Roommates with benefits

In my room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong-hee came to the city to solve some professional issues and stayed at her sister's place, as usual.

The older girl noticed Solar was very distracted and that she seemed troubled . So she decided to spend some time around to see if she could help in any way.

The singer kept checking the phone every five minutes, including katalk and Yong-hee laughed. 

___ So is my little sister totally whipped by a certain someone? 

____ I dont know what you're talking about, unnie.____ Solar replied without taking her eyes off the screen.

_____ Not what but whom. Have you and Byul-yi finally ed?___ The older sister smirked.

____ Whaaaaat? Why do....? Who told...? Why are you asking something like that?____ The singer forgot her phone and looked in shock at her sister.

____ Well...You girls are too obvious! Mom may be blind but I am not. So I teased Byul about what was going on and she ended up confessing she was totally into you and that you were kinda flirting back.____ Yong-hee explained with a smile.

Solar stood up and poured some water to herself. 

Only after a couple of minutes,  she found words: 

____  So that was during your visit with mom, right?

____ Yep!

____ Aaah....that's why you were staring at me all weird. And doing things to let Byul be near me.

____ What can I say? I have a weak spot for the tiny hamster.____ The older girl winked.

____ What? I mean....Really?____ Solar got so jealous that she couldnt hide, but tried.

Yong-hee caressed her sister's hair and said softly:

_____ I love you and always will be here to support you. It's so nice seeing you in love!  And the best part is....You deserve each other. I trust Byul-yi and I believe you girls were meant to be.

Solar sighed and looked at the floor for a while.

____ Hee....I am afraid...

____ Of what, honey?

____ It's true. I love Byul-yi!  I love her so much and she makes me happy. But what will omma say?____ The girl was afflicted. 

The older girl gave her a supportive look , a light touch on her knee and responded:

____ Yes, mom will probably freak out. She is older, her generation was raised full of failures. There is a huge chance she is homophobic. I hope you dont need to experience this kind of thing but I'll do my best to help you out. Just dont give up Byul-yi,  okay?

Solar had tears in her eyes when she answered:

____ Thank you, unnie! It means a lot to me. And hell no! Of course I wont give her up!

____ But are you girls okay? Why are you so tense checking your phone? No news from your bae?____ The woman smiled.

____ We're actually pretty good! So much more I could imagine! And yes, I am a little anxious because we're always texting and I havent heard from her for the last 2 hours.___ Solar whined.

____ Oh my god! Two ing hours! She must be cheating. And texting or ting?___ The dark-haired girl teased.

____ I hate you! I know she isnt cheating, but something might have happened. I miss her! And....texting, ting..what's the difference?___Solar smirked in the end.

The two girls had a laughter crises and sat on the floor after they finally stopped .

Both were feeling pain in their ribs due to the laughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter