YeWook

A Bunch of Random Super Junior One Shots

Yesung stares at Ryeowook who is sitting across from him looking rather stressed. He didn’t quite understand why.

“Hey, Wookie?” Yesung asks.

“Yeah, hyung?” Ryeowook calls looking up.

“What’s wrong?” Yesung asks reaching over the table to grab onto Ryeowook’s hand. Ryeowook looks down at his plate sniffling. “Wookie, don’t cry, it’s okay. I’m sorry if I did anything to upset you.” Yesung says scrambling to pick up the pieces.

“No! It’s not you!” Ryeowook says now properly crying. “I don’t want you to hate me.” Yesung blinks running a hand through his hair. Where the hell is this coming from? How could Ryeowook think he could ever hate him? Yesung had been so glad to get him back, finally able to be together again. Of course that was halted when they both were working on their solo stuff. That’s when it hits him.

“Ryeowook.” Yesung starts. “Look at me. Kim Ryeowook, look at me!” Ryeowook looks up at Yesung. “Tell me what this is about so I know for sure.”

“I don’t want you to think that I orchestrated this! I swear I didn’t! The manager pushed my solo EP a couple weeks before yours and I told him that I wanted you to shine but they said that the fans had been waiting and…” Ryeowook explains.

“Ryeowook, munchkin.” Yesung says. “I’m not mad, I could never be mad at you for putting your beautiful voice out into the world.” Ryeowook looks up at him with those adorable eyes and part of Yesung just wants to reach over and kiss him but he resists knowing the younger was struggling with a cold.

“You promise?” Ryeowook asks.

“Of course I promise.” Yesung says.

“I don’t think I can eat anymore.” Ryeowook says.

“Still feeling under the weather?” Yesung asks. Ryeowook just nods coughing. “Any aches and pains?”

“All of the above.” Ryeowook answers.

“Let’s get you to bed then.” Yesung says.

 

20 minutes pass and Ryeowook is still unable to sleep because of the cough. Yesung decides he’s done being persuaded that the younger was fine and didn’t need taking care of. Ryeowook could be stubborn, Yesung was sure he learned that from Kyuhyun. Yesung is scrambling to find the thermometer shuffling through the cabinets in the bathroom. Finally he finds it and realizes it is one that he would have to put into Ryeowook’s ear. Well it’s better than under the tongue, he wasn’t sure Ryeowook would survive even 5 seconds of having his mouth closed.

“Wookie?” Yesung calls entering the room. He walks over to the smaller man he gently puts his hand on his shoulder. “Wookie, can you sit up for me?” Yesung asks. Ryeowook groans and has to be helped to sit up. Yesung sits down and puts his arm around Ryeowook’s waist to keep him from falling off the bed. Ryeowook grimaces as Yesung puts the thermometer in his ear. “I know, just a little while longer.” Yesung sighs in relief when the thermometer beeps. The relief turns to panic as he reads the temperature on the thermometer, 103.4. Yesung scrambles to find his and Ryeowook’s shoes not caring what they were wearing. With a fever this high it was best to just go to the hospital straight away. He grabs his phone off the charger, jumping on one foot putting one shoe on. He sits down in front of Ryeowook putting his shoes on.

“What are you doing?” Ryeowook asks.

“I’m taking you to the hospital your temperature is at 103!” Yesung shouts. He scrambles to grab his coat. “Come on.” Yesung says. Ryeowook moans.

“Carry me, hyung.” Ryeowook says. Yesung kneels down and lets Ryeowook climb onto his back. Yesung pulls out his phone, calling the first person that comes to mind, Leeteuk. “Who are you calling?”

“Jeong-su. Now hush.” Yesung says walking out into the hallway to the elevator. He tries to ignore the stares he is getting from the other people arriving home. He presses the button on the elevator, finally getting through to Leeteuk. “Ryeowook is sick, he’s running a 103 fever, I’m going to the hospital meet us there and maybe let everyone know.”

 

3 hours later and Yesung is told that Ryeowook is in quarantine until further notice. He’s at a loss for words. He had just gotten him back; they had just gotten back to where they once were as a couple. He huffs pouting in the chair next to his other members who begin to .

“Awww, Yesungie is going to miss his Wookie.” Heechul says.

“It’s so cute!” Eunhyuk claps.

“I should be able to take care of him. I was with him for two whole days when he was sick!” Yesung says folding his arms across his chest. “I should be in quarantine too.”

“But you aren’t showing symptoms.” Heechul says. Yesung growls resting his head against the wall.

“I think he’s aware of that, Heech.” Leeteuk says.

“I didn’t even get to tell him I love him.” Yesung says. He blinks did he just say that out loud? He looks around at all the members and yup he did, he said that out loud. He’ll never hear the end of this but he couldn’t just lie and say he didn’t love his beautiful little prince. Leeteuk grins grabbing onto Yesung’s hand leading him out of the waiting room and down the ICU hallway. “Hyung…”

“Tell him now.” Leeteuk says standing outside of Ryeowook’s hospital room. “Push this button and you can talk to him.” Leeteuk says handing Yesung the button. Ryeowook is sitting on the hospital bed looking bored an IV hooked up to him.

“Wookie?” Yesung asks pushing the button. Ryeowook gasps jumping in surprise. He then looks over at the window when Yesung waves slightly.

“Yesungie.” Ryeowook says smiling. “Thanks for acting so quickly. Are you okay?” Yesung scoffs shaking his head. Ryeowook was always so worried about others even when he is the one hurt.

“I’m fine, I just…” Yesung blushes looking down at his feet embarrassed. “I want to remind you how much I love you. I know I can’t show it right now but once you are out and better I promise I will and you won’t ever forget it.”

“I love you too, Jong-woon.” Ryeowook says.

“Get some rest. I…I have a present for you but I’ll have it be delivered soon.” Yesung says. “Bye, rest well, okay? Promise me?”

“I promise, hyung.” Ryeowook says. He watches as Yesung walks away, hearing a yell of frustration and pitter patter on the floor. Leeteuk must have just filmed the whole thing.