Swapping Pets for a Day HeeTeuk

A Bunch of Random Super Junior One Shots

 

Leeteuk sighs opening the door to his apartment slipping his shoes off, setting down the carrier. He didn’t really understand why he even agreed to do this. It was Shindong’s brilliant idea thought it would be fun. He wasn’t the one that was taking care of the animals so of course, he’d think it was fun.

        “Let’s get everything set up for you Heebum,” Leeteuk says. “Do you want out of your carrier?” He pauses; Heebum is a lot quieter than Shimkung. He was going to have to get used to that. Leeteuk sighs picking up the carrier moving to the living room. He s the carrier, allowing Heebum to get out if he wants. Leeteuk then starts to remove all of the supplies needed to take care of a cat for a week. He decides to set up the litter box first putting it in the corner near the TV. He then removes the toys grabbing a basket in one of the kitchen cabinets. He gasps when he feels something rubbing against his leg. “Ah, Heebum you scared me,” Leeteuk says looking down seeing the cat rubbing up against his leg purring affectionately. Leeteuk giggles walking over to the couch, Heebum trailing behind him. “I forgot to ask what time he feeds you. I’ll have to text him later. Your litter box is over there; you poop and pee in there and not on my carpet. It took me the longest time to train Shimkung. You seem like a smart cat. I bet it is hard to be Heechul’s cat, he’s pretty loud and crazy.” Leeteuk says petting Heebum who has curled up in his lap.

 

Heechul groans covering his ears with his hands. The damn dog has not stopped barking since he got him home from walking. He had only had her for 2 days and he was already sick of her. Heechul loves his pets, more than any human that’s for sure.

        “Shimkung!” Heechul shouts. “What do you want?” He sighs grabbing his coat again; maybe she needed to go to the bathroom or something. Maybe she just missed Leeteuk. The dog was actually quite bonded to the man. They were very close, Shimkung gave Leeteuk comfort and stability and companionship. Heechul opens the door of his apartment, Shimkung runs out all the while barking loudly. “! Shimkung! SHIMKUNG!” Heechul yells running after the dog. Heechul his head as Shimkung starts to scratch one of the closet doors growling. “What now?” Heechul asks. Come to think of it Shimkung had tried to come this way after their walk but Heechul led her into the apartment instead. Heechul cautiously opened the closet door. He is shocked to see what’s inside. A blanket, pillow and some magazines were inside. He pulls out his phone taking pictures of the closet, picking Shimkung up. “Let’s go show this to your Dad and get him to call security and our manager. You did well, Shimkung, how did you know?” Heechul makes it into the elevator. He makes it to Leeteuk’s floor ringing the doorbell. It surprises him how quickly Leeteuk opens the door.

        “Heechul? Shimkung!” Leeteuk says. “Have you gotten tired of her already?”

        “Not exactly,” Heechul says. “Where’s Heebum?”

        “On the couch,” Leeteuk says. “He hasn’t let me do anything. He always gets in between me or paws at the vacuum. What are you doing here?”

        “I think Shimkung has found a sasaeng hiding place,” Heechul says. He hands Leeteuk the phone showing him the pictures. “How do you deal with her barking?”

        “I guess I just got used to it. It’s like she’s responding back to me.” Leeteuk says. “Heebum is so quiet and calm.”

        “What do you think we should do?” Heechul asks sitting down as Heebum climbs into his lap.

        “I’ll call security. You call the manager.” Leeteuk says. Heechul groans.

        “I was hoping you would do all the work.” Heechul teases. Then his eyes go wide. “I forgot to shut my door! Shimkung ran out before I could shut it!”

        “Don’t worry about it right now; I’m sure security will handle it.”

        “What if they are in there right now?” Heechul asks panicked.

        “Stop panicking!” Leeteuk says. “They won’t be in there long anyway.” Leeteuk picks up his phone calling the security downstairs. He huffs hanging up the phone. “I really do hate that one guard, it’s like it is somehow our fault that they get in. Next time we do this, we just have a playdate with Shimkung and Heebum. I missed my Shimkung.” Leeteuk says picking her up holding her close.

        “She missed you too,” Heechul says. “Looks like Heebum missed me too.”

        “Want to have a sleepover?” Leeteuk asks sitting next to Heechul.

        “You really need to start making Shimkung eat on her own. I had to hand feed her.” Heechul says. “Sure, sleepover sounds fun.”

        “Just you and me, no Donghae or Hyukjae,” Leeteuk says.

        “They are going to feel left out,” Heechul says chuckling.

        “Well, Hyukjae should have thought about listening to me while he was here last,” Leeteuk says bitterly.

        “You know he didn’t mean anything by it. He was just being himself.” Heechul says.

        “Yeah well I wish you were here he wouldn’t have been so horribly behaved,” Leeteuk says.

        “Are you calling me the Dad?” Heechul asks looking at Leeteuk.

        “Well obviously,” Leeteuk says. They enjoy the rest of the night with their pets just talking and reminiscing and enjoying each other’s company.