The Clumsy Detective

Timeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a crowded day market, there was a chaos inside. People from there were in shock and frightened because of chasing incident that is happening.

“Yaaaaahh!! Come back here!” a man shouted while catching his breath. He’s chasing a suspicious man who’s wearing all black outfits. They were chasing around that it seems like forever but he stopped on his track when the suspicious man was out on his sight.

“Darn!! Where did the thief go??!” he said to himself while scratching his head. He’s so frustrated right now that he’s thinking he will never catch the thief anymore. But he didn’t give up and he keeps on finding the suspicious man. He’s searching in all over even in secluded area.

But there’s someone who catches his eye, a man wearing all black outfits who is standing near the stall, with uncomfortable moves. He approaches the man silently and quickly holds his both arms and pressed him on the wall.

“Gotcha! Do you think that I will not catch you? Now you are now arrested.” He said while cuffing his hands.

“Mwo?? Wae??? Who.. are you???” said the suspicious man while trying to shove him away.

“’Mwo?’ because I saw you stealing something, ‘Wae?’ because you’re a thief, and ‘Who’ am I?? I’m Detective Lee Jong Hyun…” He mockingly said. Then he continued “… at your service sir.”

“Yaaaahh!” shouted the suspicious man. “You pick up a wrong person! It’s not me! I’m not a thief! Let me go!!”

“Whoooaa! You’re requesting to make you free already?? Come on, let me take you to the police station and we’re gonna talk a loooooooot of stuff there.”he said while he dragged the suspicious person away from the market.

*At the police station*

“Yahhh!!” a boss exclaimed to Detective Jong Hyun. “What are you doing this time??!Do you think it’s a joke??! Is this a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter