Your Name

Washing and Loving

 

"AHHHH!!" Jessica screamed in a high pitched dolphin scream. Yuri sprinted to the source of the sound.

"What happen-" She started but her brows pulled together when she found her roommate covered in bubbles and a smoking, literally smoking , washer next to her.

Jessica pouted," I just put soap in and the washer exploded on me. "

~~~

"Aish what are we going to do?~" Sunny pouted.

"Go to the laundromat?" Sooyoung suggested.

"NO NO NOO NO!" Yuri protested in English.

"Or we could ask the other 4 if we could do our laundry at their place."  Seohyun suggested.

Yuri stared blankly at her dongsaeng," Seohyun, they live right next door. They do their laundry over here. Remember? They got the room without a hook-up for a washer and dryer but we got the one with. So they do their laundry over here too. "

"Then one of us has to go to the laundromat." Jessica sighed and she came out of the bathroom.

They all pointed at Yuri before she could say anything. Yuri's jaw dropped," Me?"

~~~

Yuri sighed as she put her clothes in the washer," Curse Sunny's aegyo ways..." She quickly scanned the room . There was a grumpy couple cursing under their breaths as they folded clothing together , two 6 year old twin boys screaming at the top of their tiny lungs, an old man in the corner picking his nose and some guy reading a newspaper. She couldn't see his face, just some of his black hair at the top. She let out a long sigh as she put the quarters in ," This is exactly why I hate going to laundromats..."

~~~

Minho flipped to the next page of his newspaper. Just another day at the laundromat. He's been going every Saturday for about a month now. Onew, Minho's chicken maniac roommate, had attempted to cook 5 chickens at the same time but claimed their oven was too small. So he tried to cook them in the dryer. The washer was destroyed by Onew's little sister Kyung. Before continuing, Minho lives with his 5 best friends. Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Taemin and Kyung. Onew is Kyung's older brother and Jonghyun is currently dating Kyung. How Kyung broke the washer? Well...

Flashback

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun!" Kyung shouted angrily with a  baseball bat in her hands.

Minho looked up from his book and chuckled," What did he do this time? "

Kyung let out a sigh," He -"

"Jakiya!~" Jonghyun sang with a grin on his face and pulled her in for a hug ," You called for me?"

Kyung pushed away from him ," YOU!" She tapped the baseball bat on the palm of her hand and glared at her boyfriend.

He put his hands in surrender , " I don't know what I did this time."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I don't' know what I did wrong but whatever it was then I'm so sorry yeobo."

"Don't you yeobo me!" She snapped ," You. Ate. My. Choco pies. "

Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other, " That's it?" They both asked in unison.

"Without my permission! Which is unacceptable!!" She added.

Minho and Jonghyun burst out laughing ," Kyung it's just a few Choco pies." Minho laughed.

She glared at him," it is not. KIM JONGHYUN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" She chased after him in the apartment swinging the baseball bat.

"BUT KYUNG I LOVE YOU!!"

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO TOUCH MY CHOCO PIES!!"

Minho sighed and shook his head," You two..."

Suddenly there were loud thuds and clangs. Minho gulped and rushed to the noise. there he found Jonghyun standing behind the washer ( How Jonghyun managed, Minho will never know) and Kyung pounding the washer.

flashback

You can guess what happened after that. Hell broke loose, the washer was crushed to smithereens. Of course now they all have to do their laundry at the local laundromat. It was suppose to be Jonghyun who would do the laundry but Minho felt bad for his hyung so he offered to do it until the washer and dryer were fixed. Minho didn't really mind going either, he just kept his nose in his newspaper while everyone just did their own thing He just kept to himself. Mr. and Mrs Park would grumpily fold their clothes while their 6 year old twins , Jae and Bae , ran around the place screaming at each other . Then there was Mr.Shim in the corner picking his nose. Those were the only people Minho would ever see at the laundromat.

"Aish they made me go alone. how am I suppose to do laundry for 9 girls?" A new voice complained next to Minho.

Minho peeked up from his newspaper. There in front of him stood a young Korean girl just around his age. Her long messy hair falling perfecting around her shoulders. The casual  grey sweatpants and striped pink t-shirt looked nice on her," Need help?" He asked but then hid his face behind his newspaper again.

He heard the girl scoff and then his newspaper was knocked out of his hands," Yo' I'm not in a good mood and I will-"

~~~

"Need help?" A voice said right next to Yuri.

She whipped her head around and saw the guy hid his face behind his newspaper," Aish this guy.." She muttered under her breathand scoffed. She smacked his newspaper right in the middle, it fell to the ground out of his hands," Yo' I'm not in a good mood and I will-" She paused when she looked at his face.

Innocent Keroppi like eyes stared at her in shock," Oh well...I'm sorry then."

She stood there , finding herself attracted to this stranger," Oh n-n-no ," She stuttered," It's fine."

He gave her a small smiled and Yuri hoped she wasn't blushing," You're new here aren't you?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He stood up and put out his hand ," My name is Minho. Choi Minho."

She paused before shaking his hand," Yuri. Kwon Yuri." Yuri could have swore her heart skipped a beat when her hand touched his.