The Meeting

Timeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah! Waaah!... that was the worst nightmare that I’ve encountered in my entire life!” he startled as he woke up from his deep sleep. He touched his own face, his head, and all over his body to check if he’s stable while sitting on the floor.

“Goodness, I thought I was dead.”

He looked around and he noticed that he was still in the same room and the old record book is on the floor, still in the same position.

He stood up and returned the book to the shelves and began to walk out from the room. He checked the time from his watch and its 4:10 p.m. He began to wonder if he was sleeping for 10 minutes or he was really passed out.

“Did I really slept for 10 minutes or I just passed out earlier?.. Never mind, as long as my body is fine.”

He shrugged his shoulders thinking that nothing happened. He was walking through the hallway when he noticed something bizarre on the posters. It’s somewhat like an old style or not an ‘upgraded’ looks like.

“What’s with these uncanny posters?” He said to himself. He walks slowly while he observed carefully the posters till he reach the calendar where it posted too. He looked at the calendar and notice that the year written was ‘2011’.

He scoffed thinking that their janitor didn’t change their calendar or some kind of prank. Suddenly, a janitor came out from nowhere and Jong Hyun asked him about the calendar thing.

“Yah, did you forget to change the calendar or did you put this on purpose?” he said pointed the calendar. “And also the weird posters.. it seems that it posted there for many years, gosh, why is it there so many strange things here….” He stopped himself from talking when he noticed that the janitor was staring him for a while and didn’t even say a word.

Jong Hyun felt something odd for a while but he didn’t take it seriously, instead he talked to the silent janitor again.

“Come on, just fix them all if you have time.” He said then he walked away leaving the janitor behind.

The janitor was dumbfounded though he listened what did the Detective Jong Hyun said, but there’s something in him that makes him feel weird.

“Who is that? Why does he talk to me casually? I never have seen a guy like him. Is he new here?” the janitor keeps on questioning himself.

Jong Hyun stepped out from the police station and act like there’s nothing happened. He’s looking for his car, but it wasn’t there.

“Wait??.. Where’s my car?? I drove it earlier and park it in… here.” He said with a questionable look and gestured where he parked his car before.

“Aigoo, someone’s playing a prank on me, huh?” He said while thinking someone suspiciously.

He was thinking thoroughly but there’s only something in his mind that someone borrowed it but he never recognized the person.

“It might be Officer Choi?? Hmmm, I remember that he usually borrow my car if he goes somewhere..”

Contented by his hypothesis, he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

“I’m pretty sure that he will bring it back to me. He’d done that for several times.”

Suddenly his stomach went churning. “Aigoo, I must feed myself first.” He said while massaging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter