A long-term commitment

In my room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was observing Solar practice pilatis and her mind couldnt stop working on a thousand things she wished they could do together.

After a while,  the older girl sighed and whined: 

____ Byul-aaaah....Why dont you stop staring and come join me?

____ I am good right here, Ddun. Not in the mood to work out right now.Sorry.___ The rapper opened a little smile. 

The singer melted a little just because of that smile and tried to focus on her series of exercises and ignore the annoyingly attractive girl two meters away. However, Moonbyul's stare was so intense that Solar felt like being undressed.

____ Do you wanna do it?____ The older one asked all of a sudden.

____ Do what, Yong?

____ Do....me?____ Solar gave her a sensual glance. 

Moonbyul couldnt avoid laughing out loud and just stopped when her ribs were hurting.

____, Yong, I feel like doing you anytime everytime. I mean...you are too hot! But I wasn't thinking about that.

____ So why are you staring so eagerly?

____ Was I? Sorry if I am disturbing...I can go if you want.____ The rapper stood up.

Solar got closer and touched her arm:

____ Of course I dont want that! You are not disturbing. Well, maybe a little. But not in a negative way. It's just...you .

____ Hehehehehe Maybe I should go out and buy us something to eat. This way you can finish your series in peace.

____ I dont need you to go, Byul-ah..And we can order some chinese.

____ Alright.____ Then the younger went to the kitchen get the phone of their favorite restaurant in the neighborhood.

When she was about to go back to where Solar was, she felt the singer pressing her s against her and biting her neck.

The older girl whispered between small pecks on her ear:

____ I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join me?

Moonbyul sighed and enjoyed that moment of fisical contact full of affection.

5 minutes later they were , showering and making out under warm water.

As the restaurant they ordered was very popular, they knew it would take a while until the delivery guy arrived. So the two girls laid on the sofa, totally glued.

Solar chose the tv show they would watch and kept caressing Moonbyul's arms that were around her.

The rapper was breathing near Solar's head, giving her affectionate kisses here and there and sighed deeply after a while.

____ What's wrong, babe?___ Solar noticed her girlfriend was uneasy.

____ I....really like us.____ The younger one spoke softly.

Solar smiled and turned her head a little bit, to kiss her lips.

____ I really like us too, Byul-ah.

__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter