One

Five Years Ago
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara closed the door behind her. A smile appears in her face when she hear a cheerfull laughter from living room. She walk toward the living room with a smile in her face, she miss her baby girl and can't wait to meet her.

"Eomma!!!" Nara squeal. She rushed toward her mother and hug her mother's thin body.

Sandara chuckle, "How was my baby girl?" she asked after pulled away from the hug.

"I'm good, Sanghyun samchon pick me up from Hanbyul imo restaurant. And ... and we go buy ice cream! I left you some in reff," she said exitedly.

Sandara smile warmly, her eyes turn to Sanghyun who just sit there watch them having conversation. "Did you eat dinner yet?" she asked the young man.

Sanghyun nod, "We did, I left you some too, in case you don't have your dinner."

"Thank you," she said. Her eyes turn to the little girl in her lap, she gets a lot feature from herself, and she greatful for that. Nara just have same eyes and nose as her biological father. "I'll take a shower first," she said after a while.

Nara pulled away from her mother, she sits beside her uncle and said "Let's continue our game!!"

"Do you want to sleepover?" Dara asked.

"No, I need to go early tomorrow and Kevin ask me to bring something when I'm back."

"Okay," she said, "Did you still have money?" she asked before go inside her bedroom.

Sanghyun turn to his sister and give her a curt nod, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

Dara sighs, "I can't not worry about you. You are my baby brother,"

"I'm not a baby, Noona." He rolled his eyes, Nara giggled beside him.

"Still, just tell me if you need anything, okay?"

He rolled his eyes again but nod his head for answer.

"Good, you will go home now?" she asked again.

"After you finish shower,"

"Alright," she said before closed her bedroom door and leave Nara and Sanghyun in living room.

After a while, Sandara back with a towel wrapped around her head. "You really don't want to sleepover?" she said in the doorway.

"Kevin need me, I will visit you again later."

Dara sighs, "Okay, text me when you arrive." Sanghyun nod his head then turn his heels and walk toward elevator.

Dara ushered her daughter back to their unit. It's late and she need to get up early so she can walk Nara to Hanbyul tomorrow. They go to their bedroom, change Nara to her pajama, brush their teeth, then going to bed. And now they are ready to wander in the dreamland, Dara lay in her back with Nara snuggle in her chest.

"Eomma,"

"Hmmm"

"Can I go to school?" she asked staing at her mother.

"Sure, you want to start going to school?" Dara asked turn to her daughter.

Nara nod, "I want to go to school, then wait you in there. I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm a big girl now. I don't want to be a burden to you, Sanghyun samchon, Bom imo and Hanbyul imo."

Dara stare at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter