One More Chance: Couples Edition

A Bunch of Random Super Junior One Shots

 

Heechul was waiting patiently behind the cameras watching Leeteuk closely. He didn’t know why or even when his feelings started to emerge. But they were there and they weren’t going away. But here in this moment, watching Leeteuk he felt a strange urge to protect him. Not only from others but from himself as well. Leeteuk had gone through more things in this life than most people. The little things he was doing, he could see the pain in his eyes. Heechul wanted nothing else than to shield this man. He didn’t care what other people thought; he just simply wanted to love and to be loved.

        “Cut! Good job, Jeong-su. I’ll give you a ten-minute break.” The director says. Heechul smiles making his way through the many cameras trying his best not to knock them over. He finally reaches Leeteuk moving his hair out of his face. Leeteuk blushes, looking down embarrassed. He saw how differently Heechul had been acting towards him and he wasn’t sure what to make of it. He looks up again seeing Heechul’s messy hair.

        “Why is your hair so messy?” Leeteuk asks as he starts to brush it with his hand.

        “Too much work. Curls just wanted to be out.” Heechul says. “Either way I still look good.”

        “Well, yeah obviously. You are Kim Heechul.” Leeteuk says. Heechul grabs onto Leeteuk’s hand noticing how cold it is. He holds it close to him not letting it go.

        “Why are you so cold?” Heechul asks. “You look nice though, the sweater suits you.” Leeteuk blushes even brighter as Heechul pulls him into his arms rubbing Leeteuk’s arms.

        “What are you doing?” Leeteuk asks.

        “Keeping you warm,” Heechul says. They stay like this until Leeteuk has to start filming again, Heechul laying a soft kiss on Leeteuk’s forehead. “Do your best, hyung.”

 

        “Cut! We’ll watch it back and see if we need another take.” The second director says. Donghae is almost instantly at Eunhyuk’s side with a couple of warm towels.

        “Don’t want you to get sick now do we?” Donghae asks wrapping the towels over Eunhyuk’s wet form. He puts one over his head drying his hair.

        “You are going to mess up my hair!” Eunhyuk shrieks.

        “You’ll live,” Donghae says. “Don’t worry they can fix it easily. Your hair is moldable.”

        “I don’t think that’s a word Donghae.” Eunhyuk chuckles. Donghae rolls his eyes pulling the towel over Eunhyuk’s arms making sure they are covered.

        “Better?” Donghae asks.

        “Much better,” Eunhyuk says. Donghae turns around to see Shindong taking pictures with his phone.

        “He looks like an eskimo,” Shindong says laughing. Donghae throws a towel at him, Shindong nearly falling over from laughing.

        “Shut up, I didn’t want him to get a cold. I don’t know why I even thought of the idea of him being drenched.” Donghae says. Eunhyuk grins kissing Donghae’s nose.

        “It’ll look great,” Eunhyuk says.

        “You really should have gone with the Eskimo look for the video,” Shindong says. He retreats when he gets glares from both of the men.

 

Yesung is relieved when he hears the director yell cut. He didn’t know what came over him but the tears came and they weren’t going away. He gasps when he feels someone caressing his face. He opens his eyes to see Siwon wiping his tears from his face.

        “What are you doing?” Yesung asks sniffling.

        “Wiping your tears,” Siwon says.

        “But why?” Yesung asks. Siwon sighs looking at the older man.

        “Because we agreed we would both be there for each other until Ryeowook and Kyuhyun return. I’m here to wipe your tears and to comfort you.” Siwon says.

        “I don’t know what came over me,” Yesung says. Siwon nods pulling him into a hug.

        “That’s okay; sometimes the music just moves you.” Siwon reminds him. “Don’t worry it’ll look good.”

        “Promise?” Yesung asks.

        “Of course I promise,” Siwon says.