See You Again

Washing and Loving

 

A couple weeks later...

 

Minho rolled around in his bed and his fingers brushed over his lips. The memory of his accidental kiss with Yuri kept replaying everyday and now - she was always on his mind. To make things worse, Jonghyun had told the other three about the accidental kiss and now they never let it go. Everyday they would about it, saying things like

"Yah! Minho~ Were Yuri's lips soft?"

"Aigo~ That was your first kiss wasn't it?"

"You should go kiss her again."

Minho sighed. Their washer and dryer was finally fixed. He was relived about it since that meant he could stop having awkward encounters with Yuri every Saturday but then he realized that also meant he wouldn't see her anymore. He stared at his phone, "I should have asked for her number... Wonder if she still goes to the laundromat every Saturday..."

 

~~~

Yuri pouted as she went through her contacts," Aish! Kwon Yuri why didn't you get his number?!" She scolded herself.

Minho stopped showing up every Saturday, making Yuri assume it was because he didn't want to see her. Still, she wished she had at least gotten his number. Then maybe they could get over that incident from weeks ago. Now, Yuri had no excuse to go to the laundromat. The washer was fixed and now they never let Jessica even go near it so that it wouldn't break again.

"Kwon Yuri! We're out of ice cream~ Can you go out and get some?" Sooyoung called from the kitchen.

"Deh." Yuri called back and then left the house without another word.

 

~~~

 

Minho popped his lips," Hmm.. maybe I should get Taemin all these snacks.." Minho muttered to himself as he stared at the bag of chips in his hand," Nah. He still has a lot at home." Minho concluded, throwing the bag back on the shelf. Minho paused, even leaving the house didn't help. He had peeked at the laundromat to see if Yuri was there but she wasn't. It was driving him crazy, he didn't know what to do. He jumped when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket," Yubseyo?"

"Hyung! I want ice cream~" Taemin whined over the phone.

Minho rolled his eyes," Okay okay. I'll get you your ice cream. Does anyone else at home want anything?"

"Let me ask." Taemin sang," YAH. DO YOU GUYS WANT ANYTHING? MINHO'S AT THE GROCERY STORE." Minho cringed at the volume of Taemin's voice. He heard some voices in the background - some screaming, scolding and the usual ruckus at their home, " Kyungsoon noona said to buy some deodorant because Jonghyun's armpits smell."

Minho burst out laughing, ignoring the looks other customers were giving him," Ew that's sick. Alright I'll keep that in mind."

"MY ARM PITS DO NOT SMELL." Minho heard Jonghyun protest in the background.

"Just kidding Minho. Just bring home my ice cream and whatever the heck you already have in your cart home.VANILLA ICE CREAM~!" Taemin cooed.

"Arasso." Minho smiled as he hung up, but the smile on his face disappeared instantly," Oh I almost forgot. Have to take my phone off vibrate. " He reminded himself as he did so since his phone always caused him a scare when it was on vibrate.

Minho started speed walking his way to the ice cream section. Even from a few steps away, the cool air was already starting to give him goose bumps. He froze - and it wasn't because of the sudden drop in temperature.

It was because he saw her.

"Yuri." He whispered. She was stunning as usual whenever he saw her.Even in the most simple outfit - a light baby pink t-shirt and dark denim shorts with a white tote bag across her shoulders, she was stunning. Her silky hair tied in a casual messy bun. Minho turned his eyes away, refusing to 'check her out' more. Seeing her again made him smile but then his face faltered. In his head, many scenarios came to mind making him think wisely how he should approach her, if he were to do so at least.

"YAH. YOUNG MAN! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO TAKE UP A WHOLE AISLE TO YOURSELF." A voice suddenly boomed, taking the boy out of his thoughts. Yuri turned around and made eye contact with him for a split second before Minho's ear was yanked, his eye forced upon the old lady he had angered.

 

~~

 

Yuri's head whipped around when she suddenly heard shouting.Her eyes widened, he jaw dropped and her heart started to beat faster," Minho." She whispered when they made eye contact. Of course it was no more but for a second since a short elderly lady had yanked on Minho's ear and started scolding him.

Aigo Yuri! What to do? What do I do?!

Yuri panicked. The grumpy lady wasn't going to spend her whole day yelling at him so she had to decide now. She really did want to see him again, she wanted to talk like how they used to before their 'kiss' but she knew seeing him again would just be awkward. Yuri pressed her lips together before shutting her eyes in frustrations.

You have to decide now Kwon Yuri, it's not or never.

Yuri stomped her foot," Aish!" She pouted and then zig-zaged around aisles to hide from Minho. She took a deep breath once she felt like she was safe. Yuri furrowed her brows," But I miss him so much..." 

You better run~ run~ run~ run ~run~  Yuri's phone rang.

Yuri fumbled around for her phone in her bag. When she got a hold of it she shushed it like a librarian would to a group of loud kids. Yuri quickly placed it to her phone," Yubseyo?"

"Yuri! What's taking you so long?~ It's getting really hot and Sooyoung wants her ice cream." Jessica sang through the mobile device.

"Ice cream?" Yuri gawked. Yuri sighed and slapped her forehead with her free hand," Aish I forgot about the ice cream!"

"Hurry and go get it! Or else Sooyoung will never let it go." Jessica huffed before hanging up.

Yuri leaned against the wall and sulked," How am I suppose to get it? He might still be there.." Yuri snapped her fingers," You can do it. Kwon Yuri fighting!" She encouraged herself quietly, already terrified that her ringtone might have given away her location. Yuri peeked her head out of the aisle to check if Minho was anywhere in sight. When she was sure it was safe, she tip toed her way between aisles, making her way slowly closer to the large collection of frozen delights the store had.

Just as Yuri was about to peek out the aisle she was currently hiding in, she heard Minho's voice," Yuri!" He called out and Yuri froze. Her heart started to beat rapidly, a bead of sweat trickled down her forehead.She leaned against the shelf but made sure she wasn't putting enough force on it to knock it over, as she started to take long strides to her side, Minho walked right past her aisle. The black pearl raised a brow and casually stepped forward and peeked out. Only to see Minho tap the shoulder of another girl dressed in an outfit similar to her.

Yuri let out a sigh of relief and started for the other direction but then stopped in her tracks," AISH!! I FORGOT THE ICE CREAM!!" She shouted but then covered immediately.

 

~~~

Minho awkwardly gave the girl a  quick 90 degree bow," Sorry. I mistook you for someone else." He sighed and then walked away like nothing happened.

"AISH!! I FORGOT THE ICE CREAM!!" A familiar voice shouted, just a few steps away from him. Minho paused and his head turned to his left. There she was. Yuri. Her hand covering , her back hunched over while on the tips of her toes. The older girl slowly turned around and their eyes met.

Minho felt his face flushed," Yuri," He whispered as he took a step foreword. Just as he did so, the girl sprinted off with all her might. Minho's eyes widened," Y-Yuri! Wait a sec!" He called out.