Discernment

Timeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun’s boss send him errand to look for police records and Jong Hyun agreed to the request. He looked for the new record book and something caught him in the eye. A mysterious old record book but it’s already many scrap in the edges and it’s covered in thick dust. It looks like a trash but he found it interesting for him. He opened the book without hesitation and the foul odor with dusts came out which makes him cough.

“*Coughing hard* Aish!” he cover his nose very hard. He noticed that the record was written 7 years ago. He flipped the pages and read every record that is written. When he flipped to the next page, he saw a wallet size picture of a beautiful woman that is attached in a certain page.

“Beautiful…” he said while touching the picture tenderly.

Indeed. She was extremely beautiful. She has light brown eyes, pretty long hair with the same color in her eyes, small face with a gorgeous smile and has a fair skin. Though it was only in a picture, he can’t help it but to smile. He was mesmerized by her unusual beauty. It captured his attention. He was staring at the picture as the gazed was only focus to the woman’s face. He felt like he’s already in it because of her beautiful eyes.

“What are you doing?” a voice came out from nowhere and Jong Hyun startled like he was seeing a ghost. It was his boss asking him. He pressed his own chest because of the shocked.

“Boss! Why you are suddenly popped out?! I was so terrified!” Jong Hyun said with a trembling voice.

“Pabo!” the boss slightly smacked him in his head and Jong Hyun quickly touched his head. “I’ve been waiting there for hours and all you can do is to stare at that picture.. Are you fantasizing her??”

“Aniyo!” Jong Hyun replied quickly.

“Aish, tsk tsk, it’s not good to fantasize a deceased person.” The boss said, teasing Jong Hyun in a serious manner. But Jong Hyun laughed at him like a child.

“Ha! You know boss that I’m not that kind of a man that can easily fantasize a deceased one…” he stopped himself from talking when he remember the word ‘deceased’. His eyes grew larger and turned his face to his boss.

“Mwo?? Deceased?? Is she already dead???” asked Jong Hyun.

“Neh, she was already dead 7 years ago. She has a total of 4 gun shots and that’s the reason she died at the young age.” the boss said, unlocking the story of a mysterious woman.

“Wae? What’s the reason for killing her??” Jong Hyun can’t help himself to ask follow up questions regarding to her.

“Until now, it still remains as a mystery.” The boss answered. Then he quickly turned his face to Jonghyun and started to doubt him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter