9192

In my room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some of Moonbyul friends from 92 line told her they were planning something fun with their other friends from 91 line and asked her if she would be available during the weekend.

As Mamamoo was not having any major promotion until the following week, the rapper said she would meet them.

Chorong and Solar were also invited as 91 line members, but Mamamoo leader didnt mention she was going. So it was a surprise for the two girls when they met there.

The rapper sat near Hani and Sandeul and they kept making fun of each other.

From where she was, Moonbyul could observe the way Solar interacted with people who were not Mamamoo members.

Of course the younger girl acted like she was not paying attention to her best friend, but in fact her stomach was burning a little due to the guys around the older girl.

Jin had invited two new friends to be in this party and they had just debuted. 

The guys were from 91 and started asking a lot of things about 91 line to Baro, Ken and Jin.

One of them looked at Moonbyul and talked to her:

____ So....your unnie is really hot....

The rapper glanced at the guy and just smiled.

____ Please, give me her number!___ He asked bluntly.

____ I am sorry! I dont have the right to disrespect her privacy.___ The girl replied politely.

____ Come on! You are best friends. You can help her get a guy. What do you say?___ The singer insisted

Hani pushed the guy away from Moonbyul and exclaimed:

____ Hey, leave her alone! Jin, what the hell is that? These guys may be older but we are all their sanbaes! Tell your friends to behave!

____ Calm down, cute! We just wanna have some fun.

Jin got closer the 2 guys and whispered something in their ears. After he apologized to Moonbyul and Hani for their actions.

The boy who was acting like a jerk bowed to the rapper and spoke with a fake regretful voice:

____ Moonbyul ssi, I am sorry for my way of speaking. I didnt mean to be rude. It's just your friend is so beautiful that I wanted to ask her out.

____ So do it yourself and leave me alone!___ The girl answered coldly and walked to the opposite direction.

Jin slapped the guy's head and exclaimed:

____ How can you be so dumb? You dont talk like that about her girl!

___ Why not? They're just best friends.

___ We dont talk about this, ! It's a secret everybody knows. They are into each other and nobody messes with her girl!___ Jin punched the guy's arm.

____ Ouch! I dont think it's a big deal. She told me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter