Four Clubs

Baccarat

Warning; contains swear words, mention of intoxication and slight violence. 

Italic + bold text is a flashback.

A/N: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Hope you all will enjoy this new chapter, sorry about the delay. ❤️


Mark felt a sense of déjà vu when for the second time within the twenty-four hours period his door was being knocked down from all the unnecessary ruckus. The noise continued to get louder and more irritating with each passing quick rushed knock, only causing Mark’s eyelids to snap open, his bloodshot eyes staring at the ceiling, small dark dots dancing across his vision when he tries to lift his head up too quickly. A loud hiss only leaving his lips in dissatisfaction due to the discomfort. It was fantastic, brilliant, perfect Mark sarcastically thought. Ever since he was forced to come back, there was no silence, no peace, just parricides everywhere trying to drag him down into madness. Now that was an ironic thought, Mark was already mad. Everyone in Red Angelo had their levels of madness. Yet he felt that he was being dragged down some evil rabbit hole of insanity. So Mark placed his forearm over his eyes, trying to shield some of the penetrating sun rays away from his vision, as he bagged his mind to ignore the noise, to let him sleep but that was soon shattered when a familiar voice sounded. 


“Mark open up! It’s J-Hope!” 


Mark felt a tired chuckle leaving his lips as the voice sounded urgent. Mark should have panicked, he should have done something yet he found himself turning on his side, as his tired eyelids rolled closed. It was obviously just his imagination playing tricks on him, perhaps a terrible nightmare. There was no way J-Hope would be there that very moment, trying to get through to him. There was no way. However, Mark’s breathing was caught in his throat when all of a sudden Baekhyun’s leg kicked him in his stomach, causing Mark to jot up as Baekhyun’s sleeping face suddenly appeared in his vision. Before Mark could comprehend what he was doing, he found himself angrily pushing Baekhyun back, a whispered hiss sounding as Mark was losing his mind completely from all the madness. The knocking paired with Baekhyun’s tactics and Mark was left frankly, irritated and out for blood. 


There was so much Mark could take, not only was he made to sleep on the damned cold floor but the whole night he had the ‘luxury’ to experience Baekhyun almost rolling off the sofa, his feet or hands outreaching and touching Mark. Mark thought he was a patient man, he had to be patient with his field of work at times, especially when his Boss was the complete opposite, however, Mark had enough. So with an angry jeer, Mark managed to pull his tired body up, reaching out for the first thing from the floor which happened to be a slipper before Mark was hitting Baekhyun’s arm with three violent slaps, each one harsher than the other. 


“You little –” His loud voice ringed across the room, before Baekhyun loud screeching interrupted his words, his body suddenly shooting up from his dream when the slaps become too much to ignore. Yet Mark did not stop, not until J-Hope called out for him again, allowing Baekhyun a perfect opportunity to retaliate once he snatched the slipper in his hands, slapping Mark across his bruised face once, causing Mark to gasp, his palm quickly covering his cheek as he glared at the half-asleep Beakhyun. 


“What the hell Mark? I don’t enjoy getting beaten. I’m not a sadist you .” However before Baekhyun could begin to go on a tantrum, the knocking increased their intensity. A familiar voice of Jung J-Hope making shivers run down Baekhyun’s spine as he jumped down, almost knocking his head against the edge of the coffee table when his feet got tangled up with the blanket. His eyes widening as Mark found Baekhyun’s panicked filled eyes darting onto him. Mark felt a sarcastic comeback rolling off his tongue but he decided against announcing it when Baekhyun threw his jacket over his shoulders, his eyes pleading at Mark. 


Mark felt his heart beginning to beat against his chest in complete fear, not fear over Baekhyun or even Soyeon but fear that J-Hope knew that he allowed them to stay here. That his boss would think he betrayed them. The terror was traveling in his veins but he forced his facial muscles and skin to stay still. To avoid showing Baekhyun just how ridiculous the whole situation was. If anyone was being dramatic that very moment, was surely not Mark. However before Mark could begin to comprehend just how rapid his breathing was, or how pale his complexation turned, his bedroom door was slammed open, revealing an angry Soyeon who was marching towards him with her messy tangled up hair, her slender fingers quickly gripping onto Mark’s shirt as she was hissing venomously. Her grip was so tight that it was a surprise that Mark’s shirt did not rip. Her tired eyes glaring at him as she was panting, in pure anger, yet Mark thought that was nothing compared to just how quiet she was sounding. It was almost terrifying to see just how furious she was yet how quiet it all was.


“You told them? You betrayed me you – ” Mark quickly gripped onto her wrist, gently trying to pull her away from him before she went completely crazy, however that action only seemed to trigger her more because she was slamming Mark against the nearby kitchen counter seconds later, against his will. Mark’s legs tripping over the kitchen stool, forcing him to commit a terrible mistake of allowing Soyeon to gain the full control. Her body towering over his slouched down frame, before her other fingers gripped onto the nearest kitchen object, her sharp fingers pulling against the wooden handle of the kitchen knife with such speed that Mark only saw the object shining against his throat before his mind began to tick. The adrenaline flooding into his system at full speed, as he gapped at her. 


“Soyeon, my God!” Wendy screeched in pure horror as she was trying to get herself between the situation once the reality of what was happening sank in. Wendy was trying to defuse it, however, Soyeon simply shook her touch away, and her jet bloodshot eyes darted onto Wendy in disgust.  There were no words spoken for a moment but Wendy knew it, she knew that the way Soyeon eyes her soul right away, the way the corner of her lips lifted up slightly as Wendy felt her body going numb, that the girl who was sleeping peacefully beside her just minutes ago was gone. Instead, once again a sadistic shell of herself was present, making Wendy feel as if she was some dirt beneath Soyeon shoes. That the sadistic devil made her become a nightmare of everyone’s lives. That the Red Angelo’s Boss wanted her to become his possible nightmare, where he could truly feel on top of the world, once he managed to rip her wings off both from her true self and her dark angel's self that he created. And just like that Wendy felt herself staggering back in fear.

 
Soyeon was once again gone. Mark eyes reflecting her messed up reflection, as she found herself chuckling once the situation which she was in finally crashed in. Mark staring at her with his wide eyes, her eyes slowly daring onto the weapon in her hand before she was stepping away, not because she wanted to but because the angry sickening scream of J-Hope interrupted them, dragging her back in slight shock. 


“Mark open this door!”


Mark felt anger begin to bubble up at the pit of his stomach when Soyeon simply stepped back, her fingers disapprovingly dropping the knife against the counter before she was allowing Wendy to pull her away to what Mark thought was a reasonably safe distance. To say that Mark’s ego was bruised would be an understatement, not only did Soyeon make him feel like some pathetic loser and underdog, she went and made the situation a million times worse with her accusations. Before Mark’s better judgment he was bitterly scoffing at her. “I didn’t tell them anything, now shut up and get out of here.” 


Mark watched emotions flow through Soyeon’s eyes when his words fixed in, from anger to sadness but soon enough she was stepping forward, Wendy tugging onto her arm with desperation filled in her voice, begging for her to step down yet Soyeon ignored her.


“What? You expect me to believe that J-Hope just decided to come and visit you? Let me entertain you then, let’s say I believe you.” Mark scoffed at her bold words, his fingers gripped onto the sharp object when he found himself getting cornered by her again. Mark’s head was begging to spin, his eyes darting across the room where Beakhyun was throwing some spare clothes of his into a bag without asking for his permission, mumbling about something that resembled, ‘we’re done’. It was irritating, beyond embarrassing to see just how pathetic he was when it came to Soyeon. It was surely over the twenty hours period, he could get rid of her. He could do that, yet that crying image of an innocent girl comes crashing down, leaving Mark with a heavy heart. He promised to protect her, they all promised to protect Jungkook and his family, yet the selfish girl ruined everything. 


“Soyeon what are you doing? What point are you trying to prove?” Mark found himself wondering, his words echoing, and to his surprised he watched Soyeon’s cold persona slip away due to his question, she physically froze. It was as if someone turned the off switch and left another side of her completely exposed. Her glossy eyes glazed at him with so much sadness and fear that Mark almost found himself wanting to coo her up to his arm, and tell her that it was going to be alright. But everyone knew that it would be the biggest lie. 


Yet before Mark could say anything remotely to try and defuse the situation, Soyeon was whipping her tears away, hissing at him as a form of protection. 


“Are you expending us to jump out of a ten story building? Oh I know, let’s just open the front door and greet J-Hope. I see, let me just go straight into his arms.” Her words sounded so sarcastic, so cold and sharp that if it was any other situation Mark would have been taken back, about just how different she sounded but yet that only made him even more irritated. Who the hell was she to say those things to him? He allowed her to stay and yet that was what he got in return? So against all his clear thinking judgment Mark stepped over to Soyeon, his hands going over her shoulder in a tight grip. Yet to Mark’s surprise Soyeon did not flinch, her cold fingers slapping his grip away as she quickly retaliates. Her looped sided smile hiding away all the feelings that Mark could understand. It made Mark feel that he was the enemy in her eyes, that for a brief moment everything was his fault. Until everything hit him right over his head just like a splash of cold water, he was the enemy. She was Jungkook’s enemy which resulted in Mark needing to hate her guts just as much his boss did. 


So Mark found himself against all the protests coming from her, dragging her towards his bedroom. Soyeon needed to realise just what sort of mess she had managed to create. “I told you to be gone by the morning, yet here you are causing trouble again. The boss should have really taught you better.” 


Mark ignored the way Soyeon flinched due to his words, with the mention of her ex-fiancé. Mark ignored that nagging feeling at the back of his head that could understand why Soyeon was doing this, why she was rebelling. Yet Mark hated it. He hated knowing that Jungkook was everything to Soyeon, he was like the Sun which she revolved around, and yet she managed to push everything away all over the need for freedom. She managed to give it all up, yet everyone else got dragged into the mess. How could he, how can any of them watch life get drain out of her by their own fingers? How could their God be so cruel, to force him to be the one who had all the power over her? It made Mark sick, sick to his stomach to know that Jungkook protected his brothers and yet forced him to deal with Soyeon. To deal with family that stepped over the line. To deal with that crying girl who followed their Boss like some lost soul. They all followed him, they all lived for him. And just like that, like in some terrible nightmare he watched the younger girl bitterly smile at him, bringing him into memories that he wanted to suppress.


The memories of blood covering her pretty pale hands, fire burning in the distance from the exposition as she stood still, her tears covering her bruised cheeks as she searched for someone, her petite frame bringing contrast to the scene happening in front of Mark. People rushing around, screaming, more screaming that sounded just like her, calling out for Jungkook, calling out for his boss in the most heart-breaking voice he ever heard. 

Before Mark could comprehend what was going on anymore, he found his fingers gripping onto her wrist. Her wide tearful eyes glancing at him in slight fear as she instinctively tried to scratch him away. The imagine did not fit, she did not belong in the madness. In that nightmare. Yet with all the willpower that Mark could master, he pulled her against his chest, Soyeon suddenly bursting into fits of tears as Mark hugged her, mumbling something about 'death'.

“W-What are you doing? Where’s Jimin, why isn’t he looking after you?” Mark felt her flinch against him with the mention of Jimin. Her shaking frame quickly pulling away from the hug as her eyes darted onto the warehouse burning down in the distance. She was a moment away from hyperventilating with the way she was gasping for air, her feet dragging her forward, but Mark quickly gripped her back when the realisation of her wanting to run back into fire crept up.

“Jungkook is still there, why haven’t they brought him out there? You need to help Jimin, he’s looking for him and -”

“What are you talking about? Jungkook went after those s that gassed us. Boss was the first one out.” Perhaps if Mark would have slowed down, ignored pleas from help from others and watched her, he would realised how truly distressed and broken the girl in front of him was. Not because of the fire, but because the reality of Jungkook leaving her once again sunk in, how her nails dug into her shaking skin as she tightened her fists. Her blooded lips whispering hisses that sounded like threats.

They were all left to fend for themselves, searching and helping those who were injured whilst Jungkook rushed off with his brothers in search for someone. For some that decided to blow their warehouse up, whilst they all stupidly were left in the dark. Where she should have never been at, but she was. Soyeon that moment hated him with all her guts, she hated that he made her cry and worry for him whilst the reality was laughable. Why did he need to look for someone? Why could he not have made sure that his family was alive? Simple, He just didn’t care. He wasn’t a God, he only cared about his ego.

“Maybe he should have stayed in that fire.”


Mark felt shivers run down his spine when he breathlessly took a step back from Soyeon. His eyes darting across the room as he tried to calm his tachycardic heartbeat. His nightmares becoming more frequent with the present of Soyeon. Mark felt his lips trembling as pathetic whispers sounded.  


“Soy, please stop everything. Go back to Jungkook. Let’s go back please?” 


“Shut up, shut the hell up. Don’t you dare open the door or I swear I -”


And just like that Mark felt as if he got woken up. The ringing in his ears dying down as he watched Soyeon shake him away. Shake his family away. She was no longer that young girl that he wanted to protect, no she was a traitor, a betrayer. She was no longer the empress that he needed to worship. 


Mark laughed at her words, his cold fingers pushing Soyeon into his bedroom with so much force that her legs stumbled slightly over each other before she found herself falling onto the floor. A gentle yelp leaving her lips as she dug her sharp nails into the edge of the bed, pulling herself up. Her palms gently covering her right rib, as her teeth sank into her bottom lip. Her sharp dangerous eyes flashing at Mark, as her body trembled in anger before she was throwing a dangerous slap at Mark’s face, her nails slightly catching Mark’s smooth skin, unexpectedly, causing Mark to take a step back. 


“Who the do you think you are pushing me around? Do you know who I am?” Soyeon’s bitter question only made Mark laugh once he brushed the few drops of blood away from his cheek. Soon his pathetic chuckles turned into fits of hysteric laughter.


“Look at you, wake the hell up and face the reality sweetheart!” Mark words rang loudly across the room, and if there was a slight possibility of J-Hope not hearing the arguments before that was broken that very moment.  The tension in the room raised a notch when J-Hope screamed Soyeon’s name out, which only caused Baekhyun to whimper, his legs dragging him over to the window ledge where Wendy stopped him from trying to get out from. There was no way he could get down those ten floors. Yet Baekhyun physically pushed Wendy off, his voice screeching in horrifying fear of not going back to Suga and V


“The reality? The reality of you being dragged down to hell with me the moment J-Hope will open this door, go on. Let him in, and I will make sure that none of you will reach Jungkook.” 



“That’s sooooo cute Hoseok, I never knew you didn’t have the balls to do anything on your own.” Soyeon slurred innocently as she found herself standing outside, bare feet, with Baekhyun’s jacket being thrown over her shoulders like some sort of effort to try and keep her warm after Baekhyun was dragged out screaming for Suga and V to go to hell. Also throwing shameless comments about their 'weak', 'unpleasurable', 'pathetic' sizes when he realised that J-Hope was talking with someone over the phone, which only made J-Hope curse at him to shut the hell up. But Baekhyun did not stop, he never stopped when he was mad, he even threw the same remarks at J-Hope, who to Soyeon's surprised glared at him with so much hatred that she was taken back, hell that certainly did not seem like the J-Hope she met before.

"Shut the hell up !"

"Why? Afraid to hear the truth, make sure they hear it too! Suga you !" 

Soyeon did not blame Baekhyun over his outburst, and if it was any other situation she would have asked about the strange apparent history between her best friend and Red Angelo's brothers. She knew Baekhyun provided 'services', that was where she met him, that was where Jimin showed him to her for the first time when she asked for their best star. Yet there seemed to have been something deeper and more sinister going on, especially between Baekhyun and the two devils. 

Soyeon thought if she had the opportunity she would throw a childish remark too. 

But yet during all the commotion, Baekhyun managed to hand his jacket over to Soyeon like some gentleman that everyone knew he was not. But Soyeon took it regardless, mumbling a bashful 'thanks' before he was thrown inside a car, throwing insults directed at Mark who simply punched him in his face. Soyeon squinted at the setting down Sun, the glare coming from the Sun causing her eyes to sting. Before she was chuckling, she could have been wearing a winter coat and she doubted that she would have felt warm, not when cold metal was pressed against the back of her head. She should have been scared, yet if anything that made her excited, Soyeon could hear Jungkook’s quiet voice over the line, but none of the words made any coherent sense. Soyeon expected Hoseok to get annoyed, to throw a hissy fit yet that annoying guy simply chuckled and continued on with his conversation after her words. 


“I can’t believe you allowed Mark to babysit Baek and Wendy? You do know that Baekhyun is going to kill him as soon as you will turn your attention away.” Soyeon angrily hissed, her head slightly turning back, as her eyes tried to catch J-Hope expression, but before she could move her head anymore a gun nudges her back. 


“What was that pretty cat? I couldn’t hear you over my conversation with the boss.”


“Oh, I just said that you didn’t have any balls since you always need millions of people for back-up. Do you think I’m some sort of inhuman supervillain? Surely Jungkook doesn’t need to bring his pretty idiotic brothers over here?” Soyeon felt small Goosebumps begin to form on her skin after her speech when her ears picked on the sadistic chuckle sounding from Hoseok. 


“That’s where you’re wrong pretty cat, I just don’t like to take any terrible risks.” 

Before Soyeon could react she felt his cold fingers encircling her forearm harshly, causing Soyeon to whimper shamefully in pain. Hoseok was pulling her closer to him, his fingers quickly pressing the screen of his phone over her ear where nothing but silence could be heard. Soyeon turned her frame towards him, to her surprise J-Hope allowing it, her fingers gripping onto the object as Hoseok quickly pressing his gun towards her temple instead. Soyeon scoffed silently as she waited to hear something, yet Jungkook stayed silent to irritated her, so Soyeon did the same. She could hear his breathing over the line, some incoherent mumbles surrounding him and engine humming. He was on his way. It should have brought fear to her, yet that only made her chuckle. Jeon Jungkook was actually going to deal with her? That was a miracle itself, she half-expected Jimin or Suga to join J-Hope, hell even V yet here she was, listening to them talking about something that resembled her name, and Jungkook giving her the silent treatment. Two can play that game, she thought. 


Until her eyes darted onto Wendy and Baekhyun who were sitting at the backseat of J-Hope’s car, their doors locked, after Mark threw them in. Soyeon could hear Baekhyun’s hysterical sobbing, his fingers covering his eyes as he wailed about never going back to V and Suga. 


Princess.” Jungkook’s sudden low tone almost made Soyeon drop the phone, her heart jumping against her ribcage in sudden disgusting fear, his tone almost sounded light, it was as if he knew the reaction that he caused and now he was chuckling. It was only moments later that Soyeon picked on the fact that he sounded a little unusual as if he was intoxicated. And for a brief second a feeling of concern rushed back, enveloping her as her tongue was on the edge of sounding whimpers about why he was like that, yet soon enough she was snorting sarcastically. The cold gun and J-Hope’s grip bringing her back to the horrible reality. 


“Go to hell Jeon Jungkook.” Soyeon hissed angrily, laughter only greeting her instead before a long pause, causing Soyeon to feel embarrassed how simply he ignored her insult. She waited for him to say something, for Jungkook to break down, to scream at her yet nothing of that sort happened, instead Soyeon heard a noise that sounded closely like a lighter working, before Jungkook was blowing of what Soyeon thought was a cloud of smoke from his damned cigarette, a hum sounding his sinister lips. 


“I’ll go anywhere you want me to go, as long as you’re by my side princess.” And just like Soyeon felt as if the world turned upside down, her lips trembling a pathetic ‘what’? Before she was left in a horrible state of fright in her mind. She almost felt as if Jungkook was wrapping her back around his fingers, his bittersweet words causing that pathetic buried side of her, that side that thrived for his attention and compliments to resurface. She almost felt herself wanting to go back, wanting him back. She heard him inhale again before he was humming that tragic nickname again. 


“God, I ing missed you so much princess, I’m never going to let you go again. Did you hear me? You’re ing mine, mine, and only mine. , Mark did so well, yes I should give him a prize. After I’ll deal with your betraying self. Yes, I should – , I’m going to bruise you so bad.” Soyeon heard buzzing in her ears, her heartbeat sounding strong and panicked with each of the sounds that left his mouth. Jungkook was definitely intoxicated, if not beyond that. He sounded like a madman, his sharp laughter echoing, only stopping once he needed to take another drag. Soyeon was left feeling petrified, Jungkook was beyond his normal self and the moment she will see him, there was no safe point. So she tried to sound strong, to show him that she was no longer afraid of him yet only stupid mumbles left . 


“I hope smoking will kill you.” Soyeon wanted to cringe at how pathetic she sounded, it was as if her mind managed to throw a stupid elementary insult. Yet another part of her subconsciously pressed the phone closer when Jungkook laughed, some parts sounding almost human, almost like her Jungkook. 


“I’m ing immortal Princess, now shut your pretty lips. I hate when you talk back to me without permission.” So Soyeon listened, she listened like some good girl that she knew she was not. Why did she do that? She wasn’t so sure herself. It was as if Jungkook put her under his spell, her needy self-resurfacing in vengeance. That was until her eyes felt on Wendy, watched her kick seats, screaming at Mark with all the swear words that she could come up. Her kick managing to catch Mark’s head, his mouth releasing a groan as Wendy quickly used the situation to her hand and ripped his gun out of his hold. Her eyelids shutting in fear for a moment and her index finger pressed against the trigger, shooting Mark in his right shoulder. Baekhyun quickly going into action, as his fingers encircled screaming due to pain Mark’s throat. That was it, their little rebellion, so when J-Hope shouted at Mark to silence them, his fingers briefly loosening from his gun, his eyes going wide when blood splatter appears on the window screen, the realisation of what was happening sink in a little too late. Soyeon feels her tongue rolling of sharp lies to Jungkook.


“Mark is so ing good, best I ever had babe.” Before Soyeon was slamming her forearm against J-Hopes chest, right below where his sternum ends, causing him to gasp, the phone dropping onto the ground with a sickening crunch, the line going dead together with the phone. J-Hope’s trigger fingers quickly pulling against his gun after Soyeon smashed her right leg against his knee, causing him to tumble down, the gun bullet barely missing Soyeon’s head, as she kicked his legs, her fingers gripping onto his gun before she was using it to slap Hoseok across his face. Soyeon felt her body trembling in both fear and adrenaline as she watched Hoseok scream in pain, his nose spouting blood. She should have used his gun, she should have killed him yet shameful tears begin to seep in her eyes, as she watched someone she cared for, struggle. 


That very moment, Baekhyun kicked Mark’s unconscious body out, screaming something at Soyeon and yet all she could do was stare at Hoseok. Apologies resting at the tip of her tongue, as she watched him trying to get up through all his pain, his fingers digging out a knife, she almost felt as if she was going back into past. Where she cried, where she watched them all get hurt and yet she could not do anything to help them. Hoseok…


“Drive! Wendy ing drive! I see some headlights!” 


Baekhyun’s screams finally brought Soyeon out of her trance as she ran over to the car, almost tripping over her own feet as she practically jumped into Baekhyun’s outstretched arms, her whole body trembling uncontrollably as her now teary eyes gazed at the blood. No please, please no, please. Soyeon could almost hear her past self-wailing in fear. So much blood, there was always so much blood. Jungkook, he always had so much blood all over. Her body almost being thrown out of the car as Wendy pressed against the gas pedal, Baekhyun’s fingers gripping at Soyeon at the last minute, as their car wheels screeched against the asphalt. Instead, Soyeon's knee managed to hit the door, a tired yelp leaving her lips as a small bruise was beginning to form over the cut. Her shaking fingers pulling the gun's magazine open, counting the bullets. Four. 

", we only have four bullets. Does Mark's gun have any bullets left?" Soyeon's voice almost sounded like a terrible screech, causing Baekhyun to flinch away slightly. 

"None, I used the last one." Wendy staggered out, her knuckles turning completely white from gripping the wheel too tightly. Yet Wendy tried to appear calm and collective, even when the harsh reality was approaching them.


J-Hope’s screams echoing in the approaching night as he tried to chase after them, but before he could even begin to drag his injured body, his legs gave in and causing Soyeon to flinch as she watched him tumbled down in the distance. It was all Jungkook's fault, it was always his fault. 

"You should have taken your gun from J-Hope too." Baekhyun unhelpfully stated, his head going out of the open window as he searched behind the vehicle, as the car speed by.

"Thanks, genius, sorry for not having enough time to do that but Jungkook was coming after us so - " Soyeon quickly pulled onto Baekhyun, dragging back inside the car when a shining black vehicle began to trail them, her sarcastic speech getting cut off when an image of the sunroof opening, made her lose her breath. But what made them all lose their minds was the familiar orange hair resurfacing with an M4 Machine Gun in his hands, that shining sadistic grin present on his lips as he aimed at them. That image alone is horrifying but having the knowledge that they all had guns, and knew how to wield them with perfection was causing Soyeon's head to spin as she closed the gun's magazine and prayed for the best. Slight bile raised up when Wendy took a sudden sharp turn, causing both Baekhyun and Soyeon to get thrown against the door, with a yelp and hiss respectively. Soyeon felt sharp pain begin to spread up her left shoulder but she tried to ignore it, Wendy hissing in anger when the other vehicle flashed their headlights at full beams, twice as a warning. Red Angelo's gang followed them at close proximity without missing a beat with each sudden turn. Suga no doubt driving the vehicle. 

Although it did not matter if Soyeon prayed. Not when their one and only God was the one calling the shots. 

"Cover me Baek, I'm going to get rid of V." 

"Cover you with what? I don't have a gun, you're insane, stay inside the damn car!" Yet Baekhyun found Soyeon clicking the safety off her gun before with a last deep exhale she was pulling her upper body through the opened window, where gunshots where fired, leaving Baekhyun to face his biggest nightmares, as he screamed her name when a bullet pierced the back window, shattering the glass and grazing his shoulder, Soyeon slipping out of the moving vehicle when a bullet seemed to hit her. Baekhyun against all his pain quickly dragging himself in search for her, Wendy slamming against the breaks with the realisation of what happened crashes through. The trailing vehicle almost crashing into them but at last minute Suga steered the wheel away, V getting thrown forward over the roof, whereby a miracle Jimin and Jin managed to grip onto his legs, causing him to hit his head against the cold metal instead of air thrown, knocking him unconscious.

The scene was a mess, engine smoke coming from both of the cars as Baekhyun jumped out, his feet dragging him past the stationary vehicle where people he once cared might have been hurt at, yet he didn't care. There was only one person that he was screaming for, a person that meant everything to him, tears decorating his face as she searched for her body. 

"SOYEON!" 

"Oh God, please - "