Not So Interested

Timeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun successfully escaped from the office room or the so-called ‘chatting room’ but the thirst got him now. “Aish, my throats dry.” He said while rubbing his throat.

He looked for a vending machine where he can buy drinks. He saw a woman standing in front of a vending machine. He noticed that she was struggling as if she’s trying to knock the glass part.

Jong Hyun approach the woman and help her to get a drink. He only knocked once, and the soda came out. He picked and gave it to the woman.

“Here’s your soda can.” he said while offering it to her.

“Kamsahamnida.” A sweet respond from a strange woman. Then she walked away slowly.

He notice that the woman was wearing a police uniform so he asked himself. “Have I seen her before? She was new to me.” He just shook his head and turned his attention in buying drinks.

Jong Hyun went back to his office to enjoy the final sip of his drink. When he was about to drink, he saw that his fellow office mates were huddle together. It seems that their attentions are mutual. As he walks closer and he notice that there was a familiar figure in front of them. She was pretty, has a fair skin, and an impeccable- shaped nose; almost got a perfect face!

Jong Hyun carefully examined her secretly especially on her face part. “Got a pretty nose job, huh? Tsk tsk tsk.” he murmured to himself while he shook his head in disbelief. He continued drinking last sip of his soda can.

One of his office mates saw him at the back and called him.

“Yah! Jong Hyun! Come here, pallie!”

He hurriedly went to his office mate to ask what the matter is. His office mate called the woman to come over.

“Jong Hyun, this is our new member in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter