Bluntly honest

In my room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____ ! __ Moonbyul punched the dance practice wall. 

____ Byul-ah, calm down !  You’ll recover soon! I was frustrated when I got injuried too but here I am! Solar smiled and her group partner felt her stomach burn. 

____ I am not losing my mind over this, but thanks for the support! 

The older girl faced the younger one and stared into her soul. 

____So what’s the problem?  

Moonbyul looked away because her friends s were partially exposed and that was hard to handle. Then she cleared and asked: 

___ You know what I am, dont you? 

___ Besides being a greasy hamster? __  Solar laughed and punched her friend’s shoulder. 

___You shouldnt have asked if there was not intention to take it seriously, unnie!___ The taller girl complained totally hurt. 

____ Oh, Byul-ah...I am sorry! I didnt mean to hurt you, but  I dont know what you’re talking about. Solar murmured worried. 

Moonbyul took a deep breath: 

___ I am gay! And its not possible that you dont know! 

Solar opened her eyes and mumbled? 

___ I didnt know.... I mean.... We never talked about this kind of thing.....I ... 

The younger girl brushed her own hair with her hand trying to organize her thoughs and after a long time she spoke: 

___ I have been hiding my feelings for years, but I know how obvious I am! Maybe you have ignored that because it was easier to deal with me.... 

___Wait! Are you saying you are angry because of me? Byul-ah... I dont know what I did wrong... 

Walking around the room, Moonbyul replied: 

___ I am not angry, but my frustration is related to you. 

___ What do you mean?___ Solar was very worried. 

The rapper her lips before answering:  

___ I’m crazy about you and everybody knows! Do you have any idea of the daily struggle I have to avoid looking at your body? To contain my desire? I thought I was over you, but then you decide to wear clothes more revealing than Hyejin’s and keep showing off this ing body! Aaaaah...! If I were a man, I would have at least 50 boners a day! 

Solar got shocked but couldnt contain her laughter after the last sentence. 

Moonbyul sighed and the older girl stopped laughing to apologize. But the rapper shut her up by putting her finger on her lips: 

___ I would laugh too if I could. The thing is.... I dont know how to act normally with you anymore, unnie! I neither want to leave Mamamoo nor harm you guys. I need to find a way of being by your side without my body reacting instantly, getting full of desire. 

Solar’s cheeks blushed and her voice sounded high pitched: 

___ Why havent you said anything before? Why havent you asked me to stop... 

___ Stop dancing in front of me? Of dating me while wearing see through clothes? I am sure I told you a million times!__ The rapper murmured frustrated. 

___ But.... 

Moonbyul interrupted her: 

__ No ‘buts’! Sometimes I think you like the effect you have on me! Its not possible, Yong! I can’t believe you thought I was acting as your sister! For God’s sake! My eyes are Always burning with desire! Of all people in the world you are the one who knows me better! You know from my tone of voice when I’m not okay. Are you really telling me you didnt notice I was dying to you? 

Solar felt her body shake and her voice got deep: 

__ Byul-ah.... I dont know what to say.... I am so confused.... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter