Every day I see you smile

In my room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was in her apartment,  laying in bed and watching some videos she had recorded of Solar on her cellphone. 

The rapper was totally distracted and melting because of the older girl. 

A sudden move behind her in bed almost caused her a heart attack.

Her middle sister Seulgi came out of nowhere and was laughing at her:

____ What's up with you and this whipped face, unnie?

_____ Hell! What's up with you showing up unanounced like a ghost? ____ Moonbyul shouted.

____ Mom asked me to check up on you and I have the keys. Did you forget? ____ The girl who was 4 years younger than her celebrity sister asked .

_____ A call saying you were coming would be nice, you know?____ Moonbyul sat in bed.

_____ You never cared before though .

_____ You never almost killed me before either. And I could use some privacy. So from now on make sure you tell me when you're coming,  okay?____ Moonbyul tried to sound nice .

Seulgi glanced at Moonbyul's screen phone paused in a video of Solar.

____ I knew it!____ The girl exclaimed.

____ What?____ The rapper looked puzzled at her sister.

____ You and Solar unnie. You two finally became a thing!____ The girl seemed excited.

____ Why would you say that, kid?____ Moonbyul panicked.

____ Unnie, relax! I am your sister. I love you! You can trust me.

____ I love you too but the question stands? 

____ Well...First, you're super gay! Second Solar unnie is mega gay with you! You both are always so obvious! Third, you were smiling at your phone like a teen in love and I know it was because of her....____Moonbyul's clone responded with satisfation.

The rapper took a deep breath and spoke: 

____ Fine! But it's a secret. You can't tell mom and dad!

____ Secret? Like....anybody who has eyes can put the pieces together. But okay, unnie. I'll keep my mouth shut.___ The girl winked.

____ Jesus, Seulgi! It's not like Yong and I have been doing stuff for a long time.____ Moonbyul showed annoyance.

The younger girl laid and put her head on her older sister's lap and asked: 

____ Would you like to share with me this part of your life?

The rapper suddenly felt some tears trying to jump from her eyes. That was the most unexpected thing for her. Not even on her most positive days she had thought of having the chance of engaging on a totally open conversation to any of her family members.

Moonbyul kissed her sister and did what she felt she needed deep down in her heart. She said things nobody had heard from , not even Solar.

_____ x _____

Solar hadnt seen Moonbyul for two days and for her agony, she was missing her so much to the point it hurted.

The singer tried to call but every time the words seemed to run away from . So she pressed cancel right at start. 

After a couple of hours struggling to herself, Solar decided to stop by the rapper's apartment. 

As they had exchanged keys long ago, the blonde simply unlocked the door and entered as if it was her own house.

Solar called Moonbyul. Since there was no response, the singer moved directly to the bedroom.

Seeing the familiar slim body shape in bed, the girl hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter