Gathering up Clothes and Other Bits.

Washing and Loving

 

Minho smiled," Yuri...that's a pretty name."

Yuri felt her face flush," Ah....Thank you." There was a quick awkward silence, until they looked down at their hands and realized that they were still just lightly shaking each other's hand, They both pulled their hands back and nervously laughed.

Minho gestured to the empty seat," Feel free to sit by me if you want. I don't bite."

Yuri laughed as she sat down next to him ," Good to know."

"So what brings you here Yuri?"

"Ah well... my roommate broke our washer.."

"Huh so did mine."

"How?"

"Well one roommate tried to cook chicken in the dryer and a different roommate destroyed the washer with a baseball bat."

Yuri stared at him," All mine did was put soap in the washer."

Minho burst out laughing," Seriously?"

Yuri smiled," Yeah."

"Ah at least you don't live with 4 boys and one short girl."

Yuri laughed," I live with 4 other girls."

The laugh was somewhat forced however. He lives with a girl? Yuri thought. Could it be his girlfriend?

"Yuri? Yuri?" Minho sang and waved his hand in front of her face," Do I have something on my face? You're staring at me."

"Huh? Oh no it's just you have this..." She paused, hoping this wouldn't sound weird," You have this like flaming charisma."

Minho chuckled," Ah Kyung says the same thing. Except she also calls me a giant."

Yuri cracked a smile and quickly check him out glanced at his figure. He was tall alright. He wore a striped grey v neck and baggy dark blue jeans. We match~ Yuri thought when she realized that she too was wearing a striped shirt.

~~

Minho cracked a smile. Ha, we match. He thought. Ah how to continued the conversation....how to continue the conversation... C'mon Choi Minho you're doing a good job keep it up!

Yuri cleared ," So...how long have you been going here?"

"I've only been here 4 times. Once a week on Saturday for a month so far."

"It's my first time here."  Yuri giggled and Minho smiled at her antics.

"Having fun?"

" Hmm.. at first the idea of going to the laundromat made me a little upset... but...Talking to you is fun...so yeah." Yuri smiled shyly. She put her hands to her sides, her hands holding on to the edge of her seat, her eyes looking down at her gently  swinging legs. 

Minho examined her a bit. Long black messy hair, she was fairly tall. Taller than Kyung who was a mere 5"1 .  Something about her made Minho's heart flutter, but what? What is this? He just met this girl. He hasn't even talked to her for more than an hour. Yet, his heart is fluttering, the butterflies in his stomach , what's it suppose to mean? He couldn't have fallen in love with her. Minho doesn't believe in love at first sight.

Then again... Yuri does pass his criteria for his ideal girl. Minho went through his list :
- Older : not sure
- Kind heart. : Check. It's pretty nice of her to go to laundromat and do laundry for what he saw 9 girls.
- Able to get along with him well. : Check.
- Laughs alot. : Check
- Witty person. : Not sure
- A person he would have a lot of fun hanging out with. : Check
- A cute person. : Check
- A pretty person. : Check
- A person with long legs. : Check
- A person with long straight hair. : Check
- A person that would look good in a feminine one piece dress. : Hmm.. probably
- A pure person. : Maybe..
- A person with average or cute height. : Check.

Is it fate having them met here? Is it love at first sight?

~~ Few Hours Later~~

Minho quickly finished folding his clothes while Yuri was taking out her fresh dry and clean clothes. She took her time putting her clothes in each hamper. She didn't want to leave Minho. She pouted when she realized that she had gone too fast. She turned to him," Minho-ah~!"

He looked up from the t-shirt he was folding," Yes?"

"Um.... will you...Will you be here next week?" She asked shyly.

He flashed her a smile," Yeah, of course. "

"Good!" She laughed and started walking out the door, putting the clothes in her car. She would glance at Minho quickly every time she would scramble back into the laundromat to get anther hamper. She hesitated when she got to the last hamper. He would be here next week, she would see him again. But... a part of her still didn't want to leave him. She bit her lip but then forced a cheerful smile, " Bye Minho~!"

"Bye Yuri." He called back as she walked out the door.

Yuri carefully placed her hamper into the back of the car, then closed the door. Just as she started walking towards the driver seat , Minho ran out of the laundromat.

"Uh.. you drop this." Minho stuttered, his face pink as he held out his hand to Yuri.

She raised an eyebrow and grabbed what she had dropped. Her eyes widened," Oh my god." She said in English. She looked up at Minho who had turned away still blushing. Then she let out a long dolphin shriek as she got into the drivers seat and then drove all the way back home still screaming.

Then bright pink bra she had dropped right next to her feet as she drove.