A Rival

I’m Thankful That You’re Here With Me

When the newly aquainted students finished their foods, they all decided they’d go their separate ways. They also waved Eunbi goodbye and hoped for the best with her and her manager.

 

“That was unexpected, but it was fun to hang out with them. You said you needed clothes right?”

 

“Yep, and cosmetics.”

 

Chaeyeon grabbed her hand and led her to her favorite clothing store. Sakura was too gay for this handholding but developed a tolerance to skinship over the years. They walked around the store and Chaeyeon picked out clothing items to suit Sakura. Suit as in abnormal things she found around the store. The taller of them laughed every time she went out of the changing room to find an annoyed Miyawaki. 

 

Sakura left her roommate to find actual cute clothes. She found a really cute coat and tried searching for Chaeyeon to get a second opinion. But she looked around and no familiar faces were found in this large store. She returned to looking through clothing racks and waited until she’d come back. Worry soon came over her as it’s been at least 5 minutes since she was by her side. She walked around the store with feeble steps and clothing over her forearms. 

 

Fortunately for her she finds her fairly quickly around the corner. Unfortunately though she finds her little crush with another girl. She’s intimidated as the mystery girl was model pretty. Additionally they both looked as if they were in a deep conversation and they looked way too happy to just be friends. 

 

Who is she to her? What does it matter though? Sakura only knew Chaeyeon for two days, and she’s here acting betrayed even if she wasn’t her girlfriend. 

 

“Hey Sakura!”

 

Sakura walked over with a smile like she wasn’t thinking about how jealous she was of this unknown figure. With a closer look they looked like the perfect couple! And Sakura kept feeling worse about even thinking of her and Chaeyeon together.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Sakura this is Minju. We’ve known each other since middle school.”

 

“Nice to meet you Sakura.” Minju smiled so dreamily. She was one of the prettiest people she’d ever met. And she apparently knew how to speak Japanese? 

 

“Nice to meet you too Minju. Do you go to Youngbum College too?”

 

Minju looked at Chaeyeon in confusion and this in turn makes Sakura confused. 

 

“Minju can’t speak Japanese. I just taught her an introduction in Japanese to introduce herself to you.”

 

The foreign girl stared in disbelief and shortly laughed at their efforts. As she got a closer look at Minju she realized she shouldn’t hate her just based on her close relationship with Chaeyeon.

 

“She does go to Youngbum college though. She’s planning on becoming a stewardess.”

 

That made sense since she was so pretty. And all those people on airplanes looked like models. 

 

“That’s really cool. I see how she would be, she’s beautiful!”

 

***

 

I always wonder what her first impressions of me are. Did she think I was beautiful?

 

“Minju I told her you wanted to be a stewardess and she called you pretty!”

 

“Ehh, I’m not really.”

 

“Anyways Sakura, I just met her here and wanted to catch up. Find anything cute?”

 

“Yeah I needed your opinion on which looked better, this beige coat up to my knees or a black one to my thighs.”

 

“The beige one looks better on you in my opinion.”

 

Minju stared at the two in front of her and unconsciously found herself smiling at the two. When Chaeyeon met her the first thing she brang up was Sakura. They both looked as if they knew each other for more than just two days. They were also bickering like a married couple and she to put in simply thought they were cute together.

 

************