Three

Five Years Ago
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong entered his parent's house, he saw his mother in the garden with his father. His smile suddenly appeared with pain and envy in his heart. Can he experience something like that in the future?

"Mom" both of his parents glanced at Jiyong, their smile just appeared when they saw their only son suddenly in their house.

"When did you come?" Mrs. Kwon asked before she hugged her son's body, "Have you been eat?" his mom asked. Jiyong only nodded in response. He hugged his mother's body tightly, conveying his feelings to his mother.

"I know how you feel, son" Mrs. Kwon rubs Jiyong's back, and the man can only sigh deeply. He no longer cried like 5 years ago. No longer blaming himself like 5 years ago. But the feeling of pain and loss is still there in his heart.

"Come here, buddy" Jiyong smiled at the sentence his father had said, the old man still considered him as a child. "Your father missed you so much," Mr. Kwon said and hugs his son's well-built body.

"I miss you too, Dad" Jiyong muttered on the shoulders of his father, Mr. Kwon nodded while patting Jiyong on the back.

"I will prepare tea for the three of us. We haven't been drinking tea together for a long time, have we?" Mrs. Kwon asked with his warm smile. Jiyong nodded with his hand still on his father's waist.

---

"I miss you," Jiyong said when they were in the gazebo next to Mrs. Kwon's flower garden. The woman smiled when she heard the reason for their only child. "I met Kiko and stayed with her while I was in Japan," the man said before sipping his mother's herbal tea.

Mrs. Kwon smiled at the words of her son, not that he wanted the child to immediately forget his wife, he just didn't want his child to continue to suffer and lose. "And I left her" the man murmured, making the middle-aged woman who became his mother glanced at her husband.

"Did something happen?" Mrs. Kwon asked, Jiyong shook his head, "Kiko is a good girl, and she also know your wife? Your wife will agree- "

"I just feel this won't work well. I keep remembering JinAh even when we make love" Jiyong said choked, his hands clenched tightly," I don't want to make her feel bad, I still love JinAh and will always love her. I won't get married for the second time. I love her and I don't want to change- "

"And Jinah won't like that idea Jiyong, she knows what's best for you. She knows that you are not forgetting. Jinah will remain in your heart, but you need someone to take care of you in the future" Kwon Hyeji said, Jiyong glanced at his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter