Park Jihyo

Dream High 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t know if going for a karaoke is a good thing Sana.” Tzuyu said as she’s currently far into the corner of a couch afraid with the way Krystal is performing- more like trashing up front. Why did she agree for a karaoke? Sana chuckles as she sat down next to Tzuyu and hand on the tan girl hips. Her other free hand is holding onto a maracas.

 

“Krystal drunk singing session is awesome. You can’t miss out on it Tzu.”

 

“Drunk? I think she’s already wasted. That is just her conscience singing or mumbling. I don’t think she know what is she’s singing baby.”

 

“Trust me. She’s hilarious doing this drunk singing session.” Sana pats Tzuyu on the lap and kiss her girlfriend side face. Tzuyu ease a little although still skeptically looking at Krystal who is now hugging herself and crying while singing some sappy love song. What is wrong with that kid? Oh my god.

 

“What the actual…” Tzuyu couldn’t finish her sentences as Krystal already on four crawling on the couch towards her on the opposite empty seat. Sana is laughing like a mad woman watching as Tzuyu back away towards her while pushing Krystal face away. It seems her baby sister wanted to kiss Tzuyu.

 

“Yah Sana! Take her away from me!” Tzuyu struggle while pushing Krystal’s face away from her. It’s hilarious.

 

“I…just…want to…kish you..” Okay, Krystal Minatozaki is already slurring her words. This is a bad sign. Krystal jump on Tzuyu and both of them fall on the floor. But being the nice Tzuyu, the tan girl cushion their fall with her body and groan a little as her back hit the carpet. She saw her girlfriend leaning on her side as she’s laughing her off. Who knows going to karaoke with Krystal and letting her drink a little could be this chaos and Sana is not helping at all. God lord.

 

“Sana!” Tzuyu had no other choice that screaming her lungs out hoping that her girlfriend would notice that she won’t let Krystal molesting her; literally. Krystal on the other hand is cupping the tan girl face and puckering her own lips in an attempt to kiss Tzuyu. Tzuyu turn her head side to side avoiding that puckered lips. Sana wipe her eyes as she did laugh until she cry. It was so funny but it is time to save Tzuyu from the wasted Krystal Minatozaki. Sana pull Krystal back on the shoulder and settle her down on the couch. The moment Krystal head nestling on the couch, she automatically stop slurring and fall asleep. Tzuyu heave hard as she take a peek on the monster that had already fallen asleep. She gasp.

 

“That’s it? She was being crazy…”

 

“Krystal is not good with her booze so one day we discovered as soon as you lay her down on her back, she would fall asleep.”

 

“Really?” Tzuyu isn’t believing anything Sana just said. All she knows, Krystal might be pretending. Sana wraps her arms around Tzuyu’s waist as she joining her girlfriend on the floor.

 

“Really. So everytime she’s wasted, we would just grab her and push her down on the bed. Just like that.”

 

“Wow. Thanks for sharing that?”

 

“At least you get to know Krystal even better. Good job Chou Tzuyu.” Sana replied as she snuggling deeper into the crook of Tzuyu’s neck. Tzuyu smile as she leans her head on top of Sana. This is not a romantic place to be cuddling like this but whatever. They booked the room for 4 hours and Krystal manage to sing for only 2 hours. There’s 2 hours more. Tzuyu pick up the TV remote and scroll down the list of songs.

 

“What do you want to sing?” She felt Sana snaking her hand inside her shirt rubbing her tummy. It tickles but she likes it.

 

“Tzu?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I’ve always wanted you to sing this one song for me.”

 

“Okay.. I should be asking which song but I need to ask why first.”

 

Sana bite her bottom lips contemplating either she should open up right now. But Krystal was right. She’s keeping way too many secrets. Maybe now she can actually let Tzuyu know without spilling it out.

 

“Remember when I told you that I’m not born smart? That I work hard to be smart? Remember that?”

 

“Yeah I do. That’s I love you. You’re the most hardworking person I ever known. It’s incredible.”

 

Tzuyu keep scrolling down the song list as she’s waiting for Sana to continue. Sana let out a silent heave as she snuggle deeper into the warm body.

 

“I…almost kill myself that day. I thought of ending my life because I can’t take it anymore. I can’t take the harsh comments and the look everyone were giving me that I decided I want to commit suicide.”

 

Tzuyu felt like her grip on the remote was tight enough that it falls from her hand. Sana wanted to commit suicide? She was about to turn and face her girlfriend but Sana didn’t let her as she hugging her tan girlfriend’s waist harder.

 

“Don’t move. Let me finish.”

 

“Okay.” Tzuyu just held Sana in her arms and let the girl continue.

 

“It happens on my freshman year. I failed every exams. I try so hard but I can’t just do it. My classmate started throwing mean comments at me. It didn’t stop with just verbal attacks. They brought it into the internet insulting me in blogs and facebook pages. I became their obsession of hatred. Until one day, those mean students take it too far. They created a poll. How long would Minatozaki Sana take before killing herself out of embarrassment?” It feels like she’s living back to that time as she’s reminiscing that bad memories. Sana was never fond of telling anyone about this. She just want to forget it but it was not her intention to keep a secret from the people she loves especially her family. And now Tzuyu.

 

“Sana..I didn’t know..” There were regrets in that voice and Sana knows Tzuyu must be blaming herself right now. If only Tzuyu knows what changed all of it.

 

“Because I didn’t tell you.”

 

“Not funny.” There’s tension creeping in the air but all Sana wanted was to ease it off. It was a long time ago. She’s not affected by it anymore.

 

“Tzu, I’m fine now. Let me continue?”

 

No matter how hard it is, she needs to end the story and reveal the one secret she’s been keeping around with her. Tzuyu didn’t say anything and she takes that as a consent to continue.

 

“80% of voters wanted me to kill myself in a week. I was so young and was not used to being harass like that. So I made a stupid decision. I succumbed to the pressure and gone to Han River to kill myself. I guess drowning at night would be easy since no one is around to notice. I was wrong.”

 

“Someone saw you?” Tzuyu is curious and also definitely grateful for that someone. Because she eventually there to stop Sana and the reason why she still has her girlfriend by her side. Sana can never forget that face. The girl that fly the paper plane with her. She picking up the remote on the floor and search for that one song. Hopefully Tzuyu would understand. Tzuyu just let Sana be. Maybe the story hasn’t ended yet.

 

“Sing this for me.”

 

Tzuyu glanced towards the big TV and for once she couldn’t blink her eyes.

 

“Fly, Avril Lavigne?”

 

Sana smile and saw Tzuyu without a word stretch her arm forward and grabbing onto a mic. There’s no way she can’t sing this. It’s her favorite song back then. She used to sing it when she felt like the world was too much for her or when her parents forcing her more than they should. Sana play the song and just like that Tzuyu started singing. She would never forget the lyrics. It suit her. The fight she’s putting on ever since the world known her as the swimming genius. Sana keep her silence as Tzuyu keep on singing. A single tear rolling down her cheek as she let herself living in that one moment where the girl from her past was singing for her the day she was ready to commit suicide. As Tzuyu ended the song, Sana wipe her tear away. Tzuyu finally put down the mic. The song triggered some old memories not for Sana but also for Tzuyu.

 

“I was so into this song when I felt like everyone were putting so much pressure on me. This is the only song I had in my MP3 everytime before I go for a competition. It reminds me to keep going even when you feel like you can’t go on anymore. But…”

 

Tzuyu turns around facing Sana. There’s something on her mind and its bugging her ever since.

 

“Sana, how did you know I can sing this song? You know I don’t just sing any song.”

 

Sana can feel the way Tzuyu is staring at her means she’s only a step away from revealing the truth. Here goes nothing.

 

“The day I almost commit suicide, I was saved by a girl. She was holding her exam paper too and folded it into a paper plane. She…”

 

“She said it was a symbolic to a new beginning…” Tzuyu unconsciously finishing her words. Sana place her palm on Tzuyu’s cheek.

 

“I know you read my black diary in high school Tzu. The girl in that diary is you. I was actually stalking you and you was the girl who saved me.”

 

It was hard not to ignore the speechless expression Tzuyu’s portraying right now. Did she overdo it? Would Tzuyu back away and call her a freak? There’s too many in her mind when Tzuyu suddenly leaning forward and capturing her lips. It was so sudden that she took a few seconds before replying to the sweet kiss. She would have devour Tzuyu right now if it wasn’t the fact that they are currently in a public place. Okay not so public but definitely a no-no place to make out. Tzuyu resting her forehead against Sana’s with that dreamy eyes looking back at the blonde.

 

“Want to know a secret baby? I was looking all over the place for you. I couldn’t find you. Now I know why. You don’t wear your glasses anymore, you has bangs and you can look at me directly in the eyes. The girl by the river couldn’t even do that. I gave up searching for her when I started dating you. . I had you all the time and I didn’t notice it.”

 

Sana burst into a fit of giggles. She had no idea that Tzuyu was looking for her too. What the hell? If only she comes clean way earlier. Tzuyu lifting her up and sat her down on her lap. Sana wraps her arms around Tzuyu’s neck.

 

“So Chou Tzuyu fall for me first?”

 

“No. Chou Tzuyu went crazy for you first.”

 

This is the moment that Sana would cherish the most. If only she told Tzuyu the truth way earlier then she would have known Tzuyu’s feelings towards her. Tzuyu, the girl who saved her and her reason to change school is actually searching for her too. Their love wasn’t a coincidence anymore. It was pure fate. Tzuyu kiss her lips and trailing down to her neck as she’s savoring the feeling of that wam breath on her skin.

 

“I was jealous of this girl that you keep on mentioning in your diary without even realize it was me. I’m so stupid.”

 

“Yeah you are. That’s why I’m the brain Tzu.” Sana mumbles with her eyes close hanging onto Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu light touch is making her squirming and she’s not even doing anything extreme. Tzuyu slipping her hand inside of Sana shirt earning a muffle moan in between their hot kisses.

 

“Oh Tzuyu…”

 

“Oh my god. I can’t believe you two are going to each other here.”

 

Tzuyu eyes widen as Sana blush. Her face turns red as she buried her face on Tzuyu’s chest. From the corner of Tzuyu’s eyes, she saw Krystal with her arms crosses and eyes blazing with fire. She gulps.

 

“K-krys…hehe..”

 

“Really? ing my sister in a karaoke room? REALLY?”

 

“I ed up. I’m sorry Krystal..”

 

“ you and your hormones.”

 

“I accept tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter