First Date?

Washing and Loving

 

Kyung sighed at the scene in front of her. Minho and Yuri had run out of things t talk about and were now sitting there in an awkward silence, occasionally looking at each other and then nervously laughing. She brainstormed up ideas on how to make their conversation or at least something between them happen. She snapped her fingers and grinned when an idea came to mind, then skipped out of the laundromat.

~~

Minho smiled at Yuri and then turned away. This awkward silence was killing him but he didn't know how to start a conversation. 

"Minho oppa!~" Kyung shouted, skipping towards him. He would have rather it be Yuri who said that over his best female friend.

"Hm? Where did you go?" He asked.

She smiled mischievously," No where. But oppa! Aren't you and Yuri unni hungry? You two should go get something to eat." She flashed him a quick wink and smiled.

"OHHHHH." Minho nodded in agreement with a big smile plastered on his face. He winked back at her to say ' Thank you dongsaeng'. Minho turned to Yuri, hoping his smile wasn't so happy looking at it was creepy," Yuri, wanna go out and eat?"

Yuri smiled," Hmm... sure but then who's going to get the clothes when they're done?"

Kyung raised her hand," ME!" She smiled," You two should go now."

The two stood up happily and started for the door but then something stopped Yuri. The tanned girl turned back to the shorter girl, " Should we get you something to eat too?"

Kyung shook her head," No it's fine. Jonghyun oppa said he would stop by with food for me."

Minho eagerly tapped Yuri's shoulder," Noona, let's go. Kyung will be fine, hyung takes really good care of her."

"Ah okay. Bye Kyung!" Yuri shouted as the pair walked out the door.

~~

Yuri buckled her seat beat and scanned the inside of Minho's car. It was neat and tidy. She noticed the soccer ball air freshener hanging off the mirror and smiled," You like soccer?"

"Like it? I love soccer, and sports overall." Minho replied as he started to drive.

"Really? Me too." She laughed.

Minho smiled and kept his eyes on the road," So noona, where do you want to go?"

She shrugged," Where ever you want to go."

"No no we're going to where you want to go."

"No, you're driving. So you get to pick where we eat."

"But you're my guest, therefore you pick where to eat."

"No, we're going to where you want to."

They both paused,"NO STOP IT, WE'RE GOING TO EAT WHERE YOU WANT TO." They both snapped in unison. They looked at each other and then laughed.

"But seriously." Minho said once he stopped laughing," Where do you want to go?"

"Where ever you want to." She laughed when Minho turned to her and gave her a ' Seriously?' look.

"Hmm.. Ah! What's your favorite food?"

"Jajangmyeon."

"We're eating Jajangmyeon then." Minho concluded.

~~

Minho sighed as they got back to the laundromat. He didn't want his alone time with Yuri to be spoiled. Yuri poked his arm and handed him some won," My share of the meal."

"No, it's fine. I said I was treating you."

"But I'll feel bad if you don't accept the money." Yuri pouted.

Minho stared at her aegyo and then sighed in defeat," Aish fine." He muttered as he took the money. He started opening the door but stared at Yuri again.

"Is there something on my face?" Yuri asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Actually, yeah. There is." Minho smiled. He cupped her cheek with his free hand and wiped away some of the sauce that was around her lips with his thumb. Yuri's face flushed a dark shade of red and Minho chuckled," Now it's gone." He gestured inside the laundromat, holding the door for her to walk in, and she practically sprinted inside.

~~

Yuri fell when she ran into some short guy," I'm so sorry!" He shouted and helped her up.

"It's fine." She groaned. She straightened out her dress.

"Unni! Excuse my boyfriend's shortness!" Kyung laughed and held the short boy's hand.

"Boyfriend?" Yuri questioned and hoping she wouldn't give Kyung the wrong impression. She glanced at the short boy. He had cool hair dyed a light blond at the tips of his bangs and darker shades all the way to brown when you got to his crown area. He wore a weird black and white striped polo. The weird part about it was how it looked like he was wearing a tank top over it but it was connected only to the front part of his shirt. Yuri noticed the black circle earring on his left ear and his piano like white necklace. (Picture here >.<)

"Oh hey there Jonghyun hyung." Minho smiled upon seeing his hyung.

"Yo Minho. Is this your girlfriend?" Jonghyun asked innocently while Kyung snickered and Yuri blushed.

Yuri looked at Minho who's eyes widened, jaw dropped and his face just as red as hers," Ah aniyo hyung! I mean she's a nice girl and everything but I've only known her for a week!"

"So if you knew her longer, you would date her?"  Jonghyun smirked.

Yuri stared at Minho waiting for his answer, hoping he would say yes. Minho's face flushed even more," Ah.. er.. um.."

"Aww. He's blushing. I take that as a yes then." Kyung teased. She went up to Yuri and shoved the Black Pearl into Minho's chest.

"WHOA!" Yuri yelled as the impact caused Minho to fall down, and her lips to fall right on to his.

~~

Hey everyone! Sorry I took awhile T-T I was busy and then AFF was having problems and yeah lol. I'll try to update soon. You enjoy this chapter? :D Subscribe and comment ^-^