You/SuJu: No Other: Who do you choose?

A Bunch of Random Super Junior One Shots

You don’t know how this happened, how exactly you wound up here. But here you are standing in front of those 8 beautiful men. Each was holding out a gift in their hand except one, who was standing behind a keyboard piano. You blush looking down at your feet. You look up and look at each and every single one of them remembering the first time you started having feelings for them. The first man in line smiles at you those beautiful dimples blinding you like the sun. He holds an umbrella in his hands.

 

You were walking, just simply walking, enjoying each other’s company, it had just gotten done raining and the sun was shining. You stop noticing that your shoe has somehow gotten untied. Before you can reach down to tie it, he does. He kneels on the ground getting those expensive pants dirty but he doesn’t seem to mind one bit. Once he finishes he looks up at you embarrassed his hand behind his neck. And then he smiles that Choi Siwon smile and you giggle. He was such a gentleman, someone you would want to introduce your parents to. That’s when you realize that you have fallen for him.

 

The next man in the line shyly waves while holding a balloon attached to it looks like a ring. He shuffles his feet awkwardly as you continue to stare at him. You can’t help but chuckle he was always so shy when other people were around which is what makes you love him even more. You remember the first time you knew, the first time it hit you.

 

You both were at the main building waiting for someone when a group of children walks through the door. You see his face brighten and he’s smiling that perfect Yesung smile. He disappears into a room and when he reemerges he has a handful of balloons in his hand. The kids excitedly rush over to him. He talks to each and every one of them asking what color they wanted or if they wanted it attached to their wrists. You blush watching all this unfold, he looks over at you voicing a soft sorry. You nod your head to tell him it is alright. Seeing him with these kids, smiling so brightly you knew he would make a great husband and you’d be glad to start a family with him.

 

The next man is leaning down playing with a sponge and bubbles in a bucket full of soapy water. He was such a child at heart always looking for ways to bring both of you back to your childhoods. He was always so sweet and kind towards you, always doing things to make your life easier. You think back to the first time you knew he meant more to you than just a friend.

 

He had asked you to leave the car with him while you go out with your friends to the spa. You didn’t know what he was planning but you knew he was planning something. You came back from the spa refreshed; you are dropped off a little ways away from where the car is parked. You gasp as you see Ryeowook slaving away wiping down the car with a sponge. He pulls at the hose sighing looking at it when it doesn’t move. You laugh and slowly approach, undoing the hose from the pole it is tangled on. He looks down at the hose confused then looks back at you smiling. You shriek as he squirts a string of water at you. He went through all of this trouble just to help you, to do something nice for you. He was so kind and generous and sweet and gentle. Could it be that you like him more than a friend?

 

You pause looking at the next man as he is balancing a basketball on his finger. You watch as he twirls his body, the basketball bouncing once or twice. He yells in surprise chasing after the basketball. He was so silly sometimes. You finally notice that he’s not only holding a basketball but a rose as well making you think about how he told you how he felt without words.

 

You had just gotten done watching him play basketball. He had told you to meet him back in the gym for a surprise. You make your way into the gym, spotting Donghae sitting on the bleachers. He suddenly jumps to his feet when he sees you. He shuffles his feet holding a basketball underneath his armpit. You watch him closely as he pulls out a rose holding it out to you. He blushes bowing to you. You take the rose and wrap your arms around his neck hugging him tightly showing you feel the same way.

 

You sigh as the youngest in the line starts to jump up and down making it hard for you to see what he has in his hands. You look at him and he stops. You now see that it is a collage of different pictures to do with love and Valentine’s Day. You think back on your first Valentine’s Day as a couple.

 

Cho Kyuhyun knew how to do romance. You had just gotten done with a long day at work, it was a rough day and you didn’t feel like doing much except relaxing on the couch. Then you remembered that it was Valentine’s Day and excitement fills you up. When you arrive at his dorm you look up to see his window has a large heart poster on it with the caption Love is Forever. You blush making your way up to his room; you nervously knock on the door waiting. He opens the door but tells you to close your eyes as he leads you away from his room. Then he starts to sing A Whole New World from Disney’s Aladdin. When he finally tells you to open your eyes you see a large wall is decorated with various hearts and the word love. He hands you so many gifts cookies, chocolates, flowers, candies, you name it. He must really love you because he spoils you. And you realize that you are just lucky to have him.

 

The next man pushes his glasses up bowing when your eyes meet. He is holding a handmade card in his hand. He was so artistic and creative. You remember back on a time when he knew you were having a bad day and surprised you in the library.

 

You had gotten into an argument with your roommate and left in a hurry. You sniffle looking down at your phone getting a text from the one and only Kim Heechul. You had heard rumors that you should be careful with him that he can be a bit of a womanizer. But you didn’t see any of that with him. He was kind and sweet and funny. You sigh and start to walk towards the library. Heechul had told you to come and see him. When you arrive you find him in the stacks [librarians term for the shelves the books are on] on the ground, a stack of books by his feet. It looks like he’s deep in thought as he has a hand-drawn card in his hand. He gasps when he sees you. You giggle and take the card a cute little drawing of the two of you on the park bench. Underneath the drawing is a cute message, “Y/N, you are perfect the way you are. I can be a lot to handle but I am lucky to have you. You accept me for me. Thank you. With love from Kim Heechul.” You look up and wrap him in a hug. You were the lucky one.

 

You turn your attention to the next man and notice he’s practicing his dancing again. You have to admire his drive and passion for it. It reminded you of the time where you accidentally walked in on him practicing on stage shirt open videoing himself.

 

You walk into the auditorium not expecting anyone to be there. You always went there to just be alone and where it was quiet. But when you walked into the auditorium someone was on stage. He was recording himself dancing. He had his shirt ed so you could see his chest and stomach. He was good, really good. As you get closer you recognize him. He was the best dancer in your class hell the best dancer on campus! You are hesitant to approach him so you just sit down in the third row and watch. So when he finishes his routine and spots you, you panic and drop your papers all over the ground. He runs off the stage to help pick them up for you. You blush and stumble over your words until he asks you to get coffee with him. You look up and you see his wide gummy smile and part of you falls for him right then and there.  

 

You meet eyes with the next man as he starts to play on the piano. He just looks at you with those eyes and you falter once again. It reminds you of the time when you were worried about him getting in trouble but he just gave you just one look and everything, every problem, every worry in the world disappeared.

 

When Sungmin told you to meet him on the first floor which was currently off limits and closed you were panicking. He had a bad habit of breaking the rules for you, just to make you smile. And you had had a rough few days. You start down the stairs stopping on the fifth or so step when you see him behind a piano. You cover your eyes but continue down the stairs. Before you can begin to ask what he was thinking he gives you this look and everything melts away. He starts to play on the piano and slowly softly singing. When he’s finished he wraps you in a hug and spins you around saying how you were his muse. How can you stay mad at that?

 

The next man is holding a completed jigsaw puzzle in his hands it was a series of hearts within hearts and at the center of the smallest heart was the word LOVE. It reminded you of the day you got lost and bumped into him while he was working on a puzzle.

 

The bell jingles behind you as you huff loudly. How were you supposed to go to school here if you couldn’t find your way around. You look around, it seemed you were in some sort of coffee shop. It wasn’t busy probably because it was the summer and people had things to do. You look around more and you see a man sitting in the corner. You slowly approach him and you realize he is working on a jigsaw puzzle. You interrupt him and ask for directions. But he does one better he gets up and offers to give you a tour of the town. He must have known the coffee shop owner because he just left the puzzle unfinished until we returned and we finished the puzzle together.

 

The final man in the line is holding out a camera. He asks you to take it in which you comply. As you scroll through the photos you see Heechul’s card, Kyuhyun’s board, Shindong’s puzzle. He had captured all of this because it inspired him not even realizing that they were all somehow connected. You smile when you reach the last picture.

 

After a long day of hanging out and talking and just spending time together, Leeteuk steals the camera. You try and take it back from him but he runs away from you, you start to chase after him until you reach a courtyard. You giggle as you see Leeteuk turning the camera towards himself. He smiles and covers his mouth with his hand. You quickly snatch the camera away from him, nuzzling yourself in his arms and pointing the camera towards the both of you. His smile warms your heart and you know you would give anything to be the person to make him smile.

 

You sigh knowing that whatever this was, whatever they were planning it couldn’t end well.

 

“We are so lucky to have had you as a part of our lives. And trust us we know how hard this decision is going to be but I feel like it inevitable. So who do you want to be your valentine? Your valentine forever?”

 

So who are you going to choose?