Dressing Up for You and Relief

Washing and Loving

 

Minho's face was still blushing like mad as he walked into the house. Yuri's bra just had to fall out of the hamper and make things awkward. Kyung started bringing the clothes into everyone's room. Minho had folded all the clothes already.

Kyung paused after she came back," Minho oppa....why do you..." She leaned into him curiously," Why do you smell like a girl?" She gasped," Oh my Shisus! Minho please don't tell me you're having an affair with Mrs.Park!"

Minho's eyes widened," NO NO NO NO NO! "

"She's the only girl that goes there Minho oppa."

"But there was a new girl today. I spent my time with her there so I guess her smell got on to me?"

Kyung smiled," Aw Minho's finally gonna get  a girlfriend~!"

He chuckled and ruffled her hair," Kyung I just met her today."

"Love at first sight~" Kyung cooed and started walking away," I have to tell the others about this~"

Minho grabbed the short girl and pulled her towards him," No no no no don't tell them! They'll never let it go and tease me!" He whined.

"And what's the benefit of me not telling them?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes and sighed," I'll buy you all the choco pies you want."

"Jonghyun's already doing that to make up for the ones he ate. "

"What a good boyfriend but back to me. So what do you want?"

"I wanna hear all about her."

~~~

Jessica burst out laughing as she folded her clothes, listening to Yuri's story," That, is hilarious ! I can't believe your bra dropped out of the hamper." Jessica started rolling on the ground slightly , cracking up," Which one was it?!"

Yuri pouted and threw the wicked pink bra at her roommate's face," Shut up ."

"Ah man Yuri," Sooyoung nudged Yuri's arm with her elbow as she folded her clothes," I feel so bad for you."

"AISH!" Yuri screamed and hid her face in her hands.

"So do you want one of us to go next week for you?" Seohyun asked.

Yuri's head immediately flew back up," NO WAY." She snapped in English.

"Way." Tiffany laughed," We're just getting you out of the awkwardness that will happen if you go next week."

Yuri shook her head," No no! It's fine really. I'll get over it. You guys don't have to go! I'll go again. Scratch that I'll go every week."

The other 8 girls are looked at each other ," Are you sure Yuri?" Taeyeon asked gently, " You don't have to force yourself , we can all take turns or-"

"It's fine." Yuri insisted , " I'll just go every week."

Taeyeon sighed," If you insis-"

"YES!~" Yuri squealed happily and skipping into her room with her arms in the air.

~~~ Next Saturday~~~

Yuri spun around in front of her mirror. She straightened her stripe white and blue 3/4 sleeve shirt and pulled her denim shorts down a bit not wanting to show off too much of her long legs. She decided to wear thin plaid scarf around her neck and tied her wavy hair in a high side ponytail. She smiled in approval," Alright, let's go see Minho."

~

Minho sighed and flipped another page in his book. Yuri still wasn't here and he was getting impatient. Then again it's not like they had planned to meet or anything. Yuri had asked him if he was coming here last week so she must have wanted him to come. He dressed up a little nicer today since he knew Yuri would come. He wore a stripe green and black polo and tan shoes. Not too nice, it's not like he was gonna wear a suit or anything. That would be to weird. Compared to what he wore last week he thought this was a bit nicer. 

It's all because Kyung has pestered him to. She made him tell her everything, every little detail, every thought and she was convinced that Minho already likes Yuri. " Love at first sight " she had teased. Minho had rolled his eyes at her comment but now he's starting to question it. Minho has never felt this way before, especially towards a girl he's only met once and talked to for only a few hours.

"Choi Minho. Choi Minho. Choi Minho. Choi Minho."  Kyung repeated poking at his arm.

"Whoa, what are you doing here?" He asked.

She smiled, " Aw you wish I was Yuri Unni instead?"

Minho hid his face behind his book," Shut up."

"Minho has a crush~" Kyung sang out loud, skipping around the laundromat.

"Kyung, shut up."

"Minho and Yuri sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes marriage, then comes a baby-"

"Omo?" A female voice asked. Minho looked up and saw Yuri bringing in 1 hamper with 8 behind her.

Minho sprinted to Kyung and covered ," Oh hey Yuri."

~~

Yuri held the door open with her foot and quickly stepped inside the laundromat. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love then comes marriage, then comes a baby-" She heard a girl's voice singing.

"Omo?" Yuri questioned. Was there another new person here?

She saw Minho sprint to the side and her sight followed him," Oh hey Yuri." He said in a slightly nervous tone, his hand covering a new girl's mouth. Yuri stared at them for a awhile. The girl looked so tiny compared to Minho, her long orange-ish hair falling on her shoulders all the way to her hips, an ulzzang girl. The short girl elbowed Minho's stomach and his hand went from to where she had hit him.

"Oh you must me Yuri!" She exclaimed in cheerful tone and skipped to her, extending her hand out. The girl's eyes went from Yuri's face to her hands," Oh never mind your hands are full. Oh I should introduce myself shouldn't I? Kyungsoon imnida~" Kyungsoon smiled and gave the older girl a  90 degree bow.

Yuri smiled but then her face faltered," Wait...how do you know my name?"

Kyungsoon grinned and pointed to Minho," He talks about you all the time. I just came to see what he was talking about. Wow, you really are pret-"

Minho came up and covered Kyungsoon's mouth again," Gee Kyung, you sure talk a lot. Maybe it's time to shut up now and go help Yuri bring her stuff in." Minho smiled at Yuri," sorry about Kyung. She's like this."

Yuri shook her head," No it's fine. One of my roommates is just like that so I'm use to it."

Kyung ripped Minho's hand off ," I'll help you with your things Unni!" Kyung ran off to get Yuri's other 8 hampers.

"Unni?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, Kyung's younger than both of us. Young than me only by a month and a few days." Minho replied.

Yuri smiled," Oh I see."

Must be his girlfriend or something. Yuri thought in disappointment.

~

The next few minutes, the three of them all sat in a line with Minho in the middle. Yuri and Minho were busy chatting while Kyung was just on her phone.

Yuri bit her lip," So...how long have to two known each other?"

"Eh? Hmm.." Minho paused and nudged Kyung," Yo' how long have we known each other again?"

"Huh?" she glanced up at the two quickly," We've known each other for 12 years."

"That's a long time." Yuri gawked," I haven't even known my roommates for that long. "

Minho chuckled," I kicked a soccer ball at her face."

"And it hurt like a b-" Kyung started but then Minho smacked her head," Ow."

"Language Kyung."

She stuck her tongue at him and Yuri laughed," You two are a cute couple."

They both turned to look at her slowly with their eyebrows raised," What did you just say?" They asked in unison.

"You two make a cute couple." Yuri repeated.

Both of their eyes widened and Kyung turned around pretending to gag. She turned back around laughing," Ew. Yuri that's nasty. Minho oppa is like my older brother."

"She's like a little sister. Plus she has a boyfriend already." Minho added.

"Oh! So you two... aren't-"

"No!" They both laughed.Yuri grinned and she felt embarrassed to have thought the two were a couple but at the same time she felt happy and relief. Kyung showed Yuri her phone," I have a boyfriend already. I was texting him this whole time."

Yuri smiled, Maybe I have a chance afterall then.

~~~~

Hey everyone ^-^ Glad everyone likes this fic! Sorry I took a while, school kept me busy. I'll try to update soon. Did you guise see our dope new poster ;D Amazing isn't it? Lol well I'm out. Dont' forget to subscribe and comment.