Prologue

Five Years Ago
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Breaking News] The car accident last night, caused CEO's wife of PeaceMinusOne pass away on the spot.

[Hot] Kwon Jiyong's beloved wife died in a deadly accident last week.

[Headline] A tragic accident in Gangnam area, Kwon Jiong's luxury car was badly damaged.

Kwon Jiyong is still in a state of mourning after being left by his pregnant wife.

[Breaking news] Will Kwon Jiyong find another woman to replace his wife?

Various headline filled the 7-inch screen in his hand. He could only hold back his anger. His finger wrapped tightly around the gadget, the knuckles of his fingers turning white. He ordered his driver to move fast. That accident even passed more than a week. But everything is like yesterday, can he just take a blame to reporter?

It was his fault, he didn't hear what his wife said at that time. He is too excited to check their baby girl. He doesn't know if his clumsy could lead to an accident. Even in the last moment before the accident happened, his wife was still laughing with his lame joke.

He just felt the world was so cruel to him. He just felt that all of this was not fair to him.

The woman who had been with him for more than five years had to die from the car accident he drove. The woman must die with their unborn daughter. She must accept her fate that only gets there.

"Your plane is ready, sir" the voice from his assistant interrupted his mind. He glanced at the man that has same age

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter