluttering her sleepy eyes open. Her lips tugging into a wide smile as she saw Tzuyu face so close to her. She’s still asleep though. Tzuyu seems to have a sleepy habit that still there like her tongue showing up a little from between her lips and her arm draping across Sana’s waist hugging her secure. Her arm probably sore if she didn’t move for hours. She let her right hand settling nicely on Tzuyu’s face as her thumb gently caressing it.

 

“Morning Sana.” Tzuyu must have been woken up by her thumb movement as her hoarse voice greeting good morning. Sana lean forward and pecks her girlfriend lips.

 

“How long have you been up?”

 

“I just woke up. I can’t help from touching you.”

 

Tzuyu sleepily grins as she tugging Sana more towards her and leaving only inches of their faces from each other.

 

 

“Me too. This should be us every morning. Not in different bed 3000KM away.”

 

Oh that. After Tzuyu romantic confessions, they haven’t left the bed yet and didn’t stop from touching each other. No discussion or whatsoever. This could be a problem. They are getting married but not their career. Tzuyu sense Sana uneasiness with this one problem. She kiss her on the forehead.

 

“Hey, you’re thinking too much. Get it out of your system.”

 

There’s truth in Tzuyu’s words. Sana snuggle towards Tzuyu even more. She likes the scent from her girlfriend and the warmth of her body.

 

“You know we’re going to marry each other but not our career. You are still the South Korea swimming sweetheart.”

 

Tzuyu pouts and it looks adorable.

 

“But I’m your sweetheart right? That is more important.”

 

Oh god. Tzuyu is so cute and sweet too. Sana pushed herself up as she’s straddling her girlfriend’s waist. She grasp Tzuyu’s hands and intertwine their fingers together earning a naughty smile from Tzuyu.

 

“Oh, this is hot.”

 

“I love you Chou Tzuyu and I’ll do anything to have you with me for the rest of my life.”

 

Tzuyu propped her elbow as she kiss Sana on the neck.

 

“I’m ready to let Sapphire go.” There, she had said it. Tzuyu stop herself as she pulls away. It was painful for Sana to let herself drowning into that deep dark brown eyes especially when the latter doesn’t seems to be happy about it.

 

“Baby, what are you talking about?”

 

Sana pushed Tzuyu so that she laid flat on bed once again as she claiming her lips; kissing her sensually. Tzuyu responded with the same passion. But it feels not right when Sana is using this method to not make her get her answer. Tzuyu brings her hands around Sana’s shoulder and create distance between them successfully stopping the kiss. Sana whining when Tzuyu did so but Tzuyu is determine to get her answer.

 

“I love it when I can freely kissing you but you’re not answering me. Why are you leaving Sapphire? Nayeon is going to be piss off.”

 

When she’s picturing their discussion after Tzuyu was asleep last night, it didn’t feel hard at all. Now it is hard because Tzuyu is going to flip out because she make a decision without consulting her and also because Tzuyu’s naughty hands that running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter