The Commotion Between Us

Timeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH! WHERE’S MY CAMERA?? GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!”

“Yaa-aa-ah..” his voice were shaking too. “I doo-on’t haaa-vve you-ur camee-era.”

But she replied him with a lot of harsh words.

“STOP LYING, YOU JERK!!” “I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!” “YOU ! DO YOU WANT TO DIE???”

“I TOLD YOU THAT I DON’T—“

Jong Hyun stopped for a moment when he saw a recognizable face in front of him.

I think I’ve seen her somewhere…

She’s so familiar…

Her pretty long hair…

Pale skin…

And..

Her gorgeous amber eyes..

Perhaps…

Is it…

He’s trying to figure out where he saw this woman until something popped out from his mind but he was hesitated to say it.

“Seung.. Seung Yeon??”

He blinked several times to check if he saw her in real and alive. He even shook his head thinking that he’s dreaming.

It can’t be…

What is she doing here??..

She’s already dead.. right?..

Why did I meet someone who is already deceased??..

Am I already in the other world??..

Or the ‘head bang’ led me to the afterlife??..

No way… This is just a dream.. only a dream..

I’m not already dead…

“You’re… al.. already dead.. right?” his voice went shaky again, staring intently to the woman’s amber eyes. He gulped a couple of times thinking he was unsure to himself.

But the woman smirked, flipped her hair backwards, and gave him a death glare while tightening her grip on his collar.

“What a piece of crap.. You even know me, and now you’re saying that I’m DEAD?? You are not just a ‘thief’, you’re also a stalker and talking a lot of rubbish, you jerk!” then she push him back on the ground and she’s started looking for her camera.

“Where is it?? Tell me where is it?? Give it back, you or else I will break your skull!”

She’s searching it through his clothes and Jong Hyun startled for doing that.

“Yah! I know the camera is very important to you, but you messed up with the wrong person…and… yiiiiiiiiiii… stop it!.. hahahahahah.. it’s…. ticklish!” his voice shifted to giggle tone when he felt the ticklish part.

But Seung Yeon spanked him multiple times because of his sudden weird behavior. Then Jong Hyun reacted instantly.

“Yah! Did you just spank me?? Woah!! It’s the first from a bold woman like you!”

“Well, it’s an honor! Now get up, you bastard!!” as she gave Jong Hyun a final spank to get him up quickly though his body is struggling for it. Still Seung Yeon didn’t stop to search for her precious camera thingy that makes Jong Hyun annoyed at her actions.

“Yah! I told you that it’s not me! It’s the thief…” his voice went trailed off and looks on the other side when he remembers something. Then a flashback came up on his mind.

He remembered when the thief bumped into him but he didn’t notice the camera was dropped into him and some parts of it were scattered into pieces because his focus is on the thief that time.

“Aish! That bastard! He ran away! I need to get him!”

Though his body was not in a good condition, he ran as fast as he can to find and to catch the thief. While Seung Yeon who was left behind was surprise, unable to stop him. Luckily, she found her camera right after Jong Hyun left BUT it was already broken. There’s a scratch everywhere, a crack on the lens, the absence of battery, and some parts went missing.

Seeing the condition of her camera made her furious right now. She’s b with tears while holding the wrecked camera with her trembling hands and started to curse the guy who left her.

“YAAAAAAAAH!!!” she bit her lower lip. “COME BACK HERE YOU JEERRK!!!”

Mean while, Jong Hyun kept looking for the guy but something interrupted on his mission.

“You guy over there!”

He looked around to find out where did the woman’s voice came from but it was too late when a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter