Five Hearts

Baccarat

Warning; contains swear words and slight abusing mental violence. 

Italic + bold text is a flashback.

A/N: Hope you all had a wonderful start to 2019! Thank you all for the amazing support ❤️


Soyeon wore a soft sequin blood-red gown, which was long and loose around her body. Her jet black hair perfectly styled in a braided bun. As her eyes trailed her silver high heels in slight distaste. It was all too much for her, she hated being there. Why was her father so persistence? She had no passion to join her father’s business, yet she found herself being forced to slowly take over the casino. It was all so unfamiliar to her, suddenly being surrounded by dangerous people who could snap at her any second, cutting her head open. She did not want to be involved, yet her father ignored her pleads, her cries to forget it all, to ignore who he was, who she was. To him, she was just a chess piece needed to be used to climb up. 


Ever since the rumours of Red Angelo’s father’s health suddenly taking a hit from the recent mess that the Chinese trade brought over to him, whispers began circling around his only son becoming the new God. Traditionally his age was big against factor, he, after all, was a mere eighteen-year-old, with plenty of things needed to be learned before he could even consider calling himself God, yet the recently appointed new right-hand in training Kim Namjoon, who was only twenty one brought a sudden wave of excitement and panic to their whole sinister world. It was as if Red Angelo’s God was slowly handing his rails over, which only meant that with a new God coming in, a new line of dogs was needed.

Soyeon’s father was adamant to be selected, to be raised up. To become higher, he was willing to do anything and everything, including offering Soyeon as the prize for anyone who had some say in Red Angelo brothers. No matter who and what they wanted to do with her, he was willing to use her to become the selected one. To become someone above a mere dog status. 


So when yet another drunk barely standing older guy flashed Soyeon a suggestive smile at her, his wrists throwing the dice on the roulette table, Soyeon finds herself shivering away, her fingers gripping onto her bare skin as she looks away. It was making her slowly panic, her wide eyes quickly glancing up at the hundredths of well-dressed individuals, mingling in the crowd. Some cheers irrupting when a group of men manage to win a 'lucky' poker game. That should have calmed her, calmed her racing heart down, that should have made her feel relieved. There were cheers. It was fine, everything was going well. There were no fights, no sadistic breakouts. Yet she could not stop her fingers from trembling, whilst small tears began to gloss her eyes. She hated it. She hated being the lady of the hour, she hated her father for throwing the casino’s doors wide open for all of his acquaintances to gamble over her. She hated her eighteen birthday. 


Another round of laughter and cheers sounded, causing small shivers to run down Soyeon’s skin as she quickly strutted away, trying to move over herself away from the prying eyes and itching hands. They all laughed and smiled at her, yet no one’s smile reached their eyes, none were truly genuine. There were no truthful words of congratulations, there were only greed evident on all their faces, unpleasant greed to have her. To take her, or to get rid of her for some. So before Soyeon could burst into those shameful tears she found herself standing in a dark corner, away from all muted glowing red light. Away from all those glowing slots machines, and smoke filled hall, which only made her choke. Away from their hungry and needy eyes. 


Before Soyeon could even beg herself to stop, tears were rolling down her cheeks. Soyeon hated it all so damn much. She hated being surrounded by those horrible people, by those killers who her father worked with. She hated feeling trapped, and she knew that the approaching midnight only meant that she will be trapped somewhere else, with someone who will manage to win the most today, win her. 


There was no freedom, just another place that will try and find some use for her. Soyeon should have felt honoured that her father even accepted her as his heir for the casino, yet the reality only brought Soyeon down into dark thoughts. What difference did it make? Instead of being a worthless slave, she will be a slave with a casino. A piece used to accessorise as her father slowly s his way over to the growing and ever-changing Red Angelo family. It was making her sick, her father was making her begin to slowly lose her mind as she was forced to accept her faith. That was her whole purpose that was the only reason why he accepted her as his legitimate child, to bring him winning numbers to his lottery. 


Those thoughts only causing for more waterfalls, her palms quickly trying to wipe away those hurtful tears, before anyone could see just how broken she was but someone did, they always did.


“Such a shame that the fallen angel is shedding tears.” The low whisper brought Soyeon out of her self-pity, her glossy eyes squinting slightly, trying to view the outline of the shadow figure who appeared to be resting against the wall, near the flashing sign of the exit. Her tongue nervously brushing against her red bottom lip once the flickering light near the exit catches the frame of a young male. His dark hair appearing a strange colour due to the light flickering, was it black or was it brown? Soyeon had no idea, but the sudden appearance of a stranger only caused her to become slightly embarrassed, the pad of her fingers angrily whipping tears away. It was improper for her to cry when her father went all out for her birthday. Yet Soyeon could care less, it was for his and only his benefit. 


Just when the stranger’s presence becomes somewhat surprisingly suiting, a sudden shift in his position caused her to self-consciously took a step back when his eyes caught her own ones. His dark eyes shining slightly with the realisation that Soyeon was cowering. The realisation that he was the one who was in charge, causing him to almost tremble with excitement. 


Soyeon should have left, she should have darted away and pretended that she was happy. That she loved the party. That she was interested to see which greasy old criminal will manage to buy her. It was an honour, just like father had been telling her for the past month straight, yet Soyeon felt herself getting almost hypnotized when the handsome stranger took a step forward, her frame freezing still as a whimper sounded.


“W-Who are you?” She watched the mysterious guy take a step towards her, her eyes shamefully trailing down his stylish no doubt expensive midnight blue tux. It was sharp-looking, almost similar to the one that her father was wearing yet the guy made that suit scream dominance and confidence. A strange golden pin of an angels wings catching her attention, her fingers slowly extending out towards the shining symbol. He was completely different from her pathetic father. He looked young, maybe even younger than her yet the sudden twist of his lips, made Soyeon hit a wall with her back once her small steps hit a dead end in great urgency. Her eyes nervously darting away from the mocking pin, up to his eyes before her vision snapped away from his soul ripping sinister gaze. 

“Your dog of a father did not educate you about me? I’m surprised. Well then princess, you call me Jungkook.” His words brought a wave of emotions, Soyeon’s breath suddenly getting out as her widened eyes viewed the suddenly close frame of him. Jungkook…Jungkook? That name should have rung warnings, a siren should have gone off yet Soyeon innocently accepted that name without any questions. His name edging at the tip of her tongue as she inexpertly calls out for him. Soyeon should have realised her mistake, yet she did not. 


Her trembling body pushed through, her eyes slightly darting back onto his gaze as she instead extended her palm out trying to keep some distance away from the approaching guy. Appearing pathetically weak to anyone. It was as if Soyeon was his pray, his eyes dangerous gleaming with slight excitement once he was standing right in front of her, it was like his eyes were drinking her whole in. His lips almost sounding a slight pleased groan when Soyeon nibbled onto her bottom lip gently in emotions that she could not understand. However before it could all sink in, Soyeon was taking a step forward, her gaze no longer intimidated even when he was towering over her with his threatening height. 


“Jungkook? I never heard of you. Are you here to play too?” Soyeon hissed out in slight anger, her palms gently brushing against Jungkook’s expensive shirt as she tried to push him away, to make some distance from the dangerously attractive guy, yet he stayed still. His surprising warm fingers circling her own ones, completely intertwining. A gentle squeeze of her fingers sending a strange sensation down her nerve endings. His lips forming a tender smile that reached his eyes, causing Soyeon to get lost in his presence, her anger evaporating. Jungkook simply stood there, and yet he managed to command all of her attention, the pad of her fingers rubbing against his smooth fingers as he used his free hand to brush few loose strands away from her face. It was as if he knew how truly lonely she was, that Soyeon needed, no craved for attention. 


Jungkook’s eyes turned slightly different, hiding something. It was as if he became someone else, someone perhaps gentler, his perfect act going completely over the head of star-struck Soyeon. 


“Yes, just not the way you think.” 


X


That night seemed to have changed everything, Soyeon’s mind deciding to run the images of Jungkook in her mind every damn second it could. The way his gentle fingers held her hands, the way he was gazing down at her. It was as if for the first time in her life someone was seeing her, someone was noticing her. It was like she became important, a centre of attention, his undying attention. Soyeon could almost give herself away for his attention, it was like Jungkook managed to wrap her around his fingers, with few minutes of attention. She was screaming for someone to listen to her whole life and yet that very moment someone did. Jungkook did. 


Perhaps it was stupid for her to think that way, yet every time she tried to brush it all away, he always came back. His silent promises, his trailing eyes, his powerful stance. Who was Jungkook? Soyeon did not know, but she knew that she was sick and messed up to crave for his attention. He was like a drug, completely addictive, bringing a real high in her life. He would get bored, they all get bored yet his sinister lips webbed her in. Soyeon was falling in a dark hole, unable to stop herself for wanting, no needing Jungkook. Her mind willing filling in with disturbing thoughts, all because someone took time to listen.  


Soyeon’s attention only coming back briefly when her father threw his newspaper at her, hitting her straight at her face. His angry voice echoing in his study room as he was screaming at her, about something that Soyeon did not even care about. Her eyes gazing through the window where an angry cloud was beginning to form, enveloping the warm sun raises. So symbolic, Soyeon thought.


“Are you even ing listening to me? Who did you meet last week? Huh, who is that er that managed to convince everyone not to bid for you? Who is that that stole cash from me, you should have been gone by now, I should have got something out of it, yet look at you!” The man in front of her was screaming, his usually pale face turning completely red in pure rage as he continued to throw stuff at her, whatever his fingers managed to grip from his way they all found themselves attacking Soyeon who stayed still, taking it all. 


“Huh? Who the taught you to ignore me! So now you won’t even answer me?” Soyeon should have said something, yet instead of feeling scared she was feeling angry. The anger was bubbling up at the pit of her stomach as she watched her father throw a pile of documents at her, his eyes sending a nasty glare at her. It was like she was beneath him, all her life she was nothing but a speck of dirt below his shoes, and yet she stupidly loved her father, or at least wanted his recognition. He was her only family, he was her everything and yet she felt as if she never had him. 


“You think I haven’t noticed you been sneaking out at night? You think I don’t know that you only come back at early hours of the morning, I thought I raised you better. You should have been getting the rails of our casino instead you are acting like a !” His words where cutting Soyeon up, it was like a dagger being stabbed at her heart repeatedly, torturing her until nothing is left. Soyeon felt herself taking a step back when her eyes fell on her father’s fingers gripping onto his gun, her anger suddenly evaporating as fear flashed through her eyes, her legs slightly trembling as she continued to step back until there was no more room.


“You will tell me who that is so I can put a bullet in his brain.” The male in-front her was spitting, his words hissing venomously, his other fingers gripping onto another object. And before Soyeon mind could comprehend what to do, or what to say, that perhaps Jungkook would be in danger if she voiced his name out, instead that sinister name was rolling off her tongue, sounding like it always belonged to be said by her. It sounded so proud and surprisingly stable, causing her father to flinch slightly.


“Jungkook.” That named sounded loudly in the room, only causing her father to freeze mid-way, and his hands gripping onto the desk lamp in an awkward way, whilst his gun dropped to the floor. His eyes expanding in size as his lips part to sound a strangled gasp. 


“W-What did you just say?” Her father’s words sounded like pained whispers as for the first time in her life Soyeon finds herself grabbing all the attention, her father suddenly losing the grip of the lamp, the glass shattering upon impact once it hits the ground. 


For the first time in her life, Soyeon feels powerful, dominating her father with a simple name of the mysterious guy that has been running in her mind nonstop. That has been ruling her heart. So before she could stop herself, the corner of her lips lift up as a small smile was formed on her lips. For the first time in her life, Soyeon got to see what power meant first hand, why her father was desperately craving for it. Yes, there were two things that could cause addiction, Jungkook, and power. 


Soyeon should have realised something was wrong when that handsome guy’s name caused her father to stumble back, his fingers gripping onto his shirt in shock as he questioned repeatedly for her to say it, for her to say that name. His lips each time lifting up higher and higher until he was bursting into insane laughter, thanking her for bringing him the whole lottery instead of the winning numbers.

 

Soyeon should have really realised how truly their world was messed up. That Jungkook truly was a God in their hell. 

 

 


 X 


Soyeon finds herself gripping onto her duvet, her eyes frantically searching around the room as her body was hyperventilating. The white walls irritating her vision as small dark dots began to invade her view from all the over breathing, her chest rising and falling unsteadily. Those shameful tears welcoming themselves again on her eyes as a hysterical sob left her lips. An unfamiliar pair of arms wrapped themselves around her, pulling her in for a hug, causing Soyeon to slightly trash around in their grip, her lips sounding pained pleaded for him to let her go. The tip of her tongue burning to say the cursed named of her lover, to call out for him like a pathetic lost girl, that girl that he managed to wrap around his fingers with fake promises and love. But Jungkook always knew what to do, he always knew how to calm her down when she was in such a state, so she helplessly called out for him, until it became too tiring. Her body weakly resting against the chest, her body continuing to groggily sob in their arms. She hated it, she hated everything. 


Soyeon sobs only dying down when her overworked mind picks up on the fact that there was someone indeed in the same room as her, cooing her in their arms with gentle whispers and fake promises of it all being fine. Trying to silence her disturbing heart-breaking sobs, which sound terrifying in her own ears. 


“It’s alright, I’m here, it’s me, Byun Baekhyun. I’m here.” His words continued to sound like a mantra, each time gentle but louder than the other until Soyeon finds herself forcefully pulling away from the hug, with a violent push and a dizzy mind. The taste of metallic flavour filling in as Soyeon finally realised that she has been biting her lip, a clear visible cut stinging slightly. A taste of bile mixing up just to put her in more misery, her fingers quickly gripping against her hair as everything was painful, screeching at her. So many voices, so many things were twirling in her mind, confusing her. 


“Soy, it’s alright. I’m here, you’re going to be alright.” 


Yet those disturbing thoughts continued to invade her, a brief flash of a gun and a bullet coming from the sunset orange haired guy, causing Soyeon to physically flinch like she got hit by a bullet all over again. Her bloodshot eyes staring unsteadying at the bruised guy in front of her, in almost disbelieving when it all becomes clear, a fog disappearing in her mind when his name rings in her mind. V, that managed to hit her shoulder, the sudden kick coming from his bullet caused her to slip out of the moving vehicle, rest was history. She was alive, there was no reason for her to be alive yet she was here, breathing. Jungkook must have made a deal with his other father, Satan for her to be so alive.

So Soyeon felt laughter tugging at the pit of her stomach, her bruised lips sounding a feverish chuckle when it all began to slowly creep back to her. She was alive, yet she has been locked up yet again.


“Soyeon please say something, please.” Soyeon’s laughter suddenly dying down when her eyes finally picked up on Baekhyun’s quivering statue. It was as if she suddenly realised that he was real, that she was indeed there with him. That she was indeed alive. His eyes appearing more blood-shot then hers, his cheeks ornamented with dried tears, followed with multiple colourful bruises and cuts, that did not appear in her memory of what Baekhyun looked after Mark punched him. An appalling red bruises trailing down his neck where an outline of fingers was evident. Each time her eyes trailed down lower, the temperature in her body was beginning to raise up with maddening anger nagging at the back of her mind to release itself. It was only when evident scratches on his collarbone joined with familiar butterfly red bruises presented themselves to her, burning behind her eyes did Soyeon lose her last sanity. They marked him again, they dared to mark him as one of his s. Those words repeated themselves constantly, as her fingers gripping onto the nearest object that they could find before the television remote was smashed against the wall, an alarming screeching sounding from , ripping against all worn-out bruised muscles. Her no doubt broken ribs digging in, in a painful mockery but Soyeon ignored it all. Her lips only sounding two names repeatedly. 


Baekhyun quickly gripped onto her shoulders, gently trying to shake her away. His bruised and broken body pleading for her to stop, yet her vision only saw the red, deep sea of red filled with their blood. 


“It’s alright, I wanted this, I want to stay here with them please Soy understand. I begged them to take me back, I - ” Yet his words went completely over her head, in her mind, it all was a big lie. The image of the broken Baekhyun that begged her to save him from his demons was that very moment lying through his teeth. Causing Soyeon to completely go haywire, her fingers harshly ripping the duvet off her body, her screaming muscles calf’s swinging over the edge of the bed, as Baekhyun continued to plead her to stop, his eyes producing those heart-breaking tears that haunted her for so many weeks after their first conversation. Baekhyun’s fingers rapidly gripping onto her own ones, intertwining as he quietly tries to stop Soyeon from getting out of bed, his lips mumbling repeatedly of those lies, shameful lies of it all being alright. His lips tilting up in a warm smile that only caused Soyeon’s heart to feel a sharp sudden pain.

They always sacrificed themselves for her, she was always Baekhyun’s and Wendy’s priority. Yet she could never do anything to repay them for their kindness. She was pathetic and useless. Soyeon hated everything about herself. 


“It’s alright, we’re fine, we’re alive, we’re – ” His soft whispers enveloping Soyeon whole, it was like a warm blanket pulling her in, almost hypnotising for her to believe him for a second. To believe that they could stop the chase, that she should go back to Jungkook, to living like royalty in her glass doll house, whilst Baekhyun got used as their personal slave. That was what they deserved, a doll with her two dogs. Yet as Baekhyun’s arms wrapped themselves around her waist lightly once again, pulling her in for a hug. The horrible spell gets broken, with the reality of none of it being true love, true freedom. 


“Trapped. We’re trapped Baekhyun.” It was difficult for Soyeon to talk, her voice sounding like terrible unpleasant whispers that each time stabbed repeatedly, her words croaking near the end of her sentence as Baekhyun flinched away. The room suddenly slightly spinning around. Baekhyun’s hands wiping his tears in disgust as he was shouting at her, shouting for his own heart to believe those lies that left his lips. 


“No, we have a choice and I decided to go back to Yoongi and Taehyung, I love them, I love Red Angelo family, I – ”


“You’re recalling what they told you to say, I don’t need to hear that broken record, to hear the way your voice was filled with fear as you tried to convince yourself and me to believe that you wanted to go back.” Soyeon’s words were like a sudden gunshot bullet fired straight at shattered Baekhyun who took a step back, his widening eyes swimming in tears and fear. 


“Baekhyun, this isn't love, this is abuse.”


“Shut up! Shut the hell up, you won’t understand what I’m going through, they apologised, they promised, they – ” However Baekhyun’s speech never got finished when he suddenly turned quiet, his watery gaze falling onto his feet in pure shame, as a strangled sob left his throat. However just as Soyeon finds her voice to call out to him, Baekhyun pushed all of his emotions away. His face lighting up in a fake manner as he mumbled something else, it was his way of trying to change the conversation that was making him break.


It was only then did Soyeon finally realised that she had a drip connected to her cannula on her right radius, that the sharp digging pain was coming from a needle stuck in her arm, allowing some horrifying drips to invade her body. Her eyes widening as small panic began to envelop her, her fingers quickly itching to pull the drip out, however before her fingers could even reach her cannula, warm fingers of approaching Baekhyun’s stopped her. Forcing her shaking vision to fall back on him, his forehead quickly resting against hers as he was mumbling something that resembled close to a ‘thank you’. Whether it was a thank you for her words, or for her being alive was unclear, yet Soyeon could not stop eyelids from falling shut for a moment, as the warm, the reality of Baekhyun being alive and here with her sinking in. They were all broken, but they had each other.


However, that peace did not last long, when a sudden turmoil in her brain wakes her up like a sudden slap in her face. Soyeon quickly shook him away, his words going completely over her head as her trembling fingers rapidly trailing all over her body. It as if she was searching all over her body, more bruised and bandages following in her eyesight as the reality of the severity of the accident finally seemed to have sunk in, her head snapped towards the room. The beeping monitors, the irritating white colour finally registering in her mind. She was inside a hospital room. She was trapped like a lab rat in his grasp. Slow horrible pain beginning to seep all over her nerve endings in vengeance for being ignored or so long, as a low groan sounded which caused Baekhyun to quickly stand on his feet. Yet before he could run to get someone to see her, Soyeon’s croaky voice broke the brief silence.


“Where’s Wendy?” Those words caused Baekhyun to freeze still, his eyes disgracefully darting onto the ground causing Soyeon to try to get out of the bed against all the pain. Something was terribly wrong. Her legs slowly edging closer to the ground which caused Baekhyun to quickly grip against her shoulders, stopping her in place.

 
“Are you insane? You have multiple broken ribs!” However Soyeon ignored Baekhyun, his lips sounding pleads for her to lay down, yet she pushed him away. Her shaking legs resting against the cold tiles of the floor, before a sharp pain juts down her legs, causing her to quickly slide down onto the floor. She did not have time for this, Soyeon needed to find Wendy, she needed -


“She’s being questioned by Red Angelo family.” Baekhyun’s words snapped Soyeon out of her slight trance, his hands quickly trying to support her but she brushed him off yet again. Her own shaking fingers trying to grip onto the bed, trying to pull herself but the pain makes it a far difficult of a task. 


So Soyeon shamefully gives up, resting her back against the bed instead as Baekhyun calls out for help. It was all like a bad dream, like a terrible nightmare, Soyeon thought. So she pathetically waits for Baekhyun to calm back, expecting a nurse or a doctor to be beside him but when a familiar shade of red flashed through the door, followed by a face that she did not want to see, her reality gets crushed into millions of pieces. Her broken body forcing her muscles against all their appeals to sit up straight, her sharp fingers digging into her bare thighs as he approached her in a leisure manner. 


“Soyeon…I’m so glad you’re alright.” Jungkook’s words sounded harsh and cold, his tongue gently brushing against his lips as every step that he took closer to her, caused Soyeon to hiss back at him. 


“Cut the crap Jungkook, you don’t care. Where’s Wendy? Leave Baekhyun and Wendy out of this mess!” Yet her silent threats got brushed aside, when Jungkook’ squatted down, his surprisingly warm fingers brushing few loose strands of her hair away from her forehead, his usual threating eyes glistering in an unusual emotion, as Soyeon felt herself slowly getting lost in his dark chocolate eyes, his warm pink lips muttering incoherently under his breath as he slowly s himself back in her mind, the pad of his fingers smoothly moving down her face in such a light fathering manner, that it takes Soyeon a moment to figure out that this Jungkook in-front of her was real, that the Jungkook that she wished and craved for so long was back for her, her breath getting stuck in as his worn out face sinks in her mind, burning like a tortures image. Forcing that disgusting little girl at the back of her mind to rush out, worry swelling up in her heart as her eyes took in his slightly pale and sick looking statue. She loved him so much, yet he constantly used and broke her.


“Soy, I’m so sorry, I lo-”


It was all so easy to ignore and forget, to forget why she wanted freedom in the first place, his slightly tactically glossy eyes, and the way his rehearsed words gently wrapped around Soyeon, forcing her bit by bit lose her guard around him, spelt only trouble and just when it all gets too much, just when Soyeon feels herself falling into that pit of empty promises and love that she knew he would never truly give, her heart longing to hear those three words again that she told him for the past years, a sudden tilt of his lips, caused Soyeon to pull away. Her fingers slapping his gentle ones away with a terrifying scream; 


“No, please leave me alone. Get away from me Jungkook! Please I can’t, I - ” Her words got tangled up as tears began to swell in her eyes when Jungkook appeared almost heart-broken, however, his dark soul slowly loses him in a pitiful rage of anger when Soyeon dares to turn her attention away from him, her eyes searching for Baekhyun who had his arms wrapped around his frame, his white teeth sinking against his bottom lip in discomfort. Her eyes begging for Baekhyun to help her, causing that deep monster called jealousy to take control over Jungkook as he watched his lover look for someone else’s comfort. And just to make it worse, Byun Baekhyun of all the people.  


Jungkook’s fingers sharply tugging against Soyeon’s chin, forcing her to look at him, the terrifying familiar alter-ego of Jungkook’s surfacing in full swing. “Who the do you think you are? I’ve been patient with you, I have given you everything, I gave you freedom from your father and that’s how you repay me? That’s how you repay my love?” Soyeon should have lowered herself down, she should have tried to dispel the situation yet his sharps words only caused a broken sob to sound as her sharp nails scratched against his skin, trying to pull him away, but Jungkook was having none of it. His dangerous eyes glaring at her with so much hatred that Soyeon finds the repulsive fear run in her veins. There were no longer loving, Jungkook. There were no longer Jungkook that she fell in love, instead, a vicious ruling alter-ego took form. 


“I love you, I love you, I ing love you and that is all you can do princess? That is all you can say to me?” Each word that echoed across the room sounded louder than the other, until Soyeon knew that she could never win over God, so she allowed him to scream at her face, she allowed him to abuse her with his unforgiving words, expecting for him to beat her, yet his bawled up fist never touched her, his nails never scratching her, his fingers never wrapping themselves around , even when he had all the power to do so. His eyes briefly betraying him, when he seemed so broken. 


Jungkook’s whole life revolved around violence, his whole existence only knew that the more you loved the person, the more you needed to control them, dominate them. His father showed his love to him by abuse, in his ed up mind abuse was the only way to show love, yet why was his lover wanting freedom? Why was Soyeon unhappy when he loved her so damn much. He was willing to kill for her, he was willing to ensure that she never got her beautiful hands dirty, he was a God yet he was willing to ensure that she stayed away from it all. In his messed up mind, she was his God.

 
So why? 


Why?


Why?


“Jungkook.”

So when Soyeon’s gentle whimpers reached his ears, Jungkook found himself removing his broken messed up self from the situation, his sharp authority filled voice barking at Baekhyun to deal with Soyeon, just like he always did. Before he would lose the only person he cared about, together with his last piece of mentality.